Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:15 pm

*dorwns in the mass of new posts*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 pm

*tosses an inflatable tubey*

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Yoder!! It's amazing what happens when a few people are online, huh? If people are gonna start working on their profile, then I guess I better get mine done fast too!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 am

Lise Illumincroix
Degenerate316
Yes, 05 sounds probable enough. Well, at this point, you could probably just make up generic names for them if you wanted.

Yes, I'm lucky to know her. I've known Lise since high school. (But we're not THAT old.) Neither of us knew of our RP abilities until later in high school though. Hehe. I think she found out first, but I don't remember how. She's just as weird and random in person as she is on here. *hopes Lise doesn't read that* Hahaha. Really, she's just epic is the best way I can put it... without getting smacked that is.

I don't even have an Xbox 360, but some of the things prepubescents say on there make me cringe and wonder. It's okay to be an older potty mouth as long as you don't spew your contents frequently. Heh.
...wow, you are lucky. I happen to log on today, and I see this. Congrats! *pies* *cough*inside joke*cough* Someone else showed me Gaia, and dude, you make us sound SUPER old the way you're talking about it.

HEY! What did I say about us wasting pies and other bakery objects??? *samples the pie* Apple! But I can play this game too. *pies Lise* It has extra honey in it. Of course someone else showed you Gaia. You were already on it by the time I came in. (>O.o)> SUPER old??? But, but, but, but, I said we weren't that old! Ah, blah!

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 am

Talon StarDrifter

Night, Giyari!

Btw, what's with the Beedrill in your siggeh? ^^

you ever seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?
If you look at the Beedrill's eyes it has spiral power XD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 am

first i would like it to be known that i have read the Bartemeus triliogy and i think u all mentioned a 4th book which gets me beyond reason excited.

second... look at how many pages went up since last i posted that my friends is an awsome trip yay for activness.

third.... i still have two neopet accounts that i kinda play on every now and then for the games.... they never die so when i ck in i feed em though i do feel sorry for them.i thought once of just abandoning em all and letting others adopt em but the one time i tried i cried because neopets makes you feel horrible for doing it.

fourth.... i didnt start roleplaying until i joined this guild back when i was 15 years old... and its been one hell of a ride seeing ppl come and go alot of the ppl who were around back then arent anymore and i miss them.... so make sure you get other contacts with ppl you care about here because sometimes ppl just leave. wow that was a bit sad. But its good to see this place picking up

*considers making a new rp herself as she gluggles everyone.*

AlwynRowanwind

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I am the one hiding under your stairs...

First: D: Too many posts! I lost track of the flow of the topic! Now, there's active, then there's TOO active, and, I must say, you guys are TOO active.

Second: Don't get too excited, Rowan. The third was the best and they killed Nathaniel in the end. It would've been better had he lived through that. He had the staff, the seven-league boots AND a djinn to direct him. He'd've been invincible.

Third: I am also thinking of making an RP...I just need some ideas first. It's going to be a Free-For-All Attack-Type RP, I know that, I just haven't figured out the EXACT details for the storyline or the other characters.

Fourth: I do so love the document Post Style.

Fifth: That is all. Good day to you!

Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Hehe, it used to be, about last year, back before Trowa passed away and people were more active, that this thread would get, like, four to six new pages every day.

welian

Crew

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 pm

XP Hehe. Yeah, StarDrifter. Why did you change your username?!! razz

Uh, Eylios, so no one has been out of the city before? O_O; What kind of stuff do people do on the city? Nothing outdoorsy at all in simulated envrionments?

Degenerate316
HEY! What did I say about us wasting pies and other bakery objects??? *samples the pie* Apple! But I can play this game too. *pies Lise* It has extra honey in it. Of course someone else showed you Gaia. You were already on it by the time I came in. (>O.o)> SUPER old??? But, but, but, but, I said we weren't that old! Ah, blah!
Yay, pie. I haven't baked a pie in a while. Extra honey? sad
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 pm

I don't think the fourth book will have anything to do with Nathaniel. I think it's just Bartimaeus's continuing story, which is just as good. <3

I still like to go to Neopets every so often to play games when I'm bored. x3

Omigah, I miss Trowa.
Lise, what do you mean? What name are you referring to?

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Well, the city FLOATS. If you leave the city, you fall off the edge of the island and plunge to your death in the ocean. :/

It's still under construction, but there are definitely parts of the city that have been reserved as conservancies. There are parks and whatnot - it's a BIG city, about the size of NYC. And there are simulations available.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Hm, so there's just no winning on your island, eh?

Sidenote: I am very much looking forward to reading the new Bartimaeus book, the upcoming Artemis Fowl book whee and the new Hunger Games book. heart

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Uh.

Hi.

I'm Secret.

WAIT, ARTEMIS FOWL? New book? Have I missed something somewhere? (Probably. I'm not known for being observant.)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Well, the goal was to have a fairly self-contained society. I think it adds to the sense of urgency - these people, even though there's a few million of them, are all in the same boat. There's not a lot of outside options for help, so they have to figure out this problem by themselves.

welian

Crew

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Hmm... room for troublemakers?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games