Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3626 3627 3628 3629 3630 3631 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Rockgirl809
Naito_Arekkusu7
*starts to laugh uncontrollably* rofl

have you seen my rpc moves well power?
my new rpc can beat yours

Aro97

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

lol, Naito she knows the ultimate "Haha I got you!!" jutsu.

Plant body: Sound of decay
By using all outputs of sound upon the body the user is able to create a large blast by focusing enough natural energy. This blast once shot out can do some terrible physical damage to whatever it hits. The real terror in the jutsu is that anything this blast passes by almost instantly begins decaying at an accelerated pace. If a person is within 3 feet of where the blast passes they will have less than a second to get 17ft away before safe from accelerated decay. Also in sadness the sound energy ball which causes so much destruction explodes as it's final act spreading an area of decay (through use of plant jutsu and sound mixture.) in a 1km radius area.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 pm

XxChocolate JearkerxX
Rockgirl809
Naito_Arekkusu7
*starts to laugh uncontrollably* rofl

have you seen my rpc moves well power?
my new rpc can beat yours

HAHAHAHA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH LOOK AT DIZZLE'S POST AND its not only that my rpc knows it the whole clan list

Rockgirl809

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Fenrir, for the mother ******** win!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx

By using all outputs of sound upon the body the user is able to create a large blast by focusing enough natural energy. This blast once shot out can do some terrible physical damage to whatever it hits. The real terror in the jutsu is that anything this blast passes by almost instantly begins decaying at an accelerated pace. If a person is within 3 feet of where the blast passes they will have less than a second to get 17ft away before safe from accelerated decay. Also in sadness the sound energy ball which causes so much destruction explodes as it's final act spreading an area of decay (through use of plant jutsu and sound mixture.) in a 1km radius area.

I wonder if she can decay me fast enough before I heal from or if she will have enough time to even use the jutsu before she taste my foot what do you think?

ps probably could tell Shoko not to teach her clan stuff as well xp

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Yarg.

And plus, would she really want to risk the chance of decaying Fenrir?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
xXlildizzle1516Xx

I wonder if she can decay me fast enough before I heal from or if she will have enough time to even use the jutsu before she taste my foot what do you think?

I say, the way she uses the jutsu, you really won't have time to do anything. But, then again you faster than me, so If I was able to get more than a mile away using every ounce of my speed,strength and my clans speed boosting fire, I say you'll get out of it rather effortlessly,lol.

p.s : HAHAHAHA, DO IT!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Arekku is like... a master of Seki Reigan.
Speed is pratically not an issue.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
xXlildizzle1516Xx

ps probably could tell Shoko not to teach her clan stuff as well xp

DID U READ IT! it decays really fast in 3ft or closer it decays faster

DIZZLE IMMA KILL UR RPC NOW!

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:06 pm

DANDii Lions--
Arekku is like... a master of Seki Reigan.
Speed is pratically not an issue.

Yeah, it's like a well known fact, DON'T TRY TO SCHOOL ME YO!!!

@Rock: You couldn't if you tried,lol
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

post at the shop and lets see what happeneds twisted

Rockgirl809

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Hahaha I did read like I asked ya you think you can decay me before I start healing or if you can unleash it before you taste the foot of an S rank medic with the fighting style that involve legs?

Lol yeah Dizzle probably can dodge with the first stage lol hahaha XD

Thank you Dandii ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Hmmmm the workings of fenrir have given me a idea.

irishshamrock12

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Hahaha I did read like I asked ya you think you can decay me before I start healing or if you can unleash it before you taste the foot of an S rank medic with the fighting style that involve legs?

Lol yeah Dizzle probably can dodge with the first stage lol hahaha XD

Thank you Dandii ^_^

trust me ive gotten better then before so i think i can manage
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3626 3627 3628 3629 3630 3631 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games