Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro got back to the gates and looked at the fight with all this happening pyro was angered and made handsigns that made a large platform that would launch him and hit the gates with full force adn at the same time that was being done pyro made another handsign shooting out a giant fireball befor the platform hit the gates with pyro flying of to the village hidden in the rain
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
After the quick run back to Kumo, Daisuke appeared at the far side of the Gate.

((Sry I'm late. Someone please fill me in?.))  

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Yamikonton
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno turned seeing a giant fireball. "Water wall." He saidforming a wall of water infont of the fireball, causing it to put it out. Pyro? What is he doing? He wondered before turing his attention back to Zeramaru.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"It's not what has happen to me.....It's what I've become."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:01 pm
((Rahenno you have not played MGS have you... Ray is AMPHIBIOUS oh and being surrounded by chidori you would kinda DOOM Fenrir if he touches the water...hmmm 5 meter wave Vs 6 story puppet... WOW...I did post pictures of how big the puppet is right???

Well Kakashi can make several seals in less than a second and a simple movement like opening its mouth wont take more than a second so I suppose you would hit that tornado which would not kill you but send you back away from me. notice that in the picture if the mouth opens it compleatly blocks the neck...))

Zeramaru barely saw Fenrir coming and barely opened its mouth at the same time making handseals with one hand this would direct Fenrir into the mouth of Ray.
"Fuuton: Tatsumaki Yaiba Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Sword Trap)" Zeramaru was able to preform the jutsu sending a tornado towards Fenrir from Ray's mouth.
It would be noted that the water hitting the puppet would be electrified and Fenrir CANT attack from bellow without being paralyzed by Chidori nagarashi in the water.
Zeramaru then started to make seals.
""

((I guess this happens Renkuudan hits my tornado creating a blast of air sending you back while Ray would be knocked back and since Assassins rush needs a time to cool down you cant do it right in your next post so you will have to attack by running. The cockpit is in the head not the neck... its not a gundam... we have electrified ground thanks to Rahenno Chidori Nagarashi can paralyze so Thank you rahenno for making my life easyer. ... I am making counters for a water, fire, lightning and wind based enemies which would be easy.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm

User Image

-----

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:47 pm
A whirring sound could be heard as a hand was placed on Daisuke's shoulder. "Long time old friend, hope you not mad at me." He said taking his hand off and walking into cloud. "Rehanno can handle this, so im going to have a little walk in memory lane." He said as he went in.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Yamikonton
Yamikonton

User Image

-----
((lol, well that what happens when you don't play MGS. Always meant to get it, never got the chance.))

Rahenno saw Zeramaru weaving another set of seals, He did the same. A black orb formed in Rahenno's right hand. "Konton: Dark orb" He said as black chakra started to overtake Rahenno's body. He throw the dark ball from the top of the gates at Zeramaru. If this ball hit him it would cut off all five of his senses of hearing, sight, taste, touch and smell, but on the down side if hit him it could also be used as a barrier for him to use.

User Image

(you know he's inside the puppet right?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Tera's Clay clone spotted ray and quickly ran to the side of the kage.
"Sorry kage-sama... he must have planted a replica for me and blood to attack but I'll end him now." She said as the clone ripped off its left hand and turned it into a bird and flew towards Ray.

ACsweetpea

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:22 pm
((Wow, I'm really not on the ball today, I edited my post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 pm
Koi walked on to the gates that the Raikage were on. "I want to be a part of your village. I am a genin from Konoha, but that place is a bummer. I hope Kumogakure isn't so much of a drag..." Koi said as he looked at a kunai. "I have also beaten two Kumogakure Shinobi without any problem. Your defences are not the greatest in this village, and I believe I can help." Koi said as he looked at the two battles happening at the Gates. "I take it that these two are both S-Rank shinobi?" Koi said with a grin.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Koi looked into the distance and could see a man. The man was naked however. "I'll be back, just shout the answer." Koi said as he hopped down off of the gates.

"Hello Koi" Z said as he walked up to the boy. As he neared closer, it was easier to see the wound he had from when he stabbed himself.

"How do you know me?" Koi asked as he looked at the man who should be dead.

"Your father trained me. I have talked to him in the underworld, and he told me to come to you. He wants you to be my host." Z said as he laughed. He turned into a cloud of purple dust and entered Koi's body. Koi's eyes went from red and green to pure purple. When Koi is teh person talking, the eyes are blue. However when it is Z, eyes are pure purple.

(They can now interchange between each other. Z is the good side, Koi is the opposite, eventually they will be like Zetsu.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:08 pm
jedimastersonic
A whirring sound could be heard as a hand was placed on Daisuke's shoulder. "Long time old friend, hope you not mad at me." He said taking his hand off and walking into cloud. "Rehanno can handle this, so im going to have a little walk in memory lane." He said as he went in.

>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Under Daisukes mask, his eyes twitched."Hmm. Has been a few months since you disappeared. How have you been? Are you still in alliance with Kumo?

D a i j b

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir gritted his teeth as he was blasted back by Zeramaru's wind counter. As he approached the ground he unleashed the storm-fanged lance, using its lightning to nullify the electricity and the water as well as use the wind it generated to push him back into the air. There a ball of wind formed under Fenrir's feet and he zipped along it to get some height and distance on Zeramaru. He looked around at the others and growled, "Why do they have to get into my fight!?" Fenrir stayed suspended on his ball, furious over the interruption the others had made. He couldn't attack Zeramaru. He felt too drained from using all of the jutsu and needed a few seconds to recoop, plus it just didn't feel right for him to attack now. Still, Fenrir growled and made a handsign. Rahenno and Tera would suddenly hear Fenrir's voice at an astoundingly amplified level. "Attack the neck! It seems to be its only weak spot!"

(Thunder Voice)

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 pm
With a quick tug on a string Ray jumped dodging rahenno's strange ball of darkness.
"This situation is getting a bit too irritating We will finish this some other time" Zeramaru said as he opened Ray's mouth and he made handseals.
Ray jumped towards the clone of Tera but suddenly Ray seemed to spark with chakra and electricity then it exploded with almost blinding light. Suddenly Ray's parts fell all over the area making it seem like Ray and Zeramaru died. The parts that fell looked exactly like Ray's parts but if you examine them close enough you would notice that these were just the ceramic copy used to make the molds for the real thing.

"by the time they figure out I faked it I would be long gone" Zeramaru thought as he was already far from the gates. During the fake explosion Zeramaru sealed Ray back into the scroll while that happened he forced wind out of his hands sending him away from the gates.

(Kyougenjisatsu (False Suicide Technique) Mougo Mukuro no Jutsu (False Body Technique) well its a puppet body and Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) )  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games