Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

My name is Julia Hollywood, I'm 16...I don't know what to say sweatdrop I've recently come to terms with the fact that I don't have the attention span to keep trying to write novels, so I'm trying to write short stories.

Tis all for now ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 pm
eek Its a ducky-birdy-thingy!! heart

Hiya! I am TJ. I have faced a similar situation as you, though my lack of attention span keeps me from pretty much writing anything beyond conversation and what I need to write in response to work/school assignments!

I am really loving the surplus of members recently. LOVING IT! When you have been here as long as I have, tis really nice to see this place grow. (Damn, I just called myself old.... Well in Guild/Gaia sense.)

WELCOME! And enjoy. This is your home too now.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:24 am
Welcome Jbird!

Jeez Tak, why so sentimental? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:26 am
BECAUSE! This Guild is FOUR freaking years old. And I have been here since day ONE!

heart I love this place.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm
TAK I LOVE YOU.

And I know exactly how you feel, I wriggle a little with joy every time I see a new join request.

Welcome, welcome, to another year at Hogwarts...

waaaait. wrong intro. XD

Sorry I'm really spaztastic tonight.

JBIRD! I'm so glad to have you in the guild. WELCOME TO AWESOME. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 pm
Just be active plz. 8U  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Ninja Baby Blues

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Jak Tak: I didn't mean grammar as in grammar... I meant when a text looks like this:
"i cant believe it"she said"i know right"she turned aroundwhat else is going on?"
You know? That kind of thing.
Also I might not be on very much for the next weekish  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:45 pm
Jak Tak makes me think of Jak ATTACK which is of course a nicname an old mod had for me..... I do miss him so.

Despite being alive and well, we have lost a few good writers and friends. Don't get me wrong, they will be welcomed back if they ever did wander back... But I do believe Nick outgrew Gaia.. -lesigh-

AND zOMG. DEATH TO ALL GRAMMARISH THINGS THAT LOOK LIKE THAT! scream  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 pm
Good morning!
My given name is Hannah, but I have various other names I go by. Stormgem and Rustle for example.... sweatdrop
I'm 17, just 5'3 (damn you giants!), blonde and incredibly intelligent.....maybe.

I'm dyslexic - which often makes it hard for me to write - but I love it nonetheless. My weapon of choice is poetry, but I do branch out into short stories from time to time. My inspiration is often music - mainly J-pop/J-rock or instrumental pieces - as I 'see' stories when I hear music with feeling. I also take ideas from my often bizzar dreams and what is happening in my life...which is fairly boring as I spend the majority of my day on the computer. sweatdrop

So yeah.... thats me in a nutshell.......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Welcome Hannah! =3  

Serenity Reed
Crew

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Hello my name is thomlina and I love to write. I write about anything and everything. I am currently in the process of writing a novel and it is going very well actoly. It's a fantasy story about the world I created when I was younger. It's the world I disapear to when I have a blank look on my face. It's the world that anything can happen, where mermaids sing and the good guys always win. I know it sounds corny but I love fantasy. But I write other gendres as well. Please don't ask me my age - if I told you you'd treat me like a baby that doesn't know anything about writing- whitch I am not no matter what you say.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm
Welcome thomlina. =3 There's no need to be so feisty, though. We won't bite! =3  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 am
Um...Serenity, speak for yourself on the biting thing. -nomnom-

Just kidding. But really, we accept writers of all shapes, sizes, and ages. I don't care if you're 6, as long as you can write out a sentence and have a passion for writing. We treat all equally around here, whether they're 11 or 65. (Although I'm pretty positive we don't have anyone 65...XD)

Welcome to both of you, though! I'm glad you've decided to join our guild. I hope you find a home here. smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:22 am
I feel 65! Especially on cold dreary mornings when my bones creak when I get out of bed... Wait who am I kidding? I don't get out of bed on cold dreary mornings!

And Age is a number and writers don't use numbers. smile (well, not like a math-person does)  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

DarkestPhantasma

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am
She is that of dreams
And yet of nightmares
The omen of the red moon
Wind flows through her hairs

The heart must pause
The veins must break
And with her last breath
And one final shake

She is in her paradise
Swallowed by Utopia
Where every smile is real
And she is a cornucopia

But what if every smile was stitched to the skin
And nobody knew what was hidden within?
What if her charade was about to die?
What if all we know is all a lie?

She knows her time is almost up
She knows she is a hidden puppet master
She controls your whole world behind the scenes
And she can always make it shatter

Defeat is a word she does not know
Her hollow promises are evidence
But she has only ever kept a vow
And she has not done since

The garden in her yard is fading away
All that you know is falling
The rose that keeps you alive is dead
Don't you hear Him calling?

Her ways are done, her life in tatters
And no one even cares
You stand there watching her face shatter
As the wind flows through her hairs.....

Explication:

Verse 1: I can be your best friend, and/or your worst nightmare

Verse 2: Refering to how my avi is a vampire

Verse 3: I always want everything to go my way, especially in my stories.

Verse 4: A verse from an old poem I wrote that I never finished. It was about how I always wonder what are lies and what aren't. Because people who lie are going to usually say that they aren't.

Verse 5: It's about my KH OC, Xillia. She lost her heart and when she couldn't find a body to live in, she made one out of wood. The rest of the nobodies can feel pain, but she is numb to everything. Her element is control because she is a puppet, pretty much.

Verse 6: I am very competitive and usually get my way. And when I tell people I'll do something, I usually don't. Meaning, I lie a lot. Which makes me wonder if everyone is lying.

Verse 7: I have a black and white rose clip that I wear in my hair a lot. And I just wrote this verse around it. Also, what I wear is usually dark floral orientated.

Verse 8: I write very dramatic death scenes. I'm also an expert of irony. Because one of my OC's, Kiomata, has extremely long hair, and in one of my stories she dies, I wrote it around that.

Okie dokie!

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces