Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 pm
The hot sun beat down onto the earth as summer settled in. on the horizon of the Cloud Village Gates the road seemed watery do to the heat of the center star. A figure appeared on this watery road aboard the horizon. The figure boar no shirt but black and gold greaves, fingerless guantlets on both hands, and a pair of armored black and gold boots. On it's back lay a tall metallic looking pole about ten feet in length that gleamed from it's perch on the man's back. For his face, his nose, mouth, and neck were covered by a bandana that was colored gold and black but it seemed to have an odd design about it. The figure's dark black hair blew in the humid wind but the gold tips covered his eyes. He walked slowly but seemed to come up to the gate with most haste. The figure seemed to glide across the surface of the earth as if it was the very ground that moved him. As he reached the gate, the wind had stopped its pressured blowing and the man's hair became very still. His armor came to a clanky stop infront of the massive metallic structure that this village called protection. The figure's head craned upward to see the lenght of the mamoth wall, moving it's hair to the side, but still covering it's eyes. The man spoke no words, he just stood there looking up at the giant gate to the Cloud Village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:41 pm
(Oni you should just give up. You always leave for months and people go about their bussiness when you do and completly forget about anything you do.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 pm
((its hard purposing to a women. but this time im back for good.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:44 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(I hope so)

Kazuo walks out of the gates and looks up at Bokun who towered in front of him. "Alright Bokun let's go. We have alot to do." Kazuo glances back at the strange man who stood staring at the gates before leaving the village behind him with Bokun walking along with him.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm
(At least someone said it. Mikyo, stay here and be active if you want to keep the cred you gain. Same goes for me. I'm back. Mabinogi stole me away for a while, but I'm here now.)

User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Around the bend, Sojiro skidded to a stop, his sword at his hip jingling in response to the sudden halt. Cold sweat froze as he realized who he was looking at. A 'metalman', the one whom he had known for many years...

"...Mikyo...?"

Was it him? Gold plated armor? Mikyo had had a special interest in silver ore, but now gold? "Y-your not him, are you?" Sojiro wasn't sure if this was an enemy or not, but was it truly an imposter? Sojiro needed an answer now...

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm
The figure's head turned to the man that stood beside him now. Even tho he had changed from white to black and from silver to gold, more to Sojiro's ally had changed as well. Giving his friend a quick knod in complieness, the man looked back up to the giant structure that stood before. The whole time his eyes were covered by his gold tipped hair. He held out his hand to the gate and flicked his wrist slightly spreading out his fingers so that his palm was parallel to the gate. The huge wall shot open letting out an earth shattering bang in its wake. As his hand slowly went down to it's side again, the figure looked back to Sojiro for any other words.  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image

Sojiro's eyes widened as he looked at the destroyed wall, then back at Mikyo with anger. "Destruction, is it? The last Mikyo I talked to swore he would never destroy anything recklessly again! Or, was that a lie also?!"
Sojiro walked forward, standing in front of Mikyo now, his gaze attempting to pierce into whatever was left of Mikyo's soul. "So, why are you alive? Why am I alive?! Who is regenerating dead warriors?! Who came up with this 'perfect reanimation'?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm
The man looked down at his friend, his hari casting a shadow across his face covering his eyes. He out streched his left arm and pushed Sojiro gently to the side as he stepped forward into the Cloud village. He didnt know the answers to the questions that his ally spoke, but he hoped that he could find the answers here.  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image

Sojiro was stunned, but quickly recovered. Turning around, he tried to place a hand on Mikyo's shoulder, but he was no longer there. Turning behind him and not seeing Sakuya, he sighed in anger. He had to find out what Mikyo was doing here!! With a burst of energy, he followed him through the gates...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm
Sakuya walk through the Border Gates and sighed, "I took the wrong turn and I lost sight of Sojiro" he said shaking his head. "But I know he is here, so I better go look for him" he said walking into the Village.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi walked up to the gate and stopped, waiting for Hero and The girl to come in behind him.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Hero ran by with luna on his back "Come on slow poke!" He then headed to the office.  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi vanished headin for the office.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin walked up to the gates and passed through.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:49 pm
Koi walked to the gates and felt his body. He was in an unbelievable amount of pain, and was hoping to get to Amegakure as soon as possible. "Hurry, Mizu." He said as he waited for her to show.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games