Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:42 am

Nationality guids seem pretty imperishable xp
That, and the various GD/GCD/etc. guids...

I think it's just the interest-based ones that wither away...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:58 pm
`Luke

Nationality guids seem pretty imperishable xp
That, and the various GD/GCD/etc. guids...

I think it's just the interest-based ones that wither away...
You're right, the interest based guilds die as soon as the hype of their theme dies. Fortunately, Lord of the Rings has a huge and loyal fan base that most likely will not wither any time soon. There is a chance though that we may exhaust all the possible discussion topics but using some entertainment strategies like the games and threads such as RPs, we may be able to keep the guild quite active.  

SYFFER

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:09 pm
Nonsense, I've already lost all interest in my country. Way to go United States of Ignorance.

This guild doesn't seem as bad off as some others I've seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:10 am
It had its moments of complete silence........

That was bad 3nodding  

Rudhe
Captain

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:09 am
Okay, true that is bad.

But at least the guild came back from those, some don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:08 am
Its when I discovered the wonders of banner in sig....and transferrence of ownership.

Its like that. Something has to change or the guild sinks into darkness...which is such a shame and a waste of money. I see some of the dead guilds and I just wanna slap the captain...*slap slap*  

Rudhe
Captain

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:04 am
Violence is always the answer. If I can find room in my sig I’ll put a Númenórë banner in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:49 am
Superb! Violence is only the answer when the receiver of the violence is onling=e to either retaliate or beg for mercy....don't work when their indefinitely afk...  

Rudhe
Captain

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 pm
If that is the case then I deserve a continuous stream of slapping for my failed efforts at reviving some of my guilds. Transfering ownership is unlikely due to the amounts I spent on them unless I sell them to others which I may also never do since I consider them my babies xp

All guilds can return, all it takes is patience and commitment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:06 am
eek You killed your babies? well at least put them to sleep for a very long time... *slap slap*  

Rudhe
Captain

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:03 pm
I sorta kinda helped kill one of those sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:42 am
You mean "Hollywood"? It's not dead. There's at least six active members in it and that makes me happy. One of the other guilds I own has over 360 members and not even one new post in a month. Don't worry Gussu, you did a good job. I promoted some people that I think can help revive the guild so we'll see how it goes.  

SYFFER

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 am
stare Quite....its like the monster in Frankenstien...shooting electricity through a dead corpse to get spasms of life....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:39 pm
Electricity works. Something else you can do is conjure up a spell to turn the guild into a zombie who then rises from the grave. The problem with that is it would try to eat other guilds' brains.  

SYFFER

Tears of the Siren

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:11 am
If that happened then it might get some kind of response out the other guilds.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff