Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3659 3660 3661 3662 3663 3664 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Obama?

I CALL OUT WITNESSES! I AM STILL MAD THAT FEN GOT BANNED

SHE DID NOT USE POLITICS ALL SHE USED IS WHAT SHE THOUGHT AND DID NOT ENVOLV OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE IF HER IDEA WAS GOOD!!!!

Rockgirl809

Alessdmence

He flips a lot cause I guess he finds more pros to the person or more cons.

I know the only guy he wanted to seriously ban was nekkid and you guys eventually banned him anyway when you did not decided to ban him Havock wanted to kill his RPC and forever keep him at academy level till he decided to quit which would fix the issue.

I mean even I would give up if a guy decided to mark all of my RPCs. Havock thought it all out, first AC will kill his RPC then it will cycle through everyone in his group and eventually he will convince dizzle to kill the guy then more and more.

Polar bear used to be a crappy RPC till havock killed ordered to kill him a few times during which havock gave a lecture on how to RP.

Your methods are not too different Havock just makes the effect rapid.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:35 pm

BB, yes Obama is Flippy Floppy but I wouldn't compare him to Havock.

Wait, Fen is gone? That's weird. He should be let back but what do I know?

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Though if defeats the purpose of havocks plans when he runs nothing by us and just does stuff and we never know what he doing. He never mentioned to us about keeping Nekkid at accademy, which nekkid was just a multi account of iKoisu so he should have been banned anyway
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Uh I think he did ban nekkid and one of you brought nekkid back thus havock had to take things by his own hand.

He did not bother running through you cause for one thing you guys obviously decided to ban ikoisu. at first Nekkid was thought to be a stooge of the guy so havock must have assumed that you will ban him for simply being part of ikoisu's group and you eventually decided to ban ikoisu.

Havock acted according to your orders BB. If you say ban ikoisu cause he can cause trouble no doubt a goon of ikoisu would be just as bad and so Havock did a preemptive strike. You did the same to fenrir right? I assume you caught wind that Fenrir would start a war which would have been fun really also the voting thing caused a bit of an uproar so you decided to n** it in the bud.

Alessdmence

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm

but what did fenrir do so wrong? he was a great rp'er, great mizukage, and an awsome friend
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Rockgirl809
but what did fenrir do so wrong? he was a great rp'er, great mizukage, and an awsome friend
Again with the friend issue.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Saying he is your friend is not much of an argument
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

OK OK FINE leave out the friend part

im just saying that everyone loves fenrir and the person who banned him (im not gonna say her name cause i dont wanna!) only thought of whats good for HER! thats my opinion she only thinks for the guild but really did she console with anyone about her idea for him to get banned or stay in the guild? no she didn't she banned him at her own will

Rockgirl809

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 pm

m-m-m-mood breaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

...I think Fenrir's back, he just posted at the peace thread.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm

That was close. i was about to pm what my next rpc was going to joke about xd
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm

oh wow....

Rockgirl809

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Rockgirl809
OK OK FINE leave out the friend part

im just saying that everyone loves fenrir and the person who banned him (im not gonna say her name cause i dont wanna!) only thought of whats good for HER! thats my opinion she only thinks for the guild but really did she console with anyone about her idea for him to get banned or stay in the guild? no she didn't she banned him at her own will

rock you're honestly are the most bias person I have met with that comment.........
end of comment to tired
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3659 3660 3661 3662 3663 3664 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games