Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm
(( I'm only leaving because you people ruined the fight it was to be me against Fenrir one of us will die, hopefully me even I wanted to die, and please the survivor. .))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 am
((And leaving me to deal with everyone elses wrath....))  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 am
(( Let me quote Psycho Mantis: "I can read you like an open book" meaning yeah I planned you would say something like that. Well actually so far I looked like I died))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 am
((Yes, you are one of the 3 people who I know could read me as well as you.... hehe, yeah, but everyone now knows Tera and I lied...))  

Bloodfang23

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:09 am
((It probably would have been easier to say that at the very beginning. That way no one would interfer, or you could have made a theard just for the two of you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:59 am
------Ame waved nonchalantly to the guards as she passed the village gates. She departed without fanfare. Tightening the sash around her waist, the slight figure walked confidently out into the distance, farther and farther away from Kumogakure. But not to fret, she would be back one day, sooner or later. The village left an impression on her with its impeccable charm. Whether it was the people or the atmosphere, it didn't matter. One could only await the day she returned.  

Muppins

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 am
User Image Vrail walked in... He was looking for a Lightning Element Master, to teach him some awesome skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:39 am
Rahenno turned to leave as he saw the puppet blow up and left no trace of Zeramaru, But Rahenno felt as though he'll be back later. Rahenno walk into his village and headed back to his office.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:00 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir cursed under his breath. "Next time I'll just kill him quicker, before anybody even gets a chance to interfere." He then flew off to another part of the village.

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm
D a i j b
jedimastersonic
A whirring sound could be heard as a hand was placed on Daisuke's shoulder. "Long time old friend, hope you not mad at me." He said taking his hand off and walking into cloud. "Rehanno can handle this, so im going to have a little walk in memory lane." He said as he went in.

>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Under Daisukes mask, his eyes twitched."Hmm. Has been a few months since you disappeared. How have you been? Are you still in alliance with Kumo?
lol of course im allied with cloud, im a mist ninja now  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image
Name: Arekkusu Nokkutisu
What you are bringing with you: My sword and ninja equipment
Why you came: Visiting an old friend I hope
What village you are from: Kusagakure
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: I use to be a nin here till I left with Masumi-sensei so I hope I still got permission to come in.
Areku came walking in with his backpack and his sword on his side as he walked slowly feeling very nostalgic about his village as he came in.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:28 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

OK. The coast was clear and Brile decided to take his leave. Brile then came from out of his hiding spot and walked through the gates with a gigantic sword wrapped in bandages on his back as he did so.

brileone

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 am
Koi walked into the village.

"So, where are we going?" Z asked wondering where the kid was going.

"I'm going to talk to the Raikage, to ask him if he wants to spar, and if I can join Kumogakure as a shinobi. Konoha was a drag." Koi said walking in.

"Yeah, I was killed at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. First I stabbed myself in the heart... then the Shinigami came and took me to hell. Don't even ask how I got out..." Z said with a laugh.

"I honestly don't care." Koi said with a serious look on his face.

"Just thought you might want to know a little background about what is in your body..."Z said as he crossed his arms and looked away.

(Z is like an out of body soul kinda thing. Only Koi can see him. When they change personalities, Koi floats around. Z fights.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:53 am
(.....it impossible to get you soul out of the death goddess)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games