Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Cassie the Conquerer

Benevolent Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 am
Blind Blindness
Angelika Lockhart
Hey, everyone! I'm Cassie. (Angie is my RP name so I go by that as well.) I was a member on my old account, but I had too many threatened hacks on it so I made a new one.
I lived in Australia until I was 3 1/2 and my family moved to Florida, U.S.
I've lived all over the Tampa Bay Area since then.
I'm at college still because I took a few years off to work after High School.
I currently take classes just online. I'm taking Intro to Biology and Ancient Western World History this semester.
I plan on majoring in Psychology when I get to university.
The classes are required for my A.A., I know they have nothing to do with Psychology lol.
I want to work with children and teens with autism and their families.
My father has Asperger's Syndrome so it's a close-to-home issue for me.
I have social anxiety, generalized anxiety, and depressive disorders from PTSD.
I socialize best online. I love talking to new people.
I'm moving out west in a year or so because of my fiancé's job.
I'm getting married Feb 26th of this year.
I welcome any and all questions! biggrin

Well, that is very interesting, and it's nice that you want to help people and like to socialize despite any shortcomings. Also, congrats on getting married soon.

*Recently found out AA has NOTHING to do with what you want to major in* lol

Psychology can be interesting, but I question if I'd be compassionate enough to be effective in that field. I am in my second semester working towards my A.A or A.S

Welcome! smile

Thank you! I don't HAVE to have my A.A., but it makes it a LOT easier to get into the Psychology program, especially if I have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (which I do, I just need to maintain it).

I've always loved Psychology. I took a class in High School because it sounded cool and I got hooked haha. Do you want to get a Bacc degree or higher? Or just stick with the A.A./A.S. degree? I have to get a Master's or Doctorate degree in order to actually work in the field, which kind of sucks because I have to have a 3.5 or higher AND I have to find somewhere to do volunteer hours with kids and teens with special needs and join very specific clubs and all kinds of crazy stuff because it's a competitive degree program apparently >.<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Angelika Lockhart
Blind Blindness
Angelika Lockhart
Hey, everyone! I'm Cassie. (Angie is my RP name so I go by that as well.) I was a member on my old account, but I had too many threatened hacks on it so I made a new one.
I currently take classes just online. I'm taking Intro to Biology and Ancient Western World History this semester.
The classes are required for my A.A., I know they have nothing to do with Psychology lol.

Well, that is very interesting, and it's nice that you want to help people and like to socialize despite any shortcomings. Also, congrats on getting married soon.

Psychology can be interesting, but I question if I'd be compassionate enough to be effective in that field. I am in my second semester working towards my A.A or A.S

Welcome! smile

Thank you! I don't HAVE to have my A.A., but it makes it a LOT easier to get into the Psychology program, especially if I have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (which I do, I just need to maintain it).

I've always loved Psychology. I took a class in High School because it sounded cool and I got hooked haha. Do you want to get a Bacc degree or higher? Or just stick with the A.A./A.S. degree? I have to get a Master's or Doctorate degree in order to actually work in the field, which kind of sucks because I have to have a 3.5 or higher AND I have to find somewhere to do volunteer hours with kids and teens with special needs and join very specific clubs and all kinds of crazy stuff because it's a competitive degree program apparently >.<

What area of Psychology would you want your career to be focused on?
I think I would get a Bacc and potentially masters. I understand about the volunteering. I'm very shy, though, so the prospect of it is sort of eh, especially if I wouldn't be into it. However, things depend on what path I'm going to take. I have to do more research. And yeah, I've read that Psychology is very competitive, and well, lots of people major in it.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cassie the Conquerer

Benevolent Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 am
Blind Blindness
Angelika Lockhart
Blind Blindness
Angelika Lockhart

Welcome! smile

I think I would get a Bacc and potentially masters. I understand about the volunteering. I'm very shy, though, so the prospect of it is sort of eh, especially if I wouldn't be into it. However, things depend on what path I'm going to take. I have to do more research. And yeah, I've read that Psychology is very competitive, and well, lots of people major in it.

