Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:44 pm

hey is it just me or did gaia eat posts earlier?, and I mean posts like while your trying to post it not posts that have already been made.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:50 pm

no I dont have an account, but I am thinking of making one 3nodding But then again I am also scared that I might lose interest in a fic that I wright, and I might just stop it sweatdrop Gah that reminds, I still have to finish my history of Tiff thingie gonk

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:57 pm

Hey Tiff, what are Tiff and Kiwoya's fears? I want to make a story, based off a wacky dream I had, and I need to know Tiff and Kiwoya's fears. I know what a strange question.

Well you won't lose interest if you get reviews! I only start working on a chapter every three reviews. But yeah, you should definatly make one! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:04 pm

Tiff's biggest fear is reliving her past (a.k.a. the Majin HQ)

Kiyowa's biggest fear is.....well uhh...I have to think about that for a bit sweatdrop

Oh and I just read your fic Makie whee very good, I wish I could review it (could guest review it as well, or can only registered users make a review)

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:09 pm

Oh, I see! I guess maybe Kiwoya might have the same fear? Either way, it's okay, I can wait.

Oh, you like it!? Sankyuu!!! And yes you can guest review it, you don't have to be a user. It's just if you're a user your name has a link to your profile and is blue, or purple if it's you. But if you're a guest, your name is black and there is no link clikage. [Clikage... Is that even a word?]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:16 pm

Ya, I like what you said Makie!! I think Kiyowa should have the same fear as Tiffany because they are the same person in one.

Tiff=future, good, happiness
Kiyowa=past, evil, sorrow

Even though one is good, and one is a baddie, they both hate the Majins and wish that they destroy the Majins before they destroy them! Oh and cool!! I'll go make a review!!! whee

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:16 pm

Nice story, Makie!! Well written, i left a review but it takes 24 hours for you to see it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:21 pm

Oh, they're the same person? I just though they were like experimants, like their genes were altered. I dunno. I guess I didn't exactly think much about it.

Sakura- Yay!!! Sankyuu!!!! -huggles- Gah, I hate the 24 hour thing! It should take five hours! Oh well, I guess I have to wait... -sighs-

Sincerely Sunshine

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:22 pm

Hmm...so is BBQ or Cevion (or however you spell it) on still?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:26 pm

Sphinx Hex, i think they are

Makie and Tiff, Feena and Sakura Ai are completely different people.

Sakura Ai is aloof, kind, and generous

Feena is cold, insane when she fights, and haunting

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:31 pm

I must be completely insane, or tired... Because I just discovered the most horrible pun ever!

Feena is cold, insane when she fights, and haunting

Get it? Feena is a phantom, and I'm pretty sure phantoms 'haunt' places, people and things. So do you get it? It's pretty bad. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:38 pm

Hmm...bored sweatdrop

Cabbageicus

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:50 pm

Oh, I have to go. See you all tomorrow!

Rene- If you see this, I can't wait to see what dare you have come up with for Makie!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:25 pm

I'm out, everyone. It was nice meeting you all, and I'll be sure to return as soon as possible. This was worth every penny.

x Atrus x

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:35 pm

Hello peoples
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games