Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:48 pm
(Damn it... why can't I be in the fight? I have a good plan on how to get him. Naru already knows it ) crying gonk emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:49 pm
((well i wonder the same..guess im just a weak kunoichi rofl))  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

((...and I just made a giant post. Great. No Naro I countered it in THIS post.))  
(Naro: Well we have to all go to the Thread first)
((Nara: Sorry but 4 vs 1 is tooooooo much)  

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm
(Sorry Jims it was a good plan but if it didn't work you would be screwed and I don't want to have to protect you. You are only Genin after all.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:52 pm
((*lays Koi on her shoulder* I need to play the nanny again? -.-))  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 pm
((You guys can help me destroy Zeramaru's puppet. It's the puppet thats the main threat to the village and I came to fight Zeramaru not some damn puppet.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm
((Dude this puppet is not that Fragile... its the only thing that could survive 30 C3 bombs... your weak jutsu wont work on it... on and I am behind you actually. Its high pressure poison not water so basicly ITS AS SHARP AS THE KUSANAGI AND IT WILL SLICE YOU IN TWO!))

Zeramaru laughed as the explosion did absolutely nothing to Ray Tera's C4 village leveling bombs only managed to do some damage but Fenrir's jutsu had to go through Zeramaru's chidori and then hit Ray thus dissipating most damage.
"Well well well Doku Stream!" Zeramaru shouted as Ray pumped water from inside it at high pressure high enough to slice clean through even Fenrir's bones and it was aimed directly into Fenrir's arm  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:56 pm
(What rank are you?)

Koi looked over at the girl as he was signaled that he wasn't invited to battle. He retracted his attacks and made his way over to her. "My name is Koisu Nara." He said as he extended his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:00 pm
(ANBU...I thought my posting format made that clear.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 pm
(I meant Kitty stare )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 pm
(It's an S-rank wind jutsu! Not to mention its my only S-ranked jutsu making it the most powerful in my little arsenal. I don't think even your robot should be unscathed from that, and certainly not at a point-blank hit. Where can I find the aspects of your robot anyways. I need to know its weapons, weak points, abilities, size, and all that jazz, cuz I thought puppets weren't allowed to use chakra in the first place.)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Kitty yusuaki ^^ pleased to meet you ((also anbu))*She said with a smile on her face*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:25 pm
"Hello Kitty." Koi said as he bowed. "What are your elements?" He asked. "I am eager to train until I am able to attend the Chuunin Exams!" He said as he gave a thumbs up.  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 pm
((its not using jutsus... I am using it to channel my jutsus... it has a tank i filled with poison I'm the yonbi king of poisons so I can manipulate it.
It can survive 30 C3 bombs... erm it will go unscaved by your attack unless you were attacking its weak joint which you dont know...

Fenrir I will go with the crew here and not give you any information in OOC... so far it can channel my chidori, it has a high pressure water canon and its 6 stories tall... its armor is tougher than your bones its an alloy made in a similar way as tank armor... composite of titanium and ceramics for heat and stability.... weak points... you've fought enough of my puppets they all have the same weak point... oh and its spewing poison at high pressure enough to cut clean through you it would be just a bit less than a kusanagi...it will slice clean through you....

the poison is the same as a box jelly fish your blood cells will die leaving you unable to regenerate
this is my anti fenrir puppet))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games