Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Rudhheniel
I try truly I do, but its a little hard when I have other stuff with school and such.

I hope you're going to stay longer then the yearly comment this time? O yeah and I finally put a banner in my sig so that prob helped the active population....was a lil strange when management was switched over...
Oh trust me, I know about commitments, they kept me away for so long. This guild used to be very active back when the movies came out because then people were encouraged to read the books and wanted to discuss them in depth but to be honest, most of the whole fuss about Lord of the Rings died off a long time ago. I'm surprised a lot of the regulars didn't stick around though. Well I'll definitely try to be as active as possible so let me know if you need any help rejuvinating since I own two guilds that I've been trying to bring back for months sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:30 am
Yeah you should check it btw, cos I requested to joined one of them...the one in your sig I think...  

Rudhe
Captain

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:48 am
Rudhheniel
Yeah you should check it btw, cos I requested to joined one of them...the one in your sig I think...
You did? Oh sorry xp I guess I was so used to no join requests that I gave up on checking. All the current members there are people from here and from my friends list.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:18 am
Haha, I guess nothings changed then =P  

Rudhe
Captain

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:17 pm
Rudhheniel
That true. All guilds start off fine but are doomed to die down eventually. What bothers me most is even in my guild which has 371 members, there hasn't been a new post in at least a week. I wonder if there's a guild theme that can never die down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 am
Poll Guilds or Spam Guilds perhaps xd  

churrlo

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:40 pm
churrlo
Poll Guilds or Spam Guilds perhaps xd
Yes indeed. Some guilds don't need to be like that though. I'm a member of the "Candian Guild". It has thousands of members and hasn't died down in more the four years. I guess you need to include millions of potential members to be active.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:20 pm
Lol yeah....perhaps I should go find an Australian guild.....but I', struggling to stay active in the ones I'm in now ^^;  

Rudhe
Captain

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:37 pm
Rudhheniel
Lol yeah....perhaps I should go find an Australian guild.....but I', struggling to stay active in the ones I'm in now ^^;
That's the reason I keep the number of guilds I'm in down. If I lose interest and stop posting in one, I quit it. This guild will rise again, don't worry.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:12 am
Yeah, I find its better that way.

BTW its my birthday today!  

Rudhe
Captain

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Rudhheniel
Yeah, I find its better that way.

BTW its my birthday today!
Yeah it's inevitable. And happy birthday once again xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:17 pm
SYFFER
Rudhheniel
That true. All guilds start off fine but are doomed to die down eventually. What bothers me most is even in my guild which has 371 members, there hasn't been a new post in at least a week. I wonder if there's a guild theme that can never die down.

I guess it depends on your idea of active...there are plenty of guilds out there with lots of posts, but no one gives a damn what anyone else says, so there's not much real discussion.  

Elenyae

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:43 am
Well considering most of mine are dead...I suppose it is party my own fault though.

Quality over quantity eh Elly ^^.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:33 pm
Rudhheniel
Well considering most of mine are dead...I suppose it is party my own fault though.

Quality over quantity eh Elly ^^.
I guess it's my fault too since all mine are dead too. One day though, I will discover what makes an undying guild and then I will share with you the secret 3nodding  

SYFFER

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:49 am
Lol, chances are I'll be in the guild already ^^ heart  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items