Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 pm
Wow, it's so awesome that you guys are interested! Yay! In a little bit, I'll start moving it to here, then. If you see anything that looks weak or confusing about the RP, could you please let me know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 pm
Pfft razz Not a problem smile
I think it soulds quite good XD and I like how the end's left open biggrin

I know I'm probably floging a dead horse here but would anyone be interested in my RP? It's already up in here. Called [sneakylink]Syncretise[/sneakylink]
I think it's good but meh, theres not been much interest.  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm
Hee, I love open-ended roleplays!

I mean, I'll be tugging the strings a little bit, there is a general direction I want the plot to go. But, it depends on the roleplayers whether the professor is rescued or recovered, or found at all. They'll get to make up how to fix Warlock, if they determine it IS fixable. I have a basic idea of how Warlock came to be and who Klox was, but I'm not going to get in the way if the roleplay turns out a bit differently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm
yeah smile it sounds really interesting XD

I think if it gets going my character would have to be a robot though ninja I've not played a robot in years XD

Dog + Vietnam flashbacks = cupcake dog  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Cupcake dog = rofl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 pm
..... That was extremely amusing.

Does anyone here play DDO? Or MMOs in general - what sort of classes do you prefer? I'm a tank by nature myself, I love to killkillkillkillkillkill with giant blades.  

welian

Crew

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:38 pm
Degenerate316
Yes, 05 sounds probable enough. Well, at this point, you could probably just make up generic names for them if you wanted.

Yes, I'm lucky to know her. I've known Lise since high school. (But we're not THAT old.) Neither of us knew of our RP abilities until later in high school though. Hehe. I think she found out first, but I don't remember how. She's just as weird and random in person as she is on here. *hopes Lise doesn't read that* Hahaha. Really, she's just epic is the best way I can put it... without getting smacked that is.

I don't even have an Xbox 360, but some of the things prepubescents say on there make me cringe and wonder. It's okay to be an older potty mouth as long as you don't spew your contents frequently. Heh.
...wow, you are lucky. I happen to log on today, and I see this. Congrats! *pies* *cough*inside joke*cough* Someone else showed me Gaia, and dude, you make us sound SUPER old the way you're talking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 pm

More like an act of providence, Lise. :]

-besmickles-

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 pm
*peeks in*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm
*glomps StarDrifter because Talon is peeking*

Edit: That sci fi rp looks interesting, Eylios biggrin

Lise Illumincroix

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Eh, whoops. I had a little trouble understanding that, Lise, but then I saw him. >>;;

*is glomped*

o.<

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm
Hehe, I've posted what I have so far in here. What I want to work on next is streamlining my introductory expository, and a pretty layout. Definitely gonna center the text, use more of that tan-goldish color....  

welian

Crew

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm

:] Good luck, Eylios! I was about to make a profile, but I like to see others' profiles before I make my own, just so I have the right idea, and because I'm not adventurous when it comes to things like that. >>;;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm
Talon StarDrifter

:] Good luck, Eylios! I was about to make a profile, but I like to see others' profiles before I make my own, just so I have the right idea, and because I'm not adventurous when it comes to things like that. >>;;

I'm gonna have a bash at a profile in the morning lol :3
But G'night for now~xxx  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Night, Giyari!

Btw, what's with the Beedrill in your siggeh? ^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games