Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3626 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 am

Magni Prime
TheWoelfOfTheEast Cryo
I hope "Fangirling" is not something inappropriate that we cannot discuss in this guild for sake of being labeled as perverts, or worse.

Speak for yourself, Cryo . . . I adore the thought of perversion and am a sick evil ********. rofl As for multitasking, my abilities are caught up in college, work, and family. sweatdrop

No need to apologize Talon, I like activity! Just caught me off guard and didn't know where to jump in.

I am the one hiding under your stairs...

I was not speaking for me, as I also am a sick, evil, proverted ********. Yes, I said proverted.

o.o Oh...well...uh...is that a person?If it is, could you ask him/her to draw something for me?

...fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am

Nnnn... While I had been referring to squealing and boucing around like an idiot, I'll just let you all pick your favorite definition. It's more fun that way cool

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Lise Illumincroix
Yay, pie. I haven't baked a pie in a while. Extra honey? sad

I don't even know how to bake pie. Teach me! So I can make my own weapons. Yep, extra honey fresh out of a beehive.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 pm

@Magni
Very well. :3 *snatches back apology*

@Chikiri
Well, you can ask her yourself here. She did mine for free, but I think she's only taking bribes now...

@Eylios
Oh, yush indeed. :]

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm

.... I've just hit something interesting in my RP.

In theory, there would be little to no naturally occurring fossil fuels. However, they are rather high up, which makes wind and solar power completely viable power sources.

Now.... how could the waste be put to use? And where would materials come from? They have to have some way to obtain steel and lumber and rocks..... On a mostly oceanic world.

...... There ARE other cities. I know I have a sailing city planned out in my head. And I know that there ARE continents, just smaller ones. Heeerm. >.< I was so focused on the plot, i haven't been very organized with the setting.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Lizz, you're hilarious. I've been doing the exact opposite thing for a book that I've never quite gotten around to writing but may take a crack at someday. I'm so involved in creating the setting and the people and such that I have no plot to speak of.

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Maybe they trade with other cities that have facilities to work underground to get resources.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Scythe de Zaran
Maybe they trade with other cities that have facilities to work underground to get resources.

That is brilliant.

Also, Secret. SHADDUP. xp

welian

Crew

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:17 pm

>D

*snicker*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 pm

@Eylios
Have you got room for a mobster type character? There's definitely gonna be some crime in your world, and I think I have a char that I can fit into it.

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Absomatlutely.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Ooh, awesome. Thanks!

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Degenerate316
I don't even know how to bake pie. Teach me! So I can make my own weapons. Yep, extra honey fresh out of a beehive.

Ultimate Apple Pie recipe:

9-inch double pie crust
7 cups thin-sliced, cored, peeled baking apples (about 7 medium)
1 cup SPLENDA Granular No Calorie Sweetener
3tbsp. cornstarch
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt

Preapare or purchase a double pie crust and set one crust into a 9-inch pie pan. Place sliced apples into a large bowl and set aside. Combine SPLENDA, cornstarch, sinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over apples and toss. Spoon apple mixture into pie crust. Place the second crust over the filling. Seal edges, trim, and flute. Make the small openings in thetop crust following your preferred pattern. Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees until the top crust is golden brown (about 40-50 minutes). Then, turn the oven off and let the pie sit in there overnight. Yes, overnight. Trust me on this.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Alexander Magnus
Degenerate316

Ultimate Apple Pie recipe:

9-inch double pie crust
7 cups thin-sliced, cored, peeled baking apples (about 7 medium)
1 cup SPLENDA Granular No Calorie Sweetener
3tbsp. cornstarch
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt

Preapare or purchase a double pie crust and set one crust into a 9-inch pie pan. Place sliced apples into a large bowl and set aside. Combine SPLENDA, cornstarch, sinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over apples and toss. Spoon apple mixture into pie crust. Place the second crust over the filling. Seal edges, trim, and flute. Make the small openings in thetop crust following your preferred pattern. Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees until the top crust is golden brown (about 40-50 minutes). Then, turn the oven off and let the pie sit in there overnight. Yes, overnight. Trust me on this.

Ooh, sounds yummy. Is this your own recipe? I personally would stick with regular sugar though instead of splenda. I try to avoid splenda in my food/drink, if possible.

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:22 pm

It is my wife's recipie . . . and I don't know the exact measurements of sugar in replacement to the splenda- but I do know that this works for me. She went through a good dozen variants of this pie to make it perfect.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3626 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games