Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3682 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 am
*hugs Magni* Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nonetheless they deserve equality.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 am
*returns the hug* Oh, women have their faults too . . . but equality is not something humans are particularly good at.

I particularly like the logic of women rule the world. Everything man has done, every sin and triumph, every act committed can be linked to either trying to impress, or to obtain women. Therefore, women rule the world and have for some time. Thus, women are not that much better than men- if at all, because though it is behind the scenes, women rule what the world has become.

"The quiet ones change the universe, the loud ones just take the credit." - Londo Mollari, Babylon 5  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:33 am
That's interesting logic. Hadn't heard it before but it does make some sense at least in western society.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 am
Just think about it- Men want money, power, and women. That is fairly universal. Money is used to purchase items, typically to show how well off they are, which in turn attracts the opposite sex. Power is used to influence others, and typically take an 'alpha male' stance in society. That proves one's worth, and again attracts the opposite sex. The fact that men think near-constantly about copulation is well-established and well-deserved. It all relates back to if a woman shows serious interest (faked or not) in a man sexually . . . he quickly starts deferring to her in most things. Call it the "Yes dear" phenomena.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:47 am
Lysistrata anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:53 am
Electric Kool-Aid
Lysistrata anyone?

Interesting . . . hadn't heard of that before . . . Wikipedia is my friend, and that is an interesting analogy. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:51 am
Ayup. Smart man that Aristophanes.

How's life treating you Magni-sama?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am
Millenium Joker
Magni Prime
Me, I like aggressive women . . . but that is not a requirement.

I am a fan of metal, but not to the point of fanboyness. I was a huge fan of Metallica while Jason Newstead was still their bassist. ever since he walked, the dynamic changed to speed metal and I lost much interest. Megadeth however, keeps my interest. I also enjoy a handful of other bands, and genres.

I am a master at other things, and am not ashamed of it. *curt nod with a sagely smile*

Megadeath is alright, but I've recently gotten more into Thrash, like DRI and Dayglo Abortions.

I prefer my women to be aggressive.

When she knows EXACTLY what she wants? And she just...

OHH! The feeling of having a beautiful, buxom lady actually best ME and make me do what SHE wants?

Something about that is just so freaking hot...... *drools*

You're welcome. I have my insecurities just like everyone else, but it's been commented on how decisive I am. I may not be exactly sure of what I want (I'm only 17) but you'll be damned if you keep trying to get me to do something I have no interest in. And yes, I can be persuasive, I'm just... not quite persuasive enough.... yet.

.... Is it me, or is it slightly kinky that I want to be a businesswoman/artist? I think it would just be fantastic to own a gallery, and hook up artists with shows.

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm
while I may not find it kinky, I do love assertive women. heart If you ever need somebody to discuss what you want . . . look me up! xd I'll help you 'experiment' often!

Life is okay for now. Looking for a better job, since I completed my Bachelor's degree with a 3.74 GPA. Just got back from a vacay in Florida to visit the site of true evil and a few other locales. On the negative, I just quit the Seireitei after emotionally wrestling with it for a while. I loved the Bleach RP, but crew there just made it intolerable.

that, and I am letting wheels turn about the in-development RP by Krome based on the GL Corps, or is it rainbow corps, since all the colors are there?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Oh uhmm hi everybody... I'm pretty new here and I just made an RP heheh. Would anyone mind telling me if I did anything wrong with?  

dpmep ocp 56

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm
I have a new printer and it's ********' HUGE.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Ahhhh . . . still pent up and pervy. ninja  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Magni Prime
while I may not find it kinky, I do love assertive women. heart If you ever need somebody to discuss what you want . . . look me up! xd I'll help you 'experiment' often!

Life is okay for now. Looking for a better job, since I completed my Bachelor's degree with a 3.74 GPA. Just got back from a vacay in Florida to visit the site of true evil and a few other locales. On the negative, I just quit the Seireitei after emotionally wrestling with it for a while. I loved the Bleach RP, but crew there just made it intolerable.

that, and I am letting wheels turn about the in-development RP by Krome based on the GL Corps, or is it rainbow corps, since all the colors are there?

I used to be in the SSS, the Soul Society Squads, led by one Ventica Kitsune.

The crew made everything bad- nothing got done, we were always fighting, we desperately needed Espada, etc- it was just a mess when I defected and took half their good members with me. The rest were... crap.

