Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3656 3657 3658 3659 3660 3661 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm
*tumbles into the thread and onto the ground, taking a moment and then dusting myself off, looking around*

Wow. I doubt anyone but Magni (who I'm old enough to remember as Talon) remembers me, or was around back when i was. But i've returned.

So hiya!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

I have nothing to say.

Brain is malfunctioning.

crying  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:53 pm
I am bitter towards her, but two things. One, she was a cheerleader, I was an outcast. The result was not exactly unexpected. Just hoped it wouldn't go so badly. Two, I have a good life, a wife and kids, and there is no reason to napalm her mailbox from half a country away. I just want to be spiteful and superior if/when we meet again.

There are a scant few, krome, but some oldbies may still be around. For instance, EKA still comes around, but Mou has given up gaia altogether. Yoder has been forced to quit for 9 months a year for college, Tana has been gone for some time, Kira even longer. Yeah, I may be one of a very few that remember your level of awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm
Ah, I see...

when you DO meet again, burn her THEN.

In front of your kids, to see that they should never be such horrible people or THAT will be the result.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 pm
yeah, i figured not many would still be around. Blargh. neutral I remember a lot of oldbies. But let's see what the new peoples can do! ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 pm
;___; I miss Tana and Mou. Whatever happened to MasterDream and Gale Overdrive?  

welian

Crew

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Millenium Joker
Ah, I see...

when you DO meet again, burn her THEN.

In front of your kids, to see that they should never be such horrible people or THAT will be the result.

I enjoy this greatly razz

lol, now, replace toothbrush with knife... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XZWi7dRxws&feature=related  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm
..... I really miss Trowa. crying  

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Gale has taken an extended hiatus from here. In fact, I still talk to him from time to time, but he requested that I remove him from the crew only because he is being literally chewed up and spit out by college. He wishes to return- but that will take a while.

To be fair, I am unsure on what happened to MasterDream. His absence is also noted.

Tana just disappeared. No telling when he may return, or if. I also would welcome the chance to put them to the test . . . both as a spectator and as a participant. wink

*sigh* yes . . . Trowa was a loss to us all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:15 pm
-extreme gluggle-

Well, it's not over yet, though. As long as there are people who love roleplaying, the RPR will be here for them. If I ever have to, I'll take this guild as my own to keep it alive. This was my first home on Gaia, and I want it to be my last.

welian

Crew

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:19 pm
Well we have new blood! I'm sure if i craft a roleplay, we'll have the new blood rising to the challenge!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm
Well, I will bear that in mind should I make the final decision to leave, Eylios . . . and I will give you a goodbye shake in the process- though I can't promise it will be your hands.

Krome, I have utmost confidence in your ability to create. When you make a RP, I'll be watching to see if there is a niche I can slide into. 3nodding No pressure! sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm
I hate to say this.

But....
RPR isn't where my abilities shine honestly.

In my main guild, the Obsidian Brotherhood (Fallout-based), I RP the crap out of my characters.

RPR doesn't seem to have many RPs that piques my interest.

If you'd like, I can show you a build I made for a character in the ToB.

I put many hours of labor and thought into Maze, and to be honest I'm quite proud of him.

That being said, there was one RP in this guild that I had amazing memories of when it was alive.

The Island.

I wish there were people willing to help bring the Island back to life- hell, it may give me a reason to do more than just post here and in 2 other minor RPs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm
New blood is nice, as is playing alongside familiar faces.

Is there any particular reason the RPR hasn't sent out a Guild Announcement, in, like, ever? I'm sure sending one of those would bring a bit of buzz back.

welian

Crew

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:23 pm
krome_devil
Well we have new blood! I'm sure if i craft a roleplay, we'll have the new blood rising to the challenge!

If you manage to pique my interest, I'd be glad to join. :3  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3656 3657 3658 3659 3660 3661 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games