Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can't move my legs there so weak"berry was covered in mud and she pointed her finger her homeland"go there to my home........"
bixyll put his arm around her waist and they disappared at reappered at her homeland
berr ran to her room."my room."
bixyll followed her silently
berry layed down on her bed and relax. her room had everything anyone would ever want but she wasn't happy. bob came to her home and knocked on the main door.
"is he here already....?" bixyll went to the door  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:34 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can't move my legs there so weak"berry was covered in mud and she pointed her finger her homeland"go there to my home........"
bixyll put his arm around her waist and they disappared at reappered at her homeland
berry layed down on her bed and relax. her room had everything anyone would ever want but she wasn't happy. bob came to her home and knocked on the main door.
berry was asleep in her room and bob opened the main doors and saw bixyll"where is she?!?!?!"he sayed with much anger  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:35 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry was asleep in her room and bob opened the main doors and saw bixyll"where is she?!?!?!"he sayed with much anger
bbixyll kicked him in the stomach out of the door way and closed the door and locked it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:36 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bbixyll kicked him in the stomach out of the door way and closed the door and locked it
bob unlocked the door with a key"where is my wife?" bob walked passed bixyll"leave her alone."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:38 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob unlocked the door with a key"where is my wife?" bob walked passed bixyll"leave her alone."
bixyll went in front of berrys room;s door " leave!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:40 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob looked at hm"she my wife. i can do what ever i want to her. even kill her."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll had an enraged expression and he put a knife up to bobs neck " dont even try it,,"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:45 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll had an enraged expression and he put a knife up to bobs neck " dont even try it,,"
bob slaped his hand and knocked down the knife to the floor. bob walked in the room"there you are Berry."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:47 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob slaped his hand and knocked down the knife to the floor. bob walked in the room"there you are Berry."
bixyll grabbed the armor slot behind his back and through him behind him and walked over to him on the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:53 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll grabbed the armor slot behind his back and through him behind him and walked over to him on the ground
berry woke up and looked at them  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:53 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll was still standing aboce bon making sure he didnt move  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:56 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry was confused"whats going on?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:00 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" weve got to leave" bixyll walked out of the house  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:03 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry got up and followed him"why?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:05 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry got up and followed him"why?"
it wont be long till guards are swarming all over this place  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games