I want to work with children and teens with autism and their families. I have to find somewhere to intern or volunteer or something while I'm working on my Bacc in order to get accepted into the Behavioral Analysis Master's program which is what I'll technically have to major in so I can do the work I want to. I've thought about minoring in something so I can be a social worker as well. My heart really goes out to those kids going through hard times. I'm extremely shy, but I don't have a choice >.< It kind of sucks, but maybe it'll help me get over my shyness.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 am
Angelika Lockhart
Blind Blindness
Angelika Lockhart
Blind Blindness
Angelika Lockhart

Welcome! smile

I want to work with children and teens with autism and their families. I have to find somewhere to intern or volunteer or something while I'm working on my Bacc in order to get accepted into the Behavioral Analysis Master's program which is what I'll technically have to major in so I can do the work I want to. I've thought about minoring in something so I can be a social worker as well. My heart really goes out to those kids going through hard times. I'm extremely shy, but I don't have a choice >.< It kind of sucks, but maybe it'll help me get over my shyness.

Oh, I definitely understand about the kids who have those problems. They need compassionate people to help them. It's a good path if you're up for it. It's good though that you know what you need to accomplish in order to arrive at your goal, which is more than a lot.
I know. Doesn't it suck? Shyness really gets in the way. The only way to get through it is just to do and try not to care so much what others' think of us, at least for me. Oh, and lots of experience to help erode the shyness xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

siogeth

Friendly Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm
Hiya folks I'm Justin and i'm 23 years old, I have spina bfiida. I'm self-teaching C++ and VB. My long tern goals are to work in either game design or website programming  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm
Allo every yun! How are yuu? Y sank joo! I is Random Commoner #629 otherwise known as Brandon McDerpster xD Here's to a new year and to an awesome new home for me here on Gaia biggrin *flies away on a farted rainbow*  

XxEsper_Knight_BrandonxX

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gryphon Saitos

Tipsy Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 pm
Yo, sup guys? My name is Gryphon.... I'm twenty-four years of age, and I logged back into Gaia after two years only to find out all my friends are dead! gonk So yeah. I decided to join this random guild of randomness in hopes of findin' some random new peeps? Alright? Alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 am
welcome new comers.:3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Mortem Quaesitor

Versatile Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm
Hey everybody. I'll try to keep this brief, but don't expect that to happen.

I'm Andrew, I live in the most boring town in existence: Smithfield, North Carolina. I'm fifteen, and am currently working on a story that I hope will eventually turn into a book. I enjoy roleplaying, texting, reading books, and of course writing. My favorite colors tend to change every once in a while, so right now they're
pink and purple. I've been on the website for a couple years now, but I got bored with my other account so I created this one. Today. xD My favorite animal is the flying squirrel. Oh, and I'm an emotionally disturbed homosexual that most likely is bipolar, antisocial and/or a complete psychopath.

Wanna know more? PM me. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER ♥ gaia_diamond

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 am
welcome ^^  

Mr pat-pie

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Hey, I'm me.
I'm new here. I joined mainly because I was looking for some place to post this torrent of dragon art that's about to explode from my hand.
But the guild looks kind of interesting anyway. Yay.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 pm
I KILL BRAIN CELLS~
And the universal answer to all problems, is: PASTA~
^ - ^

II S T A R L I N G II

Gracious Prophet

Povey98

6,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 am
Yo!

My name is Jess and I come from Wales. I'm obsessed with ninja's and me & my m8 danielletsukiyomi (or dani 4 short) call ourselves the ninja's of awesomeness. ninja Football is my passion but I love watching rugby as well(especially when Wales win mrgreen , did anyone see us kick scotland's a** yesterday? We were amazing. But well done 2 Scotland, u were really good 2) Uhhh, I joined this guild cuz I liked da look of it, and that's abwt it. Oh and I like superheroes. Batman is the BEST!! Yes I am a girl btw. STOP STEREOTYPING FEMALES!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 am
welcome ^^  

patgd08

deartwo

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 pm
Gryphon Saitos
Yo, sup guys? My name is Gryphon.... I'm twenty-four years of age, and I logged back into Gaia after two years only to find out all my friends are dead! gonk So yeah. I decided to join this random guild of randomness in hopes of findin' some random new peeps? Alright? Alright.

Omg hahah this is exactly what happened with me! Except mine was a 5 year gap >.>

I'll include my little intro here <.<

Hi biggrin  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games