Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Why you being so sneaky Sauvie? ninja
I dunno?, I have officially become an anti pro smasher... smasher... ninja
XD Yay?
I dunno, I really hope all of these glitches that I have been oh so hateful about are gone in Brawl, look at ssb 64 there is no competitive glitches that make the game all about skill, not being able to goddam take advantage of glitches
XD I take it you have had a busy day then/? I know what you mean though when did everything have to be about skill
... huh?, you need skill to play, but not skill to take advantage of all of the glitches
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?
I dunno, I really hope all of these glitches that I have been oh so hateful about are gone in Brawl, look at ssb 64 there is no competitive glitches that make the game all about skill, not being able to goddam take advantage of glitches
XD I take it you have had a busy day then/? I know what you mean though when did everything have to be about skill
... huh?, you need skill to play, but not skill to take advantage of all of the glitches

To be fair, yes you do need skill for some of the glitches.

Demonix13

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Sauvie
[-Stefan-]
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?

Which glitches exactly are we talking about here?
All of the so called Advanced tech's Wave dashing, dash dancing,Shuffl, the entire lot

You're against SHFFLing? Why? There's nothing glitchy about it (except maybe the L Cancel). But still.

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?
sweatdrop Sorry not thinking straight, confused about some things. I meant "to be all about glitches, instead of skill.'

Seaphron

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm

Demonix13
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?

True. Wave dashing on command, and L-canceling aren't that easy.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:59 pm

Tatsuman
Demonix13
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?

I still dont' understand how wave dashing helps at all.

Demonix13

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
[-Stefan-]
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?

All of the so called Advanced tech's Wave dashing, dash dancing,Shuffl, the entire lot

You're against SHFFLing? Why? There's nothing glitchy about it (except maybe the L Cancel). But still.
I am actually impartal to the SHFFLing, but I hate when people overuse it.

Why cant people just play games for fun, but no, they have to try and win while using every goddam glitch that they are aware of, it is annoying scream
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Demonix13
Tatsuman
Demonix13
Sauvie
Seaphron

It doesn't, except with a few characters. And you can attack immediately after it, unlike the roll dodge.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Tatsuman
Demonix13
Tatsuman
Demonix13
Sauvie
Seaphron

It doesn't, except with a few characters. And you can attack immediately after it, unlike the roll dodge.

Oh...

@Sauvie: Why does that bug you so much? As long as you play for fun and play how you want to, why does it matter what other people do?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:05 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
[-Stefan-]
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Yay?

Why cant people just play games for fun, but no, they have to try and win while using every goddam glitch that they are aware of, it is annoying scream

The only thing I hate about glitches is that people who use them spam the same combos over and over again. (not all of them mind you)

Some people have fun finding new attacks and techniques.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm

SON OF A ******** b***h.

I offered a action replayed shiny Darkrai in the GTS for a Celebi. I checked the GTS 5 minutes ago, and my Darkrai wasn't there. I was thinking I got the Celebi so I checked my party and boxes. My Darkrai AND the Celebi wasn't there.

I'm sure my Darkrai wasn't a trade-vanishing because it was on a friends game and sent it to mine.

I hate the GTS...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Hero Maul
SON OF A ******** b***h.

I offered a action replayed shiny Darkrai in the GTS for a Celebi. I checked the GTS 5 minutes ago, and my Darkrai wasn't there. I was thinking I got the Celebi so I checked my party and boxes. My Darkrai AND the Celebi wasn't there.

I'm sure my Darkrai wasn't a trade-vanishing because it was on a friends game and sent it to mine.

I hate the GTS...

Well, if it was AR'd in the first place, why don't you just do it again?

Demonix13

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
[-Stefan-]

The only thing I hate about glitches is that people who use them spam the same combos over and over again. (not all of them mind you)

Yes, finding new combo's is one of the best things about Melee. And yes People who glitch do Spam the same s**t over and over. But playing against the glitches is so annoying and the people who use them are incredibly reliant on them, making there arrogance rise when they beat anyone, I hate the Smash Community so much and that is one of the many reasons.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm

Hero Maul
SON OF A ******** b***h.

I hate the GTS...

No s**t. Darkrai is impossible to get, so Nintendo removes any trade offers for a Darkrai. Just like the other event pokmon.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
[-Stefan-]

Yes, finding new combo's is one of the best things about Melee. And yes People who glitch do Spam the same s**t over and over. But playing against the glitches is so annoying and the people who use them are incredibly reliant on them, making there arrogance rise when they beat anyone, I hate the Smash Community so much and that is one of the many reasons.
I Agree.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games