Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
(It's an S-rank wind jutsu! Not to mention its my only S-ranked jutsu making it the most powerful in my little arsenal. I don't think even your robot should be unscathed from that, and certainly not at a point-blank hit. Where can I find the aspects of your robot anyways. I need to know its weapons, weak points, abilities, size, and all that jazz, cuz I thought puppets weren't allowed to use chakra in the first place.)

((Besides most of that jutsus power went to stopping my Chidori so it would be pretty weak when it reaches my puppet...it was a super charged chidori since i used the lightning in the water...

oh and... USE YOUR HEAD! The crew are weary about you only I trust you enough that I even tried to give you a Cursed seal... but since they dont I wont give you the specs WHY cause of Meta gaming issues so work with what you have seen LIKE A REAL PERSON!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 pm
well im using lightning and fire ^^ so what elements would you like to learn? *neko asked watching the genin who has a lot of selftrust*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
(Thank you for clarifying things)

Fenrir's eyes opened wide in surprise to the water blast. A sudden hit of powerful wind from above pushed Fenrir quickly to the ground in time to avoid the stream. Fenrir glanced and saw that the trees and ground the stream hit sliced them in half. "Even I would be killed by something like that." he thought to himself while he built up the chakra in his body. His lance started glowing with lightning chakra as Fenrir pushed his energy into his bone-formed arm. Furthermore his body itself began to glow an ominous dark blue, the color of his chakra. "My wind attack from before did nothing to it. This thing's tough. I'll need to find a point of weakness." he thought as he fired several finger bullets from his left hand. Each of the bullets aimed to hit the different parts of the puppet.

(Falling Winds, Current Transfer Skill)

(So hows the anti-Fenrir machine working for ya? I gotta go watch Army of Darkness now with some family but I'll be back on when its over.)

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 pm
(Sorry for the long wait... I'm concentrating on designing my first flash game...)

"Huh. My element is lightning!" Koi said as he gave another thumbs up. "Do you want to go to the Hidden Training Grounds to train me?"He said as he began to slowly walk away.  

Zombie Swagger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 pm
(cool)

oh, sure ^^ *follows Koi to the training grounds*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 pm
((Too bad none of the crew could see how good you really became...))

Zeramaru was surprized and knew that if he did manage to hit his weak joint with that it wont damage it much but one shot from a powerful jutsu like the bone spear he has will disable it.
Zeramaru made a few moves and it jumped to the left dodging the shots but was hit in the tail but clearly it was not the weak joint.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image

((heres some pics to visualize a weak joint unless you have played MGS2 and 4 its going to be kinda hard without the pictures))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

(It's alright. Being the underdog kinda suits me. Thanks for the pics by the way, it gives me a better idea on what I'm fighting)

Fenrir snarled under his breath, his animalistic eyes surveying his enemy's movements and physical structure. "It's quick, and surprisingly maneuverable despite its size." He noticed that one of his bullets was able to hit the tail. "But it's not that quick. If I can get closer the possibility that I can hit it more often should increase. Its armor is something I've never seen before. It's possible that its outer structure is superior to my own, so I will assume it to be so. But there's one thing about it that makes my armor stronger, and with that single advantage I'll turn this monster's armor into its downfall!" Fenrir flashed handsigns with his left hand. "My armor isn't magnetic!" A large bundle of electro-magnetic clouds would then suddenly form themselves a short ways from Zeramaru. With its high magnetic powers the clouds would attempt to suck in the puppet. This would do two things to aid Fenrir. One is that within the magnetic field the puppet would be stuck. The second is that the magnetism would tamper with all of the puppets controls and weapons, specifically its targeting system. Fenrir continued to build up his chakra while turning his left wrist and hand into an ivory cannon. Whether the field worked or not Fenrir would fire powerful bone spear rounds at the puppet's cockpit, its neck, and its joints connecting the wings and legs.

(Lightning Magnet, Ivory Cannon)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 am
((Excellent I expected you would find a way to get my systems jammed but as I said ... I expected it...))

Zeramaru noticed that all movements he tried with the puppet was not possible.
"s**t is he aiming there?" Zeramaru thought as he noticed that fenrir was aiming into a weak joint, the neck.
"I must commend you no one ever thought of using such a jutsu but I am prepared for any encounter." Zeramaru said as the poison he fired earlier formed into high pressure blocks in the way of the spears and causing them to break upon impact. "Let me return the favor?" Zeramaru said as he ,using the yonbi's power, formed the poison into spears and headed towards Fenrir
Zeramaru then thought "it is a good thing the puppet is not entirely metal so I'll have limited movement but I know I will be able to move it but I'll have to trick him."

