Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3670 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am
Giyari
AH! yeah that could be cool biggrin
Donno about a plot though

I have one I can pull from an old guild I helped run.

It's about mutants, etc- Basically, it's a mix between InFamous, Prototype, and Fallout (to an extent) along with almost all PCs being mutants with fantastic powers or military.

OH, OH!

IT'S ALREADY SET UP TO BE A MASS RP!

If you want the link, I can PM it to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:33 pm
Nah, I'm alright the now smile  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Millenium Joker
It's about mutants, etc- Basically, it's a mix between InFamous, Prototype, and Fallout (to an extent) along with almost all PCs being mutants with fantastic powers or military.

go on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=641169&_gaia_t_=1272

It's a crappy guild, but feel free to take parts of the story as you'd like.

Basically, it's some kind of futuristic noparadise city known as Sanctuary (City). It gets nuked by mistake. Most people die- those that don't either go mad or develop fantastic powers of all sorts (Listed in the Boiling Pot thread).

The story went bad, so when we revived it, the mutants were captured, on their way to escape form a military mountain base in Colorado so they could go back to Sanctuary and go their own way.

3 Factions- one wants peace with humans, one wants Isolation, and one (The Revenants, led by my character Joker,) want to release a virus into the world that'll turn earth into one big mutated planet.

And the military WAS going to try to stop them, but we scrapped that idea (Military NPCs).

Look through it all- it's pretty detailed in the mutant powers, stages, abilties, etc.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 pm
BORED!

Someone come entertain me, the less clothes the better............. cool  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:52 pm
Hey guys, sorry about my lack of activity, uni eats my time a little. I'm working on a concept, an original Legend of Zelda story that uses only the very basic elements of the series. It'd be more of an open ended, slow paced affair, with an amnesiac Link and a brainwashed Zelda.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:59 pm
Military Grade Chocolate
Hey guys, sorry about my lack of activity, uni eats my time a little. I'm working on a concept, an original Legend of Zelda story that uses only the very basic elements of the series. It'd be more of an open ended, slow paced affair, with an amnesiac Link and a brainwashed Zelda.

^
This.

I like.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 pm
Military Grade Chocolate

I was working on a LOZ Rp, well, I say LOZ, really I mean 'retro' game Rp :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:05 pm
How about the ultimate comedy/infuriating rp- Duckhunt.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 pm
I have a thread up in the review forum about it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:31 pm
Ah, we have interest now?
It'd be a lot more melancholy, kind of like the mood in say, Studio Ghibli's Tales of Earthsea. It'd also be a lot more of a primitive society in Hyrule, with a lot more to explore. You'd have the Anglo Saxon style Hyrulians, the Arabic Gerudo, Romano-Greek Zorans, Nordic Gorons and more wood elfy Kokiri who are able to grow up and roam around still. A lot more wild magic too. It'd take the group of heroes from the wooden huts of Hyrule Field to the vaster Desert Collossus, to Hyrule Sea, to the mystical Domains of the Godesses.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm
hmm, sounds alright smile
something I thought would be cool after seeing this picture, what if Hylian society just kept advancing? what would a Zelda game be like if it was set in a sci-fi setting XD
Now THAT would be a good RP idea. the sci-fi elements in it, but the legends and creatures that are present in the Zelda games all still exist? epic...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 pm
This is also freaking sweet.... in fact, you know how Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages are linked? Maybe it'd be fun to have the two running side by side, with recurring versions of the characters appearing in both?  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 pm
Military Grade Chocolate
This is also freaking sweet.... in fact, you know how Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages are linked? Maybe it'd be fun to have the two running side by side, with recurring versions of the characters appearing in both?

Maaaayyyybe, but I don't see how XD
I mean if they run along side each other, that would mean time travel yeah? but (from the way you wrote your idea) from a time before any of the Zelda games really happened, meaning your link character would be either the first hero of links family line, or a badass Hylian knight as it's said links ancestory blood belongs to, if you get me.
And my link character would obviously be a decendand from thousands of years later ninja

So where as in OoT time travel hits 7 years, we'd be going thousands xD. unless you mean like the spirit gods and great faries. they might be alive for that long smile

LOL I just got a REALLY good Idea for the great fariesin the future, like maybe they integrated into society a little? And for some reason I have this image of them being hookers... Or at least 'bar women' (it's all OoT's fault with those big boots and the vines)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3670 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games