Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

alex got up from his table and went over to codys saying "wow he's lazy" he slammed his paw down onto the table cracking it alittle "oops" cody woke up and grabbed his knife putting it to alexes neck in one swift movement "well nice to see you too shadow" alex said with a snicker
"i told you... dont call me that!" cody said glareing at alex
"you mind putting your knife down?"
"yeah..." cody said sheathing his knife
"thanks" alex said as a butterfly knife appears in his paw and he starts to flick it open and close
"you still have that thing?"
"yeah its my favorite" he said putting it back in his pocket then sitting back down at his table then he whisperd to himself "there are too many magic users here..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm

As Omaru finished drinking his lemonade he saw Cody, a familiar wolf who he hasn't talked to in a while, so he decides to walk over to his table and say hi to him.
He gives him a tap on the shoulder.

Omaru-san

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:27 pm

"huh?" cody said and looked at omaru "oh hello again"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks Dimitri, that would be great. Using magic would be good and all, but I'd love to learn how to bake one normally". Kai looked over at Rocky. "Sorry about dissapearing like that. I didn't think that Amaterasu-sama would just show up out of the blue like that. much less wanting to live with me". He looked out the window in the direction of his apartment. "But she's acting really wierd. When I knew her at the temple, she was so refined and soft-spoken... Do you have any idea of what's going on Rocky?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Dimitris crossed over and comically whispered to Kai. "Women problems huh? Just might be that time." He then went over into the kitchen fixing his glasses while he took out baking ingredients.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm

"Hi Cody." Omaru said with a smile. "Who's your friend here?" Omaru asked with curiosity.

Omaru-san

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:28 pm

"huh? oh thats just alex"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 am

Kai blushed so hard that his gold fur turned red. He turned to face Rocky. "W-w-w-what is that supposed to mean!?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 am

"Oh hello there Alex." Omaru said smiling at him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 am

alex looked at omaru and said "hey, and your name would be?"

cody-the-umbreon

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:17 pm

"Just call me Omaru." he said with a smile.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 pm

"Oh nothing." Dimitris teased a bit washing out a batter bowl. He paused slightly realizing the comment got to Kai and saw his face flush.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:10 pm

alex looked at omaru and held out his paw offering to shake paws with him nice to meet you"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Wondering what was going on on the cafe, he looked around to see everyones happy faces and conversations. He felt satisfied that everyone around him was having a really good time. Kyle sighed and took his katana and sat down on the nearest table.

dog455

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 am

"Nice to meet you too." Omaru shook paws with him as he smiled.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games