Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 am
CyrusAveria
Blind Blindness
CyrusAveria
I'm terrence, im 24, i live in ohio. im a guitarist, a writer, and a software designer. i have been told that im as random and impulsive as a squirrel on crack. so.. CORN!

Welcome Terrence...we have a terrence lol

that scares me.. theres more than one of me out there?

Oh lol, sorry. I meant it like "Yay, we have a Terrence (you). Welcome! 3nodding

But yeah, I've heard of the name terrence from time to time  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:35 pm
Yo. Name's Myelo...not really but it's a nickname.
I'm 18 and stuck in cold a** Michigan.
I'm not ready for winter at all...I love being random (its an obsession). Aaaaand I hope I get to be chill with everyone and make new friends.

Btw I'm seriously freezing and just wondering if y'all can send me warmth from your computers. 'Cause I feel its gonna snow...and I hate cold snow.  

Myelodisplastic Syndrome

Dapper Lunatic

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 am
Myelodisplastic Syndrome
Yo. Name's Myelo...not really but it's a nickname.
I'm 18 and stuck in cold a** Michigan.
I'm not ready for winter at all...I love being random (its an obsession). Aaaaand I hope I get to be chill with everyone and make new friends.

Btw I'm seriously freezing and just wondering if y'all can send me warmth from your computers. 'Cause I feel its gonna snow...and I hate cold snow.

*sends you plenty of warmth*

Welcome to the guild! I have to go now cause it's late and I'm tired, but I do hope you stick around and converse with us, and hopefully make friends. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 am
User Image

GREETINGS;

It is very nice to meet all of you and be welcomed by so much at one time - o^v^o! There are so many topics that I think I am gonna go into a spazzic happy seizure of wanting to reply to all of them. Ahaha! To describe myself, would be, well. Easy going & overall good person. I don't say this just to say this cause I am the most modest person to walk this planet - so says my friends; No. I just am me and don't do things to stir up trouble. XD WHY DO THAT?! More fun, less drama. Cough. Emmm.

I live in MS. I have no pets. I am going into college this January. I'm 18. I have two wonderful parents that I love to death. I have a job as a semi-secretary for a trucking business. YEAUH! XD Anything else, just drop in a question. x) OH! And I do avy art! See the thing to the right - I drew it and proud of it. ;u;!

_Amyninkai_

Romantic Entrepreneur

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 am
Well I was randomly invited to this guild (go figure). And I am not sure why I clicked join, and also I am not sure what I am gonna be doing here (I'll figure it out...eventually).

So....I am Shockingcat, I am a boy from the states (which state exactly?). I enjoy doing RPs, the occasionally random chatter, I like to spend time on my PS3 playing BlazBlue and assassin's creed. I am not sure there is anything else I can really say, so hi and I hope you'll treat me nice here, and if you have any questions just ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 am
_Amyninkai_
User Image

GREETINGS;

It is very nice to meet all of you and be welcomed by so much at one time - o^v^o! There are so many topics that I think I am gonna go into a spazzic happy seizure of wanting to reply to all of them. Ahaha! To describe myself, would be, well. Easy going & overall good person. I don't say this just to say this cause I am the most modest person to walk this planet - so says my friends; No. I just am me and don't do things to stir up trouble. XD WHY DO THAT?! More fun, less drama. Cough. Emmm.

I live in MS. I have no pets. I am going into college this January. I'm 18. I have two wonderful parents that I love to death. I have a job as a semi-secretary for a trucking business. YEAUH! XD Anything else, just drop in a question. x) OH! And I do avy art! See the thing to the right - I drew it and proud of it. ;u;!

WELCOME! That is quite the interesting/pretty avi you have there

Many members comment about how much topics we have. xD

Just start replying to any you want--don't get intimidated. Just keep replying throughout the days. If more people did that, our guild would be flowing with even more activity xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 am
Shockingcat
Well I was randomly invited to this guild (go figure). And I am not sure why I clicked join, and also I am not sure what I am gonna be doing here (I'll figure it out...eventually).

