Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Ed got tired of the scenary and left for another training ground and see if anyone was there.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 am

Shinji finally made it to an empty area. He sank down, still cursing himself.
W.w.w.why...am....I....s.s.s.sso... weak? W.w.w Was...Fa...Fa...Fat...Dad... right?

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in running as she landed on a branch.She then jumped down as she walked up to Shinji."Umm...can i ask you a question?"
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Shinji looked up slowly. He nodded, then pulled out another scrap of paper so he could answer her without dealing with his stutter.
((Sorry, I posted what the note says.))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:18 pm

____* MIZU* ____

"Why do you keep runnig away?Im not a mean person..."Mizu said as she looked straight at him."What your aunt did wasnt right..and so far you have a best friend."Mizu said as she smiled.

(yer my bad)

EDIT
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 pm

((Er, you haven't asked your question...))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 pm

(read it again)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Shinji ducked his head down and scribbled on the small scrap of paper. He held it out to Mizu.

I keep running away because pain is what I know. The only reason I was even able to get out of that house is because she died. None of the people who came to take care of the house even knew I existed. They were shocked when they opened my room thinking it was a storage room or a study, and found me on the bed. They cared for me a short while, but they gave me the same kind of "care" Aunt did. I was able to get out, and finally made it here, to Kumo.

He sat back when she had taken it, drawing his knees up to his chest and watching her over the tops of them.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu took the paper as she read it and sat beside Shinji.As soon as she was done she looked at him."Look i know how you must feel but now your in a better place and you have a friend."Mizu said as she smiled.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Shinji looked at her for a long moment, then nodded. He picked up the paper, then wrote something on it.
So why is it you take such a high degree of interest in me? Surely you have better things to do with your time then try to cheer me up. Ha, I don't even know anything other than the basic three jutsu, you really should find something better to do with your time then spend it with a waste of space like me.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu looked at the note and signed."Im only doing this because if you want someone to like you then you have to atleast talk instead of writing on a pice of paper."
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Ronnel sighed in his head.
She's...n.n.n.not gggggoing...to...like this... He opened his mouth.
"T...t..t..talking....ii..i.iis...h.hh.hard..." He answered her. "M.m.m.mmuch easier.....to.....w.w.w.wr.write...w.w.what...I ....wa..want.... to s.s.s.say."

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 pm

____* MIZU* ____

"All you need is practice...and if you dont start now then you would never be able to actully talk to anybody."Mizu said as she gaced towards him.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Shinhi shook his head.
"It's....n.n..n.n.not...a....la.la...lack... of...p.p.pra.prac..practice..." He avoided her gaze, blushing slightly at the attention.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games