Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3617 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:53 pm
I am the one hiding under your stairs...

I can't remmeber when I first came onto Gaia. I know it was with my first account. But, I still don't know...oh, well. I've been in several guilds since I joined. This account, I mean.

Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Ah, I knew it was something like that. >>;; "Solomon's Ring," "The Ring of Solomon" ... basically saying the same thing. U.U

I think "handles" = "usernames" or the like.

I have a handful of friends IRL that are also on Gaia, though they don't come on often anymore.

I joined Gaia in '05 on this account, though I think my first account was in '04. I've been RPing for about six years. I started off on Neopets xD and did small time RPing there before I learned of Gaia (though I didn't RP on Gaia till much later). I have no idea how long I've been in this guild. I'd say definitely three years at the least, but maybe four?

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Well, your profile tells when you first joined Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm
Talon StarDrifter

Ah, I knew it was something like that. >>;; "Solomon's Ring," "The Ring of Solomon" ... basically saying the same thing. U.U

I think "handles" = "usernames" or the like.

I have a handful of friends IRL that are also on Gaia, though they don't come on often anymore.

I joined Gaia in '06 on this account, though I think my first account was in '04 or perhaps '05. I've been RPing for about six years. I started off on Neopets xD and did small time RPing there before I learned of Gaia (though I didn't RP on Gaia till much later). I have no idea how long I've been in this guild. I'd say definitely three years at the least, but maybe four?

Neopets? Ah, I started my RP career there too way back in late 2001. Surprisingly, I didn't RP in the actual RP board, I had the pleasure of RPing in the EMS (Evil/Monster Sightings) board and being mentored by the literates there at that time. Glad to hear of another Neopets alumni though.

Added:
Eylios
Well, your profile tells when you first joined Gaia.

True, but that doesn't always necessarily mean the individual "joined" gaia on that same date. I know a few Go Gaians that have later accounts because their earlier ones got hacked or whatever.  

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm

I can't remember much of my first RPing days, though I'm sure any characters I had were stupid and cheesy, and I'm sure my writing wasn't splendid. Neopets was my starting point, and once I moved on to Gaia and found RPs here, I never went back to RPing at Neopets.

I had an account or two here before my account now, though I can't remember the names for them. >>;;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm
Ouchies, I got told! lol, I forgot about that. I never knew about GoGaia, I kinda wish I had. Though, my parents didn't allow me to go surfing the web by myself until I was in sixth grade.  

welian

Crew

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Talon StarDrifter

I can't remember much of my first RPing days, though I'm sure any characters I had were stupid and cheesy, and I'm sure my writing wasn't splendid. Neopets was my starting point, and once I moved on to Gaia and found RPs here, I never went back to RPing at Neopets.

I had an account or two here before my account now, though I can't remember the names for them. >>;;

Well, I'm sure your characters had actual names at least. My first char didn't. I just called him The Degenerate, which is where my namesake comes from. Oh, and 316 has a meaning for me too. Yeah, I left Neopets around summer 2002 because all the literate RPers and other epic people of EMS left due to some stupid "war" and drama between certain people. I found (Go) Gaia in 2004 thanks to Lise (I know her irl), and... the rest is history.

Eylios
Ouchies, I got told! lol, I forgot about that. I never knew about GoGaia, I kinda wish I had. Though, my parents didn't allow me to go surfing the web by myself until I was in sixth grade.

Or back during the hyphen days as I sometimes like to call it... when you had to type www.go-gaia.com. There are kids younger than sixth grade that are online or on Xbox Live, and all they do is curse and whine about everything. (>-.-)>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Well, yes, they had names. I left Neopets because... Hm. I actually don't know. I never even knew there was a pre-Gaia, so I must've gotten here early '05 and made this new account later that year.

Omigah, you know Lise irl? Lucky. :]

Ah, sounds like my own 6th grade days. Jeez, I was such a potty mouth. Oh wait, I still am...

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:58 pm
Lol!!! I used to be such an innocent girl.... Ha, not anymore. Though, I'm still very innocent by many people's standard. 3nodding

So I've been working on this RP in Barton Town - And I started thinking, that it would probably do better here. Is anyone interested in a scifi-ish roleplay? The basic premise is that an isolated high-tech city goes into a meltdown when the mainframe inexplicably goes bonkers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Innocent? I've never been innocent. I've always been dirty-minded, and I've always had a potty mouth. There's no hope for me.

I've never been in a scifi RP, but I'd be willing to try it out. ^^

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm
Yes, 05 sounds probable enough. Well, at this point, you could probably just make up generic names for them if you wanted.

Yes, I'm lucky to know her. I've known Lise since high school. (But we're not THAT old.) Neither of us knew of our RP abilities until later in high school though. Hehe. I think she found out first, but I don't remember how. She's just as weird and random in person as she is on here. *hopes Lise doesn't read that* Hahaha. Really, she's just epic is the best way I can put it... without getting smacked that is.

I don't even have an Xbox 360, but some of the things prepubescents say on there make me cringe and wonder. It's okay to be an older potty mouth as long as you don't spew your contents frequently. Heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/falling-in-time-a-uc-scifi/t.62898949/

That's what I've been sloooooowly working on in the forums. I'm thinking it might help rev up this place a bit if I moved it in here, and got some people interested.  

welian

Crew

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:10 pm
@ Eylios

Nothing wrong with sloooowly constructing an RP. It takes time sometimes. I've been constructing one for several months, and I'm halting on it for now because I'm trying to figure out a plot for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Eylios
Lol!!! I used to be such an innocent girl.... Ha, not anymore. Though, I'm still very innocent by many people's standard. 3nodding

So I've been working on this RP in Barton Town - And I started thinking, that it would probably do better here. Is anyone interested in a scifi-ish roleplay? The basic premise is that an isolated high-tech city goes into a meltdown when the mainframe inexplicably goes bonkers.

I'm in biggrin
I like sci-fi lol :3 Plus my RP I tried to star... It just didn't start cry None of mine ever start lol  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I met Lise a coupla years back on Gaia, and boy is she fun. xD I don't see her too often these days, though she posted in the freeform in the other guild. Which seems to have died, by the way.

Meh, I think I sometimes go overboard with the curses, but luckily, my friends are the same way. On Gaia, even in RPs with people who encourage swearing, I find it hard to, because I feel bad. :/

Omigah, Eylios, it looks really interesting. :] Count me in!

My RPs usually die within a month, though my most successful RP went on for well over a year.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3617 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games