Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3660 3661 3662 3663 3664 3665 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 pm

biggrin

GO ME!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 pm

*Goes uber ninja with a camera before joining to the disgust of all npc's*

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:18 pm

*Frowns thoughtfully*

I think i'm starting to brainstorm on my newest roleplay. See if i can give it some of the polish of the Galvan of old.

*ponders and begins to write*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm

I have a few RP ideas that I'm meant to be writing out, but meh... A bit lazy XD

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

BDSM and Slave Master RP . . . I only did a cyber of that sort once, and frankly was about as interesting as dissecting a bug. I just don't get it, and make a poor master.

Now, I am not above a bit of kinky sex, but that won't happen here in Gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Eylios
I've... actually never been in a roleplay like that before though. -blush-

It's really fun and intriguing when you get into it.

I used to do it all the time with my ex.

I'm normally a submissive person, but the ladies, they LOVE when I take charge.I tend to have good ideas when it comes to the kinds of things we do. :3

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Magni Prime
BDSM and Slave Master RP . . . I only did a cyber of that sort once, and frankly was about as interesting as dissecting a bug. I just don't get it, and make a poor master.

Agreed... I just never got into it at all.
Firting hell yeah! But meh that's as far as I can go online.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Giyari
Magni Prime

Agreed... I just never got into it at all.
Firting hell yeah! But meh that's as far as I can go online.

I just need a visual, and all the gears start to turn, ideas formulate....

and kinky s**t happens. :p

That being said: http://vulpvibe.bandcamp.com/album/eggs-and-other-songs

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Millenium Joker

Tiz interesting? I like it XD
Any info on it? And is that a sexy punk shark woman I spy there? X3

EEEDDDIIITTT:::::
I'll read replies later, gonna go pass out in my stupidly comfy king-size love chariot or doom...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm

I understand the primal rush, the power of domination over another person . . . of forcing them to as you wish them to despite what that individual may want. I have done so in mild ways with my partner over the years. What I have trouble with is being mean to my partner on a regular basis. My personality and history have me hardwired to do anything for the pleasure and approval of my partner . . . perhaps that is a submissive stance. I still stand up for myself, but in bed my partner is paramount.

Anytime you want to 'experiment' Eylios, perhaps I can be a tutor in hentai thoughts? cool  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Perhaps Magni, perhaps.

In the meantime, I must retire to my lonely, cold bed. Good night, men. I shall see you again tomorrow, I hope?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Giyari
Millenium Joker

Tiz interesting? I like it XD
Any info on it? And is that a sexy punk shark woman I spy there? X3

EEEDDDIIITTT:::::
I'll read replies later, gonna go pass out in my stupidly comfy king-size love chariot or doom...

Aye, I'm preeeeeeety sure that all the artists are just the same dude putting out different styles of music to correspont with different names he uses.

I.E.- Detergent is his Video-game related band, Azrael is more Hardstyle, Furries in a Blender is more electronica, etc.

@Magni- you may have experience and age, but I have two things you don't- the impossible to curb sex drive of an 18 year old male, and the impossible bedauched, perverted, and downright deviant mind that comes innate in my Greek blood.

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Eylios
Perhaps Magni, perhaps.

In the meantime, I must retire to my lonely, cold bed. Good night, men. I shall see you again tomorrow, I hope?

Count on it. wink
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Millenium Joker
@Magni- you may have experience and age, but I have two things you don't- the impossible to curb sex drive of an 18 year old male, and the impossible bedauched, perverted, and downright deviant mind that comes innate in my Greek blood.

Aye, that may be true . . . but I know something you don't- something that only comes with age. I know how to wait. (I freaking love that line, thank you Hudson!) Seriously, I can likely out-perv you any day, Joker. A while back I did a search online to find out where my boundaries lie. Just what does it take for me to say "Nope, I can't fap to that."

Only two things turn me down. Of all the myriad perversions on the net, of all the odd things people can do, only two made me say I can't handle it. That research means I am likely more versed than you, sir. Combined with the libido of a man that has yet to find his sexual equal- and I'll give you a run for your money. You are a tommy gun, getting the job done and rapidly. Me, I'm a sniper rifle. I have endurance and can wait till the perfect time to fire. My shot is insanely accurate, and when I'm done they can't believe I pulled it off. cool

EDIT: No offense was meant there Joker . . . *tries to wash off some of the testosterone he sprayed around with that post* Where's Eylios when I need her? 4laugh  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:54 pm

>_> So. Stepping around that whole conversation.

Can anyone explain all this stuff gaia has exploded with since i've left? Evolving items? what is this 25 gaia cash thing i have? >_> I've apparently missed ALOT

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3660 3661 3662 3663 3664 3665 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games