Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Buy the movie soundtracks, you leech.
Torrents should be used for stuff that people can't find anywhere, like shows that haven't come out on DVD yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:30 pm
I don't have money... I'm 15 you know. @_@

Okay lie. I have 40 bucks. But I'm saving for a trip to Peru next summer. o_o It's a school thing where only people who've completed a year of Spanish by the end of this year can go. It'll cost over a thousand easily, plus my dad might go as a chaperone so he can pay for himself. I'm getting a job over the summer when I turn 16 plus selling a whole ton of stuff. I really wanna make sure I'm financially secure for this trip. The food, money for the trip itself, souvenirs... I need cash. No money for spending now. Well maybe, but very little.

Btw, I preordered The Bourne Conspiracy today. *cough* sweatdrop  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Okay... So, you don't have the money to buy Resident Evil soundtracks, but you pre-ordered something from the Bourne franchise? Sounds to me like you have money to waste.

Besides, I'm sure if you could torrent a trip to Peru, you'd do that too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:15 am
Now now now, don't go so hard on him, Bio... he is a youngin and doesn't have a job yet.

he will learn in time. 3nodding  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:38 am
Also, for all you creative writers, there is a collaborative fic I started in the Fanfiction subforum! I would just love it if you took a few minutes to go and think creatively and add to what I've put there!

It's fun, and just think, you have the power to do (almost) anything!

/shameless plug

Sorry for the double-post 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm
Um, if I was better or had a possible idea I might.  

Yin Yun Yang

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm
A-Hah!!! Caught in the act, Notte.

*high-five for double-post
rofl

Oh, and Notte, would it be alright to extend the deadline for that contest? I did read about that, but I've just been so busy, I haven't had a chance to do more than a single shred of random posting. *tear

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:23 pm
What I'm running isn't a contest. Bio was running a contest though, so you should probably ask him 3nodding

What I'm doing is basically casually storytelling with all of you, so feel free to participate whenever. I'll probably reply after every post with a continuation, because I think it's going to be fun, and casual.

And yes, I double posted. crying heehee.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:30 pm
It's not much of a contest when there's 2 participants. Feel free to write something, but if I don't get anymore people, then I'm just gonna pull the plug on it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:31 pm
I'd post in the fiction and/or contest but I'm not good with storytelling. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:35 pm
Yeah, I hear ya Bio. It won't be worth it, but hopefully we'll get some more. Is there some way to spread the news more easily? I could help with all of these things, but I need until next week, cuz I'm about to graduate my a** out of annoying high school. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yes, Notte, I'd be more than happy to give input for a fan-fiction of something. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Umm.... I don't know how you can spread the news.. Considering I'm pretty sure that everyone who's IN this guild regularly checks Grill 13, so there's no reason why they won't know about it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm.... I don't know how you can spread the news.. Considering I'm pretty sure that everyone who's IN this guild regularly checks Grill 13, so there's no reason why they won't know about it.

Hehe, yeah especially now that we're talking for a whole page about it. xd

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:16 am
So, I got this idea yesterday. I messed around with photoshop. Enjoy...
Leon Lemonade Salazar Salad and Wesker Wine

More to come when I have time.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:31 am
Gimme a bottle of Wesker wine, anytime baby!

biggrin

These look fantastic!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games