((poison manipulation is fun... especial if you are full of poison... oh... its breathable and touch but less with the touch... oh dont worry these spears are just sharp to maybe crack your bones but thats all I want at the moment))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:55 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
(I expected you to find some way to still attack me as well, but simply hurling spears isn't going to do the trick.)

Fenrir's ivory cannon grew larger as he formed a plan. He grinned at the many poison spears that now shot towards him. "Not good enough! Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough!" With a deep exhale Fenrir blasted apart the spears before they could get too close to him. At the same time Fenrir launched his offensive and dumped his entire hip pouch into the ivory cannon and aimed it at Zeramaru. "Ivory Cannon: Hellfire!" he shouted before unleashing all of his weapons onto Zeramaru at once in bullet speed. These dozens of weapons included kunai, shuriken, exploding kunai, exploding tags, nearly-invisible razor wire, and even smoke and flash bombs. On top of all of that, Fenrir had once again used the magnetic field to his advantage. The field would suck in the metal weapons and have them act almost as homing weapons towards the puppet, attempting to hit it from a wide range of angles. The smoke and flash bombs would be the first to go off though, blocking Zeramaru's view of the profectiles and Fenrir, whose ivory cannon had dispersed itself due to the explosive power of the attack.

(Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 am
((its a distraction... i expected a wind jutsu to be fired from you ... so far you seem like a wind user... I learnt all of the forms of chidori that I could find I knew its electric nature will form into my metal puppets to create its own magnetic field to counter act any idea of using my puppets against me.))

Zeramaru knew Fenrir had some way to deflect the attack and knowing Fenrir used wind jutsus he expected some sort of wind jutsu to hit his poisons.
Zeramaru then made a bunch of handseals "Chidori Nagarashi" Zeramaru said as electricity surrounded his puppet generating its own magnetic field at a certain degree to negate the previous magnetic field then Ray suddenly jumped to the left dodging the attacks and since they could not hone into Ray's position they missed.
"Fenrir you should worry about the poison now ... you dispersed it into the air" Zeramaru thought as he slowly moved the droplets of poison towards Fenrir.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:47 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir grinned as soon as he saw Zeramaru dodge the assault. He figured now would be a good time to make use of that chakra he'd been storing up since he landed on the ground. His left hand began to glow with chakra. Then an enormous amount of wind energy blasted from Fenrir's back, pushing back anything that was behind him and sending Fenrir into the air at an incredible speed. The entire attack would take a mere second. With Zeramaru distracted on dodging the hellfire and, though he didn't know it, moving the poison, Fenrir propelled himself towards Ray's neck.

If Zeramaru was actually able to pull off some kind of counter in that reaction time, Fenrir could easily use the power propelling him to make high-speed dodges. Once he neared the electric field Zeramaru had put around his puppet Fenrir would hit his stomach and launch a Renkuudan through the barrier and into Ray's neck. The blast would also provide Fenrir the path he needed to close the distance to the neck. With it hopefully already destroyed or weakened Fenrir would attempt strike down on it with the power of the Bone-Fanged Lance he'd been saving. The fantastic power of the lance would blast apart the neck of Ray and travel downwards through the puppet and into its cockpit, where the electrical edge the lance had would attempt to stun Zeramaru long enough for the attack to consume him. "Fool! As if the power of my spirit could never be matched with the malice of a machine! Now vanish with the thunder, Storm-Fanged Lance!"

(Assassin's Rush, Steroid Blanks)

(sorry, long post)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:30 am
Koi walked through the gates and into the village.  

Zombie Swagger

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:03 am
(Geez havock some people would tihnk that your in love >.>)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno appeared out of a pool of water and looked at what seem to be a giant metal puppet. "Puppets? Lenon? No he wouldn't do anything like this....No way." he whispered to himself and looked past the puppet and saw who was control it. Knew it...Zeramaru He thought. Rahenno could also feel the Yonbi's power being used. "Not good." He jumped back to the gates, fearing he might have used poison. Rahenno started to scan the puppet, looking for weak points. Mostly metal. Taking a closer look, Rahenno could see that some of the joints were exposed. Rahenno thought of a plan and quietly for handseals. "Tsunaami no jutsu(Tsunami technique)" Rahenno pulled water from the air, enough to make a giant wave. started the wave from the right side, 5 meter away from the puppet. That should gave Fenrir enough time to move out the way. Rahenno intended on covering the puppet with water.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"It's not what has happen to me.....It's what I've become."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

pyro walked through the gates looking emotionless and turned to see Rahenno and Zeramaru and fenrir were fighting "........" pyro turned back around and went to the house to get all of his things
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games