Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am
New Writers! For give me, for I am a horrible, horrible VC. But, I try. smile Welcome Welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm
Well, I've been busy lately so I've been posting around in the guilds I've joined to make sure they haven't kicked me out. Soooo, HI! My name's Charlie (Caydence Marie, but I prefer Charlie!) I'm nineteen years old and I'm attending college in two weeks.  

honeybee_506

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:11 pm
Hello! Two weeks? Bye then. XD

Seriously, college. There's no time for ANYTHING.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:21 pm
I don't know, I manage to have a decent amount of free time excluding exams. Enough time to procrastinate on the computer.  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 pm
Well I MAKE that time! PROCRASTINATE... TOMORROW!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 pm
^Eh, I don't know about tomorrow, it can probably wait until the weekend or something.  

Therizinosaurus90

Surfingpichu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:31 pm
XD I start in about a week. God I thought I was lazy now. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm
I'm lazier. You haven't SEEN lazy. scream  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Hello. I am Cain also known as Gray Godchild in some things. I am 17 and I find a hobby in writing. Nice to meet you. I hope we can all be on a grand level of awesome with each other. Similar to how the captain is, I joke a lot and usually place "XD" at the end often.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm
Welcome Cain! Surely even more XD will fill this guild to truly obnoxious levels of awesome. =3  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm
Hello! The name's Kineka. Or Jamie. Whatever ya wanna call me, you can call me =). I really don't mind.

I write a lot of fanfiction. Mostly Glee, Harry Potter, and Dead Poet's Society. I've also written a Hey Arnold one xD. And a bunch of Disney ones, but...I think it's best if we don't go there. For everyone's sanity, including mine.

I've been trying to get into writing original fiction, but I can't seem to write them very well. I'm hoping to take baby steps here and practice, then get to posting my original stories on FictionPress for a bunch of people to read.

Writing is not something I want to do professionally. It's only a hobby that helps me vent my feelings in a non-therapeutic fashion and get away from the pressures, stress, and drama of every day life. In all reality, I want to be a pharmacist xD.

Well, getting away from my writing hobby, I'm normally a really quiet person when I'm talking to someone face to face. But, online, I tend to ramble just a bit. Like I'm doing right now. I find typing is easier than talking, which is probably how I got into writing. I don't have many friends and am basically a loner and very independent. Which is actually fine with me. Watching other people makes for great stories =). I'm very sarcastic, witty, and blunt. I know sarcasm doesn't transfer well online, but if something sounds sarcastic to you coming from me, it probably is. I'm very realistic, honest, and open with my feelings and opinions. No wonder my element is Earth xD. I will tell you exactly what I think about your works when I do read them, whether it's positive or negative (most of the time, it'll be both, rarely one over the other). And I do expect the same in return, if you please.

I feel like I type too much...I'm really not conceited or anything! Enough about me, let's go read some stories! I hope to see you guys around!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kineka! heart  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Welcome Welcome! Im the VC here in (do not be fooled, I will never bethe Captain despite what the Home Page says)

I am so happy to have new writers scribbling around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm
OMG, hi new people. I remember when I thought it was just going to be Reed, Pichu, JB, Char, and me.  

Therizinosaurus90

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 pm
It still is. Mostly. emo  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items