Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3614 3615 3616 3617 3618 3619 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm
Kickin' it old school, Yoder? 4laugh

Gods . . . I don't even know what I could put together to look like ye olde days . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Oldschool...? Gahd, I remember all the stoopid names I had...

Rekhyt_Bartimaeus
Kinky_Sharingan_Kyuubi crying
[`Ultimecia`]

I think that's it, as far as the stupid ones... >>;;

My last one and current one are my favorites.

Icarii Enchanter WolfStar heart

XD

As you can see, I change my name much too often. I'm not to be trusted. crying

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm
I suggest you don't get me started on aspects like trust, given my psychological studies . . .

Hey Yoder: this bring back memories?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm

:3

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 pm
Yup!
I needed to dust off these old items and give them some more use.
Besides, this old yukata looks better than the new Japanese items they recently released.
I'm not sure about the "mark of the duelist," but I think every item I'm wearing is from '05 and back.
The only thing this avatar needs is an "ancient katana," but I gave mine away a while ago...

Oh, I remember that avatar well, Magni.
*sifts through old photobucket accounts*
Ah, I managed to find mine:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 am
heh . . . *smiles softly and rubs his goatee* yeah, I saved a shot of my avi from that fight so long ago . . . took me a bit of rummaging through my mules to get all the pieces back here- but couldn't resist the urge to remember good times. I still remember breaking that sword, and that crown of shells giving me a bit of trouble- once upon a time.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 am
I think 5'1'' is fairly short. Average height of the ladies is like 5'5'', right? And for gentlement, 5'7''? But 5'1'' isn't like... super short, I guess.

I've never changed my gaia name before. XD I guess I like things that stay the same.

*eyes her avatar*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 am

Well, I can say that even though I'm short, I'm still not the shortest of people my age. :B

Well, you're just not an indecisive tard like me, so good for you. ^^;;

Haha, it's funny, because you haven't changed your avatar in years. xD

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm
Breaking my sword was an excellent and completely unexpected move. I had to completely alter my tactics when that happened.

Same here; I've always been Yoder.

*plays his new Dreamcast RPG* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm
It was a great clash of styles- you brought in a ******** aresenal to fight me off with to keep your options open. I came in wearing a bit of armor and my arm-kunai. The trick for me was to find new ways to use my weapons to counter yours. That ice whip was a nice bit of oh-crap too . . . and I knew busting the sword was a good morale strike. You liked that thing, and I busted it as much to get at you as to take out a viable weapon. ninja

EDIT: upgrade!

Such has always been my style in a fight: not so much to out-think, but to confuse by doing the least likely thing. I got in a staring match with a kid who was ready to throw down once, and he might have won . . . had I not suddenly headbutted him. That. Hurt. Still, he went down hard and I 'won.' cool  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panpear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 am
Talon StarDrifter
Well, you're just not an indecisive tard like me, so good for you. ^^;;

Haha, it's funny, because you haven't changed your avatar in years. xD

I tend to think over name stuff for awhile, and Panpear has been my staple online name since I was in 2nd grade, or so.

And, technically, I should probably change my avatar, as my reason for not changing it was to stay as a zombie. But now I have a zombie skin because they added it in again. Yet it's been so long since I've changed the avatar, I'm still considering making a fuss about it. But that takes effort. So I'm just gonna not do anything until I make up my mind about it. XD

(BTW, I am thinking of responding soon, but I'm a little unsure of how to start. I think it ends with me busting the wall down though.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 pm
I've only chnged my name once ninja
Stared out a Hash Cookie
that was like 2 years ago though and Giyari tends to be me everywhere now :3  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 pm
*pops in for a muffin*
Yo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Panpear

I tend to think over name stuff for awhile, and Panpear has been my staple online name since I was in 2nd grade, or so.

And, technically, I should probably change my avatar, as my reason for not changing it was to stay as a zombie. But now I have a zombie skin because they added it in again. Yet it's been so long since I've changed the avatar, I'm still considering making a fuss about it. But that takes effort. So I'm just gonna not do anything until I make up my mind about it. XD

(BTW, I am thinking of responding soon, but I'm a little unsure of how to start. I think it ends with me busting the wall down though.)

Oh my. Second grade? I don't remember what the hell I was doing in second grade...

:3 Well, lemme tell ya, it's gonna be disconcerting if I ever actually do see your avatar.

(Mmkay, no worries.)  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm
i exsist everywhere under AlwynRowanwind on face book, myspace, neopets,m vampirefreaks.... im everywhere and i dont use my real name anywhere....

i didnt get online til i was 15 and if u wanna see how i looked years ago its in my siggy

btw im 5'2 and where i come from (new mexico) that is very tall for a girl.... in terms of age i am 21 but look 14  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3614 3615 3616 3617 3618 3619 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games