Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3661 3662 3663 3664 3665 3666 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:30 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
I know... Anyone want to hear my typical Sauvie rant on this update (now with reasons)?
I could do without it, but I'm gonna hear it anyway somewhere down the line. Let's hear it.
... I am slightly offended xd

This update sucks and I have proof this time.

A). This will just increase the effectiveness of noobish strategies of non stop Jabbing.

B). This update now signifies the possibility of every single fighter having lightning quick jabs and that is bad.

C).This update prooves that Meta Knight will have evil fast attacks like I have been pointing out for months now.

D). Are people becoming so Lazy that we cant button tap anymore?, seriously it isnt hard to tap the (A) button, but now it is easier to hold it.

E). What will the lag time be after you release the A button from Jabbing, this could be very responsive, or slow as all hell.

F). what about accidentally holding the button, I am sure when you're focused on a fight you sometimes will attack and be taken off your timing and hold the button
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:30 am

How would sonic work in Brawl anyway?

melikefood

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:31 am

Tatsuman
Seaphron

You hurt my feelings User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alright put it this way. I dont care if he is or isnt in the game

Meh like i told my friend earlier I dread falling asleep for where I will wake up, but her reply being I'll need my strength has talked me into laying down for the night. (im going to bed more or less) see you all tommarow.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:34 am

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

You hurt my feelings User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meh like i told my friend earlier I dread falling asleep for where I will wake up, but her reply being I'll need my strength has talked me into laying down for the night. (im going to bed more or less) see you all tommarow.

Joke. I don't care if someone doesn't want him in Brawl. I guess it is a bit annoying hearing that all the time though

See ya Seaphers

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 am

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

see ya seaphron
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:39 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
I know... Anyone want to hear my typical Sauvie rant on this update (now with reasons)?
I could do without it, but I'm gonna hear it anyway somewhere down the line. Let's hear it.
A). This will just increase the effectiveness of noobish strategies of non stop Jabbing.
B). This update now signifies the possibility of every single fighter having lightning quick jabs and that is bad.
C).This update prooves that Meta Knight will have evil fast attacks like I have been pointing out for months now.
D). Are people becoming so Lazy that we cant button tap anymore?, seriously it isnt hard to tap the (A) button, but now it is easier to hold it.
E). What will the lag time be after you release the A button from Jabbing, this could be very responsive, or slow as all hell.
F). what about accidentally holding the button, I am sure when you're focused on a fight you sometimes will attack and be taken off your timing and hold the button

A) I agree 100%
B)Possibly, but I doubt every character will have Lightning jabs.
C)Yea, but I'm guessing they won't be that powerful, and easily countered.
D)Once again, I agree
E)I'm guessing it depends on the character. Link's quick jab has crappy response time, while Fox's is unbelievable fast.
F)Agreed

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Lavableman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:42 am

Maybe in the options you'll be able to change it from tapping to holding.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:43 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

A) I agree 100%
D)Once again, I agree
E)I'm guessing it depends on the character. Link's quick jab has crappy response time, while Fox's is unbelievable fast.
F)Agreed
Not to mention who was drunk when they thought of this, this update rivals the...~raises theatrics~

YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!!
as the worst update so far, it is pointless, it will only complicate things or simplify things so much that it is annoying, depending on your strategy you could be ******** because of this one... I freaking need a Cookie scream

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:46 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

A) I agree 100%
D)Once again, I agree
F)Agreed
Not to mention who was drunk when they thought of this, this update rivals the...~raises theatrics~
YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!!
as the worst update so far, it is pointless, it will only complicate things or simplify things so much that it is annoying, depending on your strategy you could be ******** because of this one... I freaking need a Cookie scream

Nah. That one at least showed us the difference in gravity from Melee. Brawl seems to be more like the original on that part.
Me too...

@ Lavable: Hopefully, but I guess it's not that bad either way. I can still tap if I want.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 am

THIS JUST IN...
User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 am

Tatsuman
THIS JUST IN...
User Image
4 days old

I had a cookie, I'm fine now xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 am

Tatsuman
THIS JUST IN...
User Image

Zero is gunna be in it?

Goldriff

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:51 am

Goldriff
Tatsuman
THIS JUST IN...
User Image

Zero is gunna be in it?

Nah, it's a mock up. A pretty good one if I might add.
Link
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:54 am

Tatsuman
Goldriff
Tatsuman
THIS JUST IN...
User Image

Zero is gunna be in it?

Nah, it's a mock up. A pretty good one if I might add.
Link
The best one I still think is Paper Mario 3nodding

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:56 am

Heh, I decided to leave the DS on and to have my berries be constantly watered while I'm on the computer.
I will have many keplsy berries.

Don't ask me why I want many.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3661 3662 3663 3664 3665 3666 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games