Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Surfingpichu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm
Hey there. Serenity invited me here, so here we are. Hello all. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Hey, you! =3 (Feel free to look around!)  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Surfingpichu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 am
ehehe. I will! =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm
Hey there! Reed invited me over from TwilightSucks.com (I'm Therizinosaurus there, if anyone wants to look me up)  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm
Yes yes, welcome, welcome. =3 heart

(Oh, come on, Char or somebody HAS to see new members... right?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 pm
Serenity Reed
Yes yes, welcome, welcome. =3 heart

(Oh, come on, Char or somebody HAS to see new members... right?)

Wee! It's been awhile since I've been on Gaia. Everything's different. Why is everything different? I don't like it. CHANGE SCARES ME!  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm
Therizinosaurus90

Wee! It's been awhile since I've been on Gaia. Everything's different. Why is everything different? I don't like it. CHANGE SCARES ME!

I bet you didn't like Youtube's layout change! HA! Actually, that is still a horrible layout. It makes my eyes bleed. D8 LOOK. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 pm
Serenity Reed
Therizinosaurus90

I bet you didn't like Youtube's layout change! HA! Actually, that is still a horrible layout. It makes my eyes bleed. D8 LOOK. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.

In fact I really hated Youtube's layout change. It's terrible and they gave no warning about it.  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:53 pm
I mean, I understand the placement of all the information under the video, but, must it have been done in so horrible a way? D8 With such low order?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Serenity Reed
I mean, I understand the placement of all the information under the video, but, must it have been done in so horrible a way? D8 With such low order?

I hate the lack barriers, everything blends in together. Now they got this damn bar popping up that wants to run my recommended through you as a playlist and I'm just telling it to stop it!  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 pm
Therizinosaurus90

I hate the lack barriers, everything blends in together. Now they got this damn bar popping up that wants to run my recommended through you as a playlist and I'm just telling it to stop it!

This bar would be fine if I were on a playlist, since I often am for Let's Plays. But it's just annoying by default when I go to press pause and accidentally hit a different video. D8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Serenity Reed
Therizinosaurus90

This bar would be fine if I were on a playlist, since I often am for Let's Plays. But it's just annoying by default when I go to press pause and accidentally hit a different video. D8

I usually go on youtube to listen to music and know what I want so when it picks something I don't I'm annoyed.

You know, I do like the fact that Gaia gives you clothes to start off. When I started I got the bum dress and stuff.  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm
I wish I'd gotten the bum dress. emo It shows my progress from peasant to partisan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm
I'm impressed with myself. I remembered the website that let you design a gaia avatar tektek. I used to look pretty bitchin back in the old days.  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 pm
I'd give you some money if you had a trading pass. XD  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games