Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3677 3678 3679 3680 3681 3682 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH-

No.

I have a personality, thank you very much. When I choose to have sex, I'll make sure it means more than just 'getting some'. Damn hentais. Don't take it personally.

Though you're welcome to fantasize all you'd like, no one can stop you. You're not the first 30+ man to have dreams about me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 pm
Such was only for the interrim until you decide on an anime counterpart you agree with. I meant no disrespect . . . and I can look at the menu all I want. Just can't order from it.

Drooling is fine if done subtly.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 pm
Now that, I am honestly loling at. Now, to be honest, I've always admired Tessa from Full Metal Panic, and Yomiko from Read Or Die.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 pm
Some like roses and candy others prefer flashy homes... me? I go for making a woman feel important, valued for their mind, not just boobehs.

Wait- do you mean "Agent Paper?!" eek  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 pm
Guys, I wrote me a creepypasta, but I need y'all to test it for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Magni Prime
Some like roses and candy others prefer flashy homes... me? I go for making a woman feel important, valued for their mind, not just boobehs.

Wait- do you mean "Agent Paper?!" eek

.... Yes, why?

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 pm
Because Agent Paper was truly awesome, nerdy and hot at the same time. A bit too reclusive/introverted even for me, but overall nice. Good choice! Jiraya writes novels, and You read em!

creepypasta?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Ha! Then, Agent Paper miiiiiight be my anime counterpart.

Oh, a non anime woman I admire - Tarya, former singer of Nightwish.

welian

Crew

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm
spooky, copy and pasted internet stories. heres mine I want to spread.
Since I moved to the city, I've been trying to find a basement apartment, or at least swap with one of the people who live in the flats at the centre of my building. True, back home I was on the first floor of house, but that was out in the countryside, a rural town, we didnt have these kind of creatures back there.
Theres three kinds of them. The first kind is friendly. I've named them the Street Striders. I know you've all seen the thing about the forest striders and dismissed it as bullshit, but these are different. They look kind of like Giraffes, but with short, grotesque black bodies, theyre kind of skinless too. They have short necks, almost goatlike heards with distorted eyes and long tongues. Mostly theyre just curious. You see them most nights here, when its quiet. They walk down the street, looking for anything like discarded pizza or paper, something they can eat. Theyre freaky but timid. if they see you they just bolt off on those long distended legs of theirs. The other two are more troublesome by far. The second variety are the Stilted shrouds. Imagine someone took a babys head,, cut it in half and used all the connective tissue and brain membrane in it and the sinews of its jaw to make long, pulpy legs. They walk too, when the Striders have cleared the way. They are so much more sinister. They make a deep booming noise, like a whale if they see you peeking out at them. Gather round your window til you close the curtains. If they get lucky, they'll catch a drunk or a tramp or a junkie and something from within will drop down, ensnare them and carry them inside, leaving only a heap of ruined, soiled clothes and some sort of jelly from inside the human body.... I hope. I've only heard tales of the last kind myself, from the old man down the road who owns the middle eastern grocery shop. Elfayed is his name. He told of a horrendous creature, the qulpuc he called it, though in our language the nearest translation would be sewer goblin. He described it as being about the size of a man, maybe a bit smaller. It's skin is very pale white, almost translucent. It is also covered in weeping tumours, vile cysts, open sores and horrendous boils. It's face itself is something quite alien and eldritch. It is only a goblin in very superficial terms. Its eyes are large, voluminous and damnably gelatinous. It searches for light from windows, though it cant see past curtains or blinds since its eyes are adapted to the half light so well. If your lights are off or you're curtains drawn then your safe. But if your lights are on, your curtains open and you live in the city, read stories like this at your computer at night and hear a scratching at your window... well good luck. They hunt by smell and sound once they found a target. They'll smash that window clean open too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm
The only human I have ever truly admired was George Carlin. He was a wonderful mind.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 pm
Magni Prime
The only human I have ever truly admired was George Carlin. He was a wonderful mind.

You should fix that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 pm
lol, I'll do an announcement tomorow smile

And as for anime counterparts, I dont have one either XD OH! wait, maybe... My RL nickname comes from the anime character Gaara, cause Gaara sounds a s**t load like my real name (Garry) and is easier to say when your drunk... apparently sweatdrop

Non anime peeps I admire areeeee..... People that are nice ninja

Anyway XD bed time~  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Eylios
Magni Prime

You should fix that.

Yeah, add Lenny Bruce, Mitch Hedburg and Bill Hicks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:20 pm
Military Grade Chocolate
Eylios
Magni Prime

You should fix that.

Yeah, add Lenny Bruce, Mitch Hedburg and Bill Hicks.

And me.

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Why should I fix it? He was brilliant, sardonic, and funny as all get-out. He is my intellectual hero.

Most people still suck.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3677 3678 3679 3680 3681 3682 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games