Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3631 3632 3633 3634 3635 3636 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Take a giant chill pill, you two! Just don't look at this thread if it's pissing you off.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Would i get in trouble if i killed some one who's profile hasnt been approved and yet they still RP in the village?

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Alicia Joana
Genjutsu Version: You are approached by a woman or man, depending on your rpc's gender. The person that approaches you is so attractive that its hard to deny that person, and in real life, its the user of the genjutsu. Once the person in the genjutsu is about to kiss you, the user is about to attack. Once the person kisses you, then the user kills the victim.

Ninjutsu Verison: The user converts chakra in the mouth into poison, and kisses his/her opponent, then blows the poison into the victim and kills the victim. But you can make it non lethal as well.

I will go take that kiss now XD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Alicia Joana
Genjutsu Version: You are approached by a woman or man, depending on your rpc's gender. The person that approaches you is so attractive that its hard to deny that person, and in real life, its the user of the genjutsu. Once the person in the genjutsu is about to kiss you, the user is about to attack. Once the person kisses you, then the user kills the victim.

Ninjutsu Verison: The user converts chakra in the mouth into poison, and kisses his/her opponent, then blows the poison into the victim and kills the victim. But you can make it non lethal as well.

I will go take that kiss now XD

i wanna kiss but seriously would i get in trouble??

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

lenon01
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX
then don`t say stuff you can`t back up.

WHEN YOU COME OVER IM ABOUT TO FUKIN HURT YOU WITH MY KNIFE OR STEEL PAN SO SHUT THE HELL UP!
I`m died up if you pull a knife on my I will ******** you up gurl or not

DUDE THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATES YOU! AND YOU GET DISSED ALL THE TIME AND GET REJUCTED BY GIRLS SO DON BE FUKIN WITH ME LITTLE BOY!

How about you both take a break from the chatroom? Unless my intuition is gravely mistaken, I'm sensing some tension between you two.
srry missed your post
shurikan this as absolutly nothing to do with ******** otta here cuz you always startin s**t threting ppl with kniveves this is y pyro ******** you up last time we was at your house

Darion72
Would i get in trouble if i killed some one who's profile hasnt been approved and yet they still RP in the village?
no, but if theyre new they might quit so...

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

claru gardeford
Darion72
no, but if theyre new they might quit so...

good...MUHAHAHAH!you will all love who im abouit to kill twisted
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Darion-Yes, since you don't have a true rpc.

Listen Rock and Chocolate, i will end up placing both of you under Guild Arrest and placed into the guild prison and wont be able to rp for a while unless you guys calm down. And yes i know you guys will start to argue with me and say that its not a good threat. But it will count towards inactivity and then it will turn into a problem.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm

XxChocolate JearkerxX
lenon01
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX

WHEN YOU COME OVER IM ABOUT TO FUKIN HURT YOU WITH MY KNIFE OR STEEL PAN SO SHUT THE HELL UP!

DUDE THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATES YOU! AND YOU GET DISSED ALL THE TIME AND GET REJUCTED BY GIRLS SO DON BE FUKIN WITH ME LITTLE BOY!

How about you both take a break from the chatroom? Unless my intuition is gravely mistaken, I'm sensing some tension between you two.
srry missed your post
shurikan this as absolutly nothing to do with you

******** otta here cuz you always startin s**t threting ppl with kniveves this is y pyro ******** you up last time we was at your house

stare

XxChocolate JearkerxX
lenon01
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX

srry missed your post
shurikan this as absolutly nothing to do with ******** otta here cuz you always startin s**t threting ppl with kniveves this is y pyro ******** you up last time we was at your house

First off, my name is Lenon. Nice to meet you. biggrin

Secondly, I'm seriously getting tired of these arguments. They're seriously useless and stir up unwanted hostilities that most likely will get into the Roleplay and piss off other people. Then, the mods will get involved and raise the tension even further. Nobody wins in the end.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Alicia Joana

Listen Rock and Chocolate, i will end up placing both of you under Guild Arrest and placed into the guild prison and wont be able to rp for a while unless you guys calm down. And yes i know you guys will start to argue with me and say that its not a good threat. But it will count towards inactivity and then it will turn into a problem.

i have true RPC its Chocolate's profile that hasnt been approved...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Alicia Joana

See?
My premonitions magically begin to take fruit. : D

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey, thats my job lenon.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

RAWR

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm

lenon01
XxChocolate JearkerxX
lenon01
Rockgirl809
XxChocolate JearkerxX

srry missed your post
shurikan this as absolutly nothing to do with you

******** otta here cuz you always startin s**t threting ppl with kniveves this is y pyro ******** you up last time we was at your house

First off, my name is Lenon. Nice to meet you. biggrin

Secondly, I'm seriously getting tired of these arguments. They're seriously useless and stir up unwanted hostilities that most likely will get into the Roleplay and piss off other people. Then, the mods will get involved and raise the tension even further. Nobody wins in the end.
when i put shurikan i was not talking to you genous
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3631 3632 3633 3634 3635 3636 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games