However, since I'm me, I had special treatment. I was friends with all the captains and crew, I was (in the RP) a Soul Reaper with a kick-a** Zanpakuto that was the intermediary between squad's 11 and 12 (I was technically in both squads ^_^) and when the "examinations" came to decide who would be the Espada, I became the Number 2 (In actuality, I had even more power and sway with the clan and crew than the number one.) So... whereas the clan (for the most part as far as RP quality and leadership) sucked, I made the entire place awesome. When I left, the clan died. ^_^;;

Magni Prime
Just think about it- Men want money, power, and women. That is fairly universal. Money is used to purchase items, typically to show how well off they are, which in turn attracts the opposite sex. Power is used to influence others, and typically take an 'alpha male' stance in society. That proves one's worth, and again attracts the opposite sex. The fact that men think near-constantly about copulation is well-established and well-deserved. It all relates back to if a woman shows serious interest (faked or not) in a man sexually . . . he quickly starts deferring to her in most things. Call it the "Yes dear" phenomena.

Exactly what I've been preaching since I was in 8th grade, but whenever I say it, people just call me a misogynist.

Eylios
Millenium Joker
Magni Prime
Me, I like aggressive women . . . but that is not a requirement.

I am a fan of metal, but not to the point of fanboyness. I was a huge fan of Metallica while Jason Newstead was still their bassist. ever since he walked, the dynamic changed to speed metal and I lost much interest. Megadeth however, keeps my interest. I also enjoy a handful of other bands, and genres.

I am a master at other things, and am not ashamed of it. *curt nod with a sagely smile*

Megadeath is alright, but I've recently gotten more into Thrash, like DRI and Dayglo Abortions.

I prefer my women to be aggressive.

When she knows EXACTLY what she wants? And she just...

OHH! The feeling of having a beautiful, buxom lady actually best ME and make me do what SHE wants?

Something about that is just so freaking hot...... *drools*

You're welcome. I have my insecurities just like everyone else, but it's been commented on how decisive I am. I may not be exactly sure of what I want (I'm only 17) but you'll be damned if you keep trying to get me to do something I have no interest in. And yes, I can be persuasive, I'm just... not quite persuasive enough.... yet.

.... Is it me, or is it slightly kinky that I want to be a businesswoman/artist? I think it would just be fantastic to own a gallery, and hook up artists with shows.

It is a symbol of power to be a female artist AND a successful businesswoman.

Power is hot.

Giyari
FML... Meh

Anyway lol, on topic >.>
I like ALL music biggrin but in the way of metal I love bands like BTBAM(between the burried and me), avenged sevenfold, slipknot, mudvane and so on lol.
But IMO Punk > Metal

That's because the bands you listed are HARDLY Metal. Metal tends to be a bit more..... awesome. And less mainstream. Bands like King Diamond/ Mercyful Fate, Deicide, Damnation, Goatwhore, Strapping Young Lad, GWAR, etc- THAT'S metal. Slipknot? Is just... annoying.

And Mudvayne was only good on their LD.40 album. After that, they were still GOOD, just.... not AS good.

Ruined Horizon
To be fair, men are selfish, egotistical, short-sighted, fragile creatures that require constant attention . . .

What's your point? :/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm
Ha, the metal I listen to must be a disgrace then. I never liked a lot of screaming, I always went for the more symphonic music, like Nightwish, Apocalytipca, Epica, Kerion, Sirenia, Mago De Oz.... Ummm....

Wow, never mind, because I don't think any of that was actually metal, at least by the typical definition.

welian

Crew

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:22 pm
Millenium Joker

Giyari
FML... Meh

Anyway lol, on topic >.>
I like ALL music biggrin but in the way of metal I love bands like BTBAM(between the burried and me), avenged sevenfold, slipknot, mudvane and so on lol.
But IMO Punk > Metal

That's because the bands you listed are HARDLY Metal. Metal tends to be a bit more..... awesome. And less mainstream. Bands like King Diamond/ Mercyful Fate, Deicide, Damnation, Goatwhore, Strapping Young Lad, GWAR, etc- THAT'S metal. Slipknot? Is just... annoying.

And Mudvayne was only good on their LD.40 album. After that, they were still GOOD, just.... not AS good.

Well I'd call that 'stereotypical metal' ya'know, with the leather trousers, long whirlwinding hair, not understanding a word and stuff... Not for me :3 (tbh I've never even heard of those bands xD)

I like the sceaming stuff, but meh not so much these days. Give me Mad Capsule Markets, Misfits, The Ghost Of A thousand, Billy Talent XD
Saying that I'm also a huge lover of J/K-pop and 8-bit...
Anamanaguchi for the ******** win!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3682 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games