Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageRavin cuddleed against him. She was scared by her impending thoughts. She often had doubts before and they were often right. This was the first time they actually frightened her. Ravin wiped away her tears onto her sleeve. She didn't want to get Dylan wet.

Ravin glanced up at him. "Well... I mean, it can't be all bad," she laughed softly, her voice husky. "We still have each other, right?"

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

[[aw, thanks, Sam. ^^]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I know babe, but..." Hunter was unravelling himself from her and crashing on the bed, that was still covered in petals.
"I...Forget it." Veronica moved over to the bed and sat down by his head, folding her knees under the blanket and pulling them to her chest. She rested her forehead on them and sighed.

Why couldn't she learn to keep her mouth shut?!

||Hunter-Veronica, Hide-Airi, Amelia-Hides Kid, Emily-Nihilio. Yepyep^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 pm
((Hm can't wait. Im good at multitasking. Imma be a new vamp, and a little un. -smiles eagerly- So wait, evo are airi and him havin a kid, or is hide finding one, on one of his walks?))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Leaning over the table Hide captured her face and inclined his head toward her ear. In a velvety chocolate resonance he spoke. "..I get to take you. Making you mine." He pulled back and a sudden almost golden tint hit his eyes.

He couldn't await the future, and the life he would have with her. But first things first, finishing dinner.

Hide sipped the rest of his wine lifting his glass to her as he finished up the last of his food.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:35 pm
[[We agreed that Hide would find the kid. xD And that will be VERY interesting indeed. lol]]

User ImageHideaki leaned over the table. He caught her face in his hand and inclined his head towards her ear. Airi's cheeks burned softly at his closeness. She couldn't get over the newness, rawness, and the passion of her feelings for him. Airi closed her eyes as his warm breath fanned over her face. His voice was chocolately velvet when he spoke.

"I get to take you," he whispered. Her cheeks were on fire by this point. "Making you mine."

Airi lifted her eyes to meet his, her cheeks burning. Hide's brown eyes glowed golden in the light. So many things were changing. She had been old and thought she knew all there was to know. Along comes this young man who makes her young and timid once more. Airi realized that she wasn't breathing. What did it matter? She was dead. But she couldn't smell his luscious scent without breath.

Airi inhaled, filling her lungs with air. There was his scent. Dark chocolate and completely enticing. She smiled, her eyes brimming mysteriously with hidden desire and passionate love. For him. Only him.

Hide sipped his wine, lifting his glass to her. Airi scooped her glass up in her hand and saluted him as well. Her eyes burned into his as she finished her dinner. Once she was finished, she whispered, "I am already yours." She leaned over towards him and touched his cheek. "From the moment your lips touched mine, before even, I was yours."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 pm
-wait...Divine is playing the kid they find in the park???-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:25 am
[[Is it okay if he does?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:58 am
-well, when we talked a few posts back i had left 'hide-airi kid' open and you didnt say anything.
Soo, i was talking to TM and she said she'd like that spot.
I told you this.
You okay'ed it........-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned, sitting up, and wrapped his arms around her. He was such an a*****e. This was supposed to be about her and he was all depressed and making her feel bad now. "I'm sorry love, I'm ruining your night aren't I?" he kissed up her neck and rested his head on her shoulder.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:53 pm
[[ xD I hate being so forgetful. Umm, let's wait for Divin and see what he thinks.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter moved up to sit by her. His arms hooked around her and pulled her closer to him. "No, baby.. you're not ruining my night," Veronica sighed softly as he kissed along her neck and leaned his head on her shoulder.
"We had a really good time earlier. And I messed up. Its okay," She rested against him, looking across the room at nothing in particular.

||dokie >.<||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"...I don't know if we do Raye," He sighed.
"Baby, what if you don't make it back home?" Dylan held her tighter.
"If I lose you, I don't know what I'll do," Okay, so that part was a lie. He knew exactly what he'd do.

-sucked! whoo..sorry-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe ran her fingers gently through his hair. Ravin pulled him close and kissed his lips softly. She pulled away quickly, knowing that he wouldn't want to kiss her. Dylan squeezed her tight.

Ravin sighed and looked up at him. "Take care of Emily. She'll want you."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:57 pm
mrgreen  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games