Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 pm
Hiya~
My name is Conor, and I am fourteen years of age and currently reside in an populated area of Georgia which I hate with every bit of my soul. I recently got back into gaia after dying for a year and am currently trying to rekindle my relationships with my fellow gaians. I am a wannabee fiction author/anthropologist/castle owner/millionaire, and I'm a bit of a shut in, so you can expect me to be around all hours of the day.
I am a huge animal lover, but I prefer cats and birds more than any other animal. And yet, I have three dogs and one cat... and a hermit crab... but he makes me angry because he won't play with me. I like big cats, especially. My favourite animal is the possibly extinct Blue Tiger (it's real, look it up). My favourite country is Japan. My favourite time period is Victorian England. My favourite drink is Monster, of which I am drinking as I type this and will probably die drinking it.
I love to cook (especially desserts) and many people have complimented my cooking. Although it's never visually appealing, I think it usually tastes just fine! Although, I did just burn my first two batches of cookies. sweatdrop The first were inedible, the second were better, but the third turned out delicious!
My other hobbies include drawing (mostly fail-manga style), acting, writing, and I've just recently started sewing (don't tell my dad, hehehe...)
I have an obsession with everything Japanese (all though, honestly, I prefer Korean guys), and many other Asian countries as well. I plan on learning Japanese once these god forsaken "required" Spanish classes are done with.
I've got a ton more to say, but this is the most I've ever typed about myself. More than what's on my profile page.... copy... and... paste.... now it IS what's on my profile page.... so.... don't go there if you want to learn more, heheheh....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Welcome 3nodding
(and I just wanna point out, your avi looks super special awesome)

Shiptonio

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:46 pm
Shiptonio
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Welcome 3nodding

emotion_kirakira Thank you, so very much~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Hiya~
My name is Conor, and I am fourteen years of age and currently reside in an populated area of Georgia which I hate with every bit of my soul. I recently got back into gaia after dying for a year and am currently trying to rekindle my relationships with my fellow gaians. I am a wannabee fiction author/anthropologist/castle owner/millionaire, and I'm a bit of a shut in, so you can expect me to be around all hours of the day.
I am a huge animal lover, but I prefer cats and birds more than any other animal. And yet, I have three dogs and one cat... and a hermit crab... but he makes me angry because he won't play with me. I like big cats, especially. My favourite animal is the possibly extinct Blue Tiger (it's real, look it up). My favourite country is Japan. My favourite time period is Victorian England. My favourite drink is Monster, of which I am drinking as I type this and will probably die drinking it.
I love to cook (especially desserts) and many people have complimented my cooking. Although it's never visually appealing, I think it usually tastes just fine! Although, I did just burn my first two batches of cookies. sweatdrop The first were inedible, the second were better, but the third turned out delicious!
My other hobbies include drawing (mostly fail-manga style), acting, writing, and I've just recently started sewing (don't tell my dad, hehehe...)
I have an obsession with everything Japanese (all though, honestly, I prefer Korean guys), and many other Asian countries as well. I plan on learning Japanese once these god forsaken "required" Spanish classes are done with.
I've got a ton more to say, but this is the most I've ever typed about myself. More than what's on my profile page.... copy... and... paste.... now it IS what's on my profile page.... so.... don't go there if you want to learn more, heheheh....

You sound very interesting and unique, especially for a fourteen year old! Intelligent, too, I might add.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 pm
Shiptonio
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Welcome 3nodding

Thank you for welcoming smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

You sound very interesting and unique, especially for a fourteen year old! Intelligent, too, I might add.

Thank you very much~
I've got to say, this guild is damaging to my health. I've been procrastinating all night sweatdrop  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much~
I've got to say, this guild is damaging to my health. I've been procrastinating all night sweatdrop

Yep, this guild will do that to you. I use it as a procrastination tool all the time. We have a congregation in the Gah thread in the spam forum. No one's there now, but there's at least one during the day time.

And of course, there's a plethora of threads to post from.

Oh, and you're very welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much~

Yep, this guild will do that to you. I use it as a procrastination tool all the time. We have a congregation in the Gah thread in the spam forum. No one's there now, but there's at least one during the day time.

Oh dear goodness this guild truly is a godsend for procrastinators isn't it? Well, I have about twelve and half hours until this is due, so, y'know... I could spend just a couple of hours longer here.  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:39 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much~

Oh dear goodness this guild truly is a godsend for procrastinators isn't it? Well, I have about twelve and half hours until this is due, so, y'know... I could spend just a couple of hours longer here.

Well of course. You do have plenty of time xD
What's your assignment? I just got done with lots of writing for English.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much~

Several things really, but the one I'm most worried about is a Short Story that I have to write for my Literature class. It should be right up my alley, since I absolutely love creative writing, but the problem is that it took me all week to come up with an idea, and the teacher gave us all sorts of sheets to fill out involving it, which I think is ridiculous.

I haven't written a word yet...  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much~

Several things really, but the one I'm most worried about is a Short Story that I have to write for my Literature class. It should be right up my alley, since I absolutely love creative writing, but the problem is that it took me all week to come up with an idea, and the teacher gave us all sorts of sheets to fill out involving it, which I think is ridiculous.

Ah, uigfdfgdgfd, after a million typos, I see. I understand your frustration. I wouldn't like it either.
I have to to sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow. Good luck on your assignment. I have faith in you, you smarty pants!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 pm
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much~

Ah, uigfdfgdgfd, after a million typos, I see. I understand your frustration. I wouldn't like it either.
I have to to sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow. Good luck on your assignment. I have faith in you, you smarty pants!

Thank you very much! I suppose I'll get started now... or soon... later.... I'll be sure to tell you when it's completed!  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Thank you very much! I suppose I'll get started now... or soon... later.... I'll be sure to tell you when it's completed!

Aww you're very welcome. And okay biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:17 pm
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Ack! Turns out I got the date wrong and it's due tomorrow... which is good, though, since I didn't finish. Hehehe... Three pages in and I'm nowhere near done...  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
Blind Blindness
Wilhelm Von Cyanide

Ack! Turns out I got the date wrong and it's due tomorrow... which is good, though, since I didn't finish. Hehehe... Three pages in and I'm nowhere near done...

I went over my journals entries and edited them. Yay,I feel accomplished. They're due Thursday, but I'm having another person edit them tomorrow. I'll do more tweaks and well that's the best I can offer for my teacher.

Did you make some progress? How long does it have to be? xD  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games