So....I am Shockingcat, I am a boy from the states (which state exactly?). I enjoy doing RPs, the occasionally random chatter, I like to spend time on my PS3 playing BlazBlue and assassin's creed. I am not sure there is anything else I can really say, so hi and I hope you'll treat me nice here, and if you have any questions just ask.

Hey! We will treat you nice. Welcome, and we hope you do find something that will catch your interest. Lots of things around here. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 am
Ill join this guild even if its potentially bad for me.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

rose_amuletdia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 pm
Hiya! I'm rose_amuletdia. You can call me Rose or Dia. I'm kinda new to gaia, and I hope that this goes well for me! ^v^ See ya later peoples!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 pm
]‡
User ImageUser Image

[[Honestly, not sure why I'm here. Somehow got sent an invitation. Was like: "Oh? What is thiiiiiisssss?" Clicked. Joined. And ta da~]]

Uhm. What can I say? Ello. I'm kitty. (Haha. You're not getting my real name. =P I've had terrible experiences with stalkers.) It's a pleasure to meet everyone. I live in Florida, the state with a bipolar climate. I'm 18. I will go to college next year (even though I still need to decide where). My current job is to not let AP Classes and extracurricular activities melt my brain.

I'm an avid reader and an obsessive writer. I like to roleplay, but I often get carried away with my posts and such. I wouldn't be able to live without my music: punk rock, rock, alternative, instrumental, Celtic, game music ... Oh, I like drawing too. I am obsessed with steampunk. <3 And I love sci-fi and fantasy genres as well. Basically, you can say I'm the creative type.

And I'm also a fellow nerdfighter (look it up if you don't know). DFTBA!

Spirit Kitty Cat

Naughty Lionheart

9,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

-Your-Anime-Candy-

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Hey this is your anime candy !
I'm a rookie anime freak (master anime freak Teach me your WAYS1)
I love ppl and any music but not country srry country razz
always looing for good bands and good anime any suggstion PMS me oks
I heart you all!!!! RANDOMNESS  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Ill join this guild even if its potentially bad for me.

Lol, that's the spirit! But we certainly wouldn't intend for it to be bad, so don't worry, I'm sure it won't be. Aim for it to be good.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 pm
rose_amuletdia
Hiya! I'm rose_amuletdia. You can call me Rose or Dia. I'm kinda new to gaia, and I hope that this goes well for me! ^v^ See ya later peoples!

Welcome Rose. I hope to see ya here soon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 pm
spirit kat
]‡
User ImageUser Image

[[Honestly, not sure why I'm here. Somehow got sent an invitation. Was like: "Oh? What is thiiiiiisssss?" Clicked. Joined. And ta da~]]

Uhm. What can I say? Ello. I'm kitty. (Haha. You're not getting my real name. =P I've had terrible experiences with stalkers.) It's a pleasure to meet everyone. I live in Florida, the state with a bipolar climate. I'm 18. I will go to college next year (even though I still need to decide where). My current job is to not let AP Classes and extracurricular activities melt my brain.

I'm an avid reader and an obsessive writer. I like to roleplay, but I often get carried away with my posts and such. I wouldn't be able to live without my music: punk rock, rock, alternative, instrumental, Celtic, game music ... Oh, I like drawing too. I am obsessed with steampunk. <3 And I love sci-fi and fantasy genres as well. Basically, you can say I'm the creative type.

And I'm also a fellow nerdfighter (look it up if you don't know). DFTBA!

Interesting introduction. Welcome! Hope to see you around here and have people get to know you. smile  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 pm
-Your-Anime-Candy-
Hey this is your anime candy !
I'm a rookie anime freak (master anime freak Teach me your WAYS1)
I love ppl and any music but not country srry country razz
always looing for good bands and good anime any suggstion PMS me oks
I heart you all!!!! RANDOMNESS

Lol, we have an anime sub forum, if you're interested. Welcome!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games