Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 3676 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:38 pm
Giyari
Military Grade Chocolate
This is also freaking sweet.... in fact, you know how Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages are linked? Maybe it'd be fun to have the two running side by side, with recurring versions of the characters appearing in both?

Maaaayyyybe, but I don't see how XD
I mean if they run along side each other, that would mean time travel yeah? but (from the way you wrote your idea) from a time before any of the Zelda games really happened, meaning your link character would be either the first hero of links family line, or a badass Hylian knight as it's said links ancestory blood belongs to, if you get me.
And my link character would obviously be a decendand from thousands of years later ninja

So where as in OoT time travel hits 7 years, we'd be going thousands xD. unless you mean like the spirit gods and great faries. they might be alive for that long smile

LOL I just got a REALLY good Idea for the great fariesin the future, like maybe they integrated into society a little? And for some reason I have this image of them being hookers... Or at least 'bar women' (it's all OoT's fault with those big boots and the vines)

Heh, that is an interesting visual.
I am thinking maybe the first Link, maybe one a few generations down. Hylian society seems to rise and fall every few centuries, so it is plausible that the society was more advanced before ocarina of time. Then again, this is just a theory.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:44 pm
In testament to that, there is the Sky temple in TP.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Articx-Frost

indeed, but the sky temple gave you some mental items XD

I can't remember OoT Link gaining a power up of a plasma rifle razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:57 pm
Giyari
Articx-Frost

indeed, but the sky temple gave you some mental items XD

I can't remember OoT Link gaining a power up of a plasma rifle razz

Or a hover bike instead of a horse. Named Epona anyway. xd  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:59 pm
heh. well I made a thread for this in the character and story development guild, mostly for the feedback, but also so I can add sections and backstory as I need.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:06 pm
I will take a look. Maybe even join. I've just really gotten sucked into RPG maker XP lately, so..... ^_^;;  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm
Heh. Well someone who'd be willing to explore slightly darker aspects of the zelda world would be welcome. the thing that inspired me is the zelda beta creepypasta  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Military Grade Chocolate
Heh. Well someone who'd be willing to explore slightly darker aspects of the zelda world would be welcome. the thing that inspired me is the zelda beta creepypasta

It's quite obvious by your cry for a dark master that I haven't made myself known well enough here on gaia...

Strange.... :/  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm
Millenium Joker
Military Grade Chocolate

It's quite obvious by your cry for a dark master that I haven't made myself known well enough here on gaia...

Strange.... :/

We should hang out more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm
I may just go ahead with this future RP, could be a laugh *writes it into his list* but first I have a steampunk themed work to cobble together ninja  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:55 pm
Fuuuuuuuck.... this messed with my head XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Hello everyone. :3

Dark Mistress Rissa

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 pm
Chibi Rissa
Hello everyone. :3

Hello hello!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 am
You know you have seen too much gore when you look at a picture of a baby with its chest wide open and insides removed while blood still looks juicy and fresh and the first thing you can think of is that it would look really bad a** if you made a copy of it and used as jewelry cabinet.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:32 am
LOL!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 3676 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games