Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Rocky sighed and tilted his head back, staring straight upwards with a grin for a few seconds, then brought his head back down to meet his mother's face. "Well, I stumbled upon this place while travling and thought that it was a very established... Establishment ((See what I did there?)) and headed in...." Rocky went on for a little bit, explaining his ring from Yue and the few fiascos that went on and the freinds that he had made. "And that's about it, mother~" He scratched the back of his head and responded, "So, what have you been doing? How's life?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:05 am

Hmmm" Zeke smiled his tounge partially sticking out turning his head every now and again to observe his drawing then going back and scritching a little more "Lets see..." he looked at it again

Razzle_Divine

Lupine Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am

Kai sat down and thought for a moment... wasn't Rocky's mother Amaterasu? And if Ammy is Rockys mother... He suddenly jumped up "Ammy-sensei is actually Amaterasu!" he yelled out. (Yeah, he didn't actually know)

Amaterasu materialised a chair and sat down. "Where to begin?" she sighed. "I left the temple in Kyoto and decided to come here. You see, about ten years ago I came across a small boy wandering around Kyoto. I decided to take him in and take care of him, it seemed that he ran away from an overly controlling family". Amaterasu took a breath and continued. "I raised him in the temple and even taught him how to use magic". Her expression darkened, "It was about three years ago when I realised it... the soul that lies dormant within Kai. It is the soul of a very old enemy, one from a thousand years past... It is the soul of Kyubi, the nine-tailed demon fox!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Rocky was startled at the news and responded with a "W-what? Kai?... But how? And what should we do?" He tried not to sound alarmed, but wasn't doing so well

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 am

Ammy smiled and put a paw on her sons' shoulder. "It will be alright, I left the temple to come here and observe for a while. The soul of the Kyubi doesn't seem to have affected him him yet, and with any luck it will continue to remain dormant". She brushed her bangs out from her eyes. "I will be staying for a while to continue my observations..."
She flicked her paw again and returned them to the cafe. Ajusting her kimono, she sat down at the bar. "I think I shall try the tea here, please be a dear and make me some".
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 am

cody leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling then whispered to himself "may the black flame guide her he-" a knife comes flying and misses his head by afew inches and a wolf with grey fur carrying a messenger bag, wearing a purple short sleeve shirt and jeans walks in and up to cody then says "talking to yourself again?" she pulls the knife out of the wall and puts it in her bag, cody look at her and said "s-..sill?"
"yep last time i checked that was my name" she said hugging cody "did u ever figure out the answer to my question?"
"what question?"
"the day before the accident I asked if u wanted to have kids and u said u needed to think about it"
"uhh... i still need to think about it" cody said embarrassed "but can we not talk about it in public"
"fine" sill said taking a seat at the nearest table
"wow i just cant believe your still alive" he said sitting down next to her
"i can say the same about you" she said pulling her knife back out and examining the blade

cody-the-umbreon

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 am

Rocky listenend to his mother and nodded obediantly. Wehn they were back in the cafe, Rocky took up her request and padded back into the kitchen, preparing his special sakura tea, made from cherry blossoms. It has a very smooth and rich, but sweet flavor to it and was made only by him. He set the cup on a saucer and emerged from the kitchen with the cup and saucer in his paws. "Here you go mother. It's your favorite~ Drink up."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm

After his long travel, the smell was just so arrousing. Walking up to the entrance, Riku suddenly stopped as he heard a sort of commotion somewhere inside the cafe. Reaching out for the finely crafted handle, he cautiously activated the latch mechanics inside the door and pulled it open, pulling slowly as to avoid any possible whine of the hinges.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

His eyes darted left and right, the clog sandal below his left foot knocking on the floor as he took his first step inside. Immediately, a circus of scents punctured his nostrils and he automatically took another step inside.

"I was told this was the best place for some sakura tea," he called out.

iKimihito_Kurusu

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Dimitris came back into the cafe from the patio hearing the clatter of the clogs. "Hello, welcome to the cafe, please be seated and we will have some tea for you shortly." Looking over he decided not to interrupt Rocky's reunion for him to make the tea and went to make it himself.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

"O-...Okay," he replied.

Hesitating before anything else, Riku just casually strode over to the nearest table. Grabbing the hilt of his bokuto, he lifted it from its hold to his sash and hung the thread loop on the horn of the chair in front of him. Delicately, he sat down and looked around.

This was a foreign town to him, not knowing its history nor its local traditions. But he decided it was a nice and tidy village based off of the cafe's layout.

"Oh, excuse me! Do you know where I can find a local art store?" he had meant to ask the individual who suggested this little shack to him, but it had completely flew from his memory.

iKimihito_Kurusu

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Amaterasu smiled and took a sip of her tea, the smooth texture washed over her tounge. "Mhm, just how I like it" she murmerd. She looked around the cafe and noticed the two that were outside earlier. "So... are you going to introduce me?" she said to Rocky.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Rocky chuckled and smiled towards his mother "My friends and guests, I'd like you to meet my mother, Amaterasu-no-Ookami. Or as my friend Kai likes to say, Ammy for short." His white robe fluttered gently as the breezes from the door reached him. "Oh, and welcome, newcomers to the High Tail Cafe. Enjoy your stay and don't let us phase you, we're nothing special~ Hmhmm." He laughed softly and walked back into the kitchen for a second, emerging with many small cups on a large platter, all aromatic and filling the room with an oriental, floral smell that seemed to linger in the nostrils and tingle at your senses. "I've made samples of my jasmine, sakura and a special green tea. try as many as you'd like to."

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Dimitris took a breath stepping aside for Rocky who could make tea, while he threw the idea for his excuse to use.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 am

Amaterasu smiled and bowed gracefully. She took a seat near the window and beckoned Kai over. "Please, sit down" she asked him, he sat down opposite of her. "So, how have you been?" she asked him.
"I've been okay" he said softly, slightly nervous from beig in her presence.
"There's nothing to be nervous about" Ammy reassuared him. "I'm still the same woman you've known all this time".
"I-I suppose you're right" he replied "Ammy sensei is Ammy sensei!" He took a sip of jasmine tea and looked ou the window. "Ever since I left the temple I wandered around, helping out whenever and wherever i could. Eventually, I came across this cafe and something about it seemed to call to me". He looked over at Rocky and Dimitris. "Rocky and Tae were nice enough to give me a job and I also found a place to live not too far from here..."
Ammy listened as her former pupil talked, she did love conversing with him, even though she knew he was the unknowing host of the Kyubi's soul. Something he said sparked her intrest and she called out to Rocky.
"Excuse me son.... who might the 'Tae' be?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

Rocky was sipping tea at the bar a few seats down from the two of them. He swivled in his chair when Amaterasu asked the questiona and responded. "Oh, Tae? He's the owner of this fine establishment. Without him, none of this would be happening." He sipped some green teaand materialized a pack of english tea cookies and started to eat. "Mmm~ The English make great sweets~"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games