Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm
Airy Keii
Hello everyone~^^!! So I've decided to migrate to a new guild and stumbled upon this one and figured why not xD
I'm feeling kinda awkward for now lol, but please bear with me, I'm not always like this, really 3nodding or... well... no, I'm really not.

But anyway, nice to meet ya~!! biggrin other than being slightly complicated I am confused an anime, manga and kpop maniac fan; also, generally highly optimistic cheese_whine I lurk on fanfiction sites and fb when I think I have spare time (that's ALL the time) mrgreen people wise... I'm looking forward to seeing what this guild is like. and stuff xd I'm not a hater, if what you do or say doesn't affect me in any way, I don't care. you could be a yeti alien plotting to create a machine to turn yourself purple, really; it's not my concern xD

& hi again

Oh, sorry for the late welcome. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm
Distinguished Among Many
Blind Blindness
X_illegal_Donut_X
[_TorturingLiars_]
Hello everyone, I'm the captain of this guild and pleased to meet you all! In this section, just briefly tell us about yourselves. Any random or unusual characteristics about you are welcome! mrgreen

Well, my name is Danny and I'm fifteen years old. I live in Miami, Florida, and I enjoy music, anime, roleplay, television,video games, friends, animals, chatting, and being random! mrgreen I ALSO LIKE TO DANCE LIKE A BALLERINA! blaugh Just kidding, but anyways, what about you exclaim

EDIT: And please check out and post in our suforums! mrgreen

Remember my Signatureness,

~TorturingLiars~

I'm Not in the Crew I Just wanted to say thank you for the prayers of my hometown! It is very much appreciated. God Bless~

~ Tomoko Yori Rin

Lol, you're welcome. It's my hometown, too, so xD

o; Realls? No Way! Thats Cool, and no problem<3

~T.Y.R

Do you go to Miami Dade College? o.o  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

illegal_donut

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 am
Blind Blindness
Distinguished Among Many
Blind Blindness
X_illegal_Donut_X
[_TorturingLiars_]
Hello everyone, I'm the captain of this guild and pleased to meet you all! In this section, just briefly tell us about yourselves. Any random or unusual characteristics about you are welcome! mrgreen

Well, my name is Danny and I'm fifteen years old. I live in Miami, Florida, and I enjoy music, anime, roleplay, television,video games, friends, animals, chatting, and being random! mrgreen I ALSO LIKE TO DANCE LIKE A BALLERINA! blaugh Just kidding, but anyways, what about you exclaim

EDIT: And please check out and post in our suforums! mrgreen

Remember my Signatureness,

~TorturingLiars~

I'm Not in the Crew I Just wanted to say thank you for the prayers of my hometown! It is very much appreciated. God Bless~

~ Tomoko Yori Rin

Lol, you're welcome. It's my hometown, too, so xD

o; Realls? No Way! Thats Cool, and no problem<3

~T.Y.R

Do you go to Miami Dade College? o.o

no xP i didn't go there. sorry i might not be the person your looking for.

~T.Y.R  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm
Helloooo my name is Connie. I love my family and my 2 brat dogs .lol Hmmmmm love to read, cook, and play around online. Oh ya and i LOVE my diet pepsi dramallama dramallama dramallama  

Beautiful_Crazy_Disaster

Devoted Muse

15,015 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Torack23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Howdy. My name is Justin, I like pie, books, apples, and biology. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm
I'm Lauren, i love hot chocolate and coffee, mochi, and anything that's sweet and squishy. i also like biology (such an easy subject)  

kickblue

Alucard Belmont Reborn

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm
Been on here a while, but I'm pretty sure I haven't introduced myself. My name is Porter. I'm 19. I'm a theater student at East Carolina University. My hobbies include voice acting, RP, gaming, watching movies (particularly foreign horror films), and entering the cosplay arenas on Gaia. My favorite word is floccinaucinihilipilification (yes, that is a real word).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Hey, I've already jumped into roleplaying without introducing myself, either! My name is Mariah (Riah please), I'm a 16 year old high school student who plans on majoring in Linguistics (for book editing), or something that has to do with interpreting "olde" English poetry/writing. I love to play basketball and I love love love to have romantic roleplays based upon games, books, movies, or anime that I enjoy. Going further into that, roleplaying-wise...
Games? Fallout 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA4, Pokémon
Books? Harry Potter series, Shatter Me, Uglies series
Movies? Pirates of the Caribbean series, I Am Legend, 30 Days of Night
Anime? Naruto Shippuden (duh x3), Mirai Nikki, Deadman Wonderland

Oh god. So many more. If you ask about something, I'm sure I'll be 100 percent willing to do it.

I'm a pegasister, and the narwhal bacons at midnight.
That's all. ; 3; Thanks for listening.

Jiraiya v2

ApocalypticFate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:37 am
Heya, you can call me Fate, until somebody comes up with a different name for me lol
Recently came back from a very, very long hiatus, figured I'd give Gaia a 2nd chance. So much has changed~!
I am 19 years old, living in Canada. I play rugby, spend a lot of time surfing the net and playing video games.
I'm not much into reading these days, but if you have anything you'd like to recommend, I'm open to suggestions.
Some of my favourite shows are; Castle, Firefly, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Avatar the Last Airbender and The Supersizers!

uhm....
Yah.
*Typical idkwtf to say post*
'Sup?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:23 am
Hi there! Just found out this guild a while ago and well, it looks fun!
The "sleepy" part of my name comes from the fact that I tend to sleep in class and the "piglet" part from a nickname given by my friends when I was a kid (mostly because i'm similar in character with the piglet from Winnie the Pooh stare ).
Anyway... I spend most of my time watching anime/ reading manga and basically on the net. I read/watch a wide range of genres as long as I like the characters or plot or both. My favourites are Future Diary, Beelzebub, Tsuritama and Fullmetal Alchemist (not the first anime thought).
Well, that's pretty much all I have to say.  

Lavenderre

Timid Noob

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Regular 100

sierras_mighty_sword

Fashionable Entrepreneur

3,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 pm
Hello everyone :3 my name is Erin and I live in the most boring state ever (Kansas) And I like many things my top favorites being Anime, Music, and Video games....Oh and shiney things, can't forget about the shiney things.

Found this guild by accident...or perhaps by fate, thought hey this looks interesting. Hmm finally found a place where i can be myself without the fear of scaring anybody on off......maybe mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:14 pm
Hi everyone! cat_biggrin
My name on gaia is animalgal and I live in Florida. I love animals and I have had many pets.I have 2 cute dogs named nikki and lisa. I plan on becoming a dog breeder when I get enough money. I love reading and playing video games.  

animalgal12

Liberal Capitalist

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

America Chavez

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 pm
SHAKAKAKWANANAKAKAKAKAIAILOLOLOLPOPOLOLKA! That's hello in alien, by the way emotion_awesome .

I'm Metsuki Kurenai the 57th. But call me Nai because the name Metsuki Kurenai is too freakin' long emotion_donotwant . I like going to the zoo to visit my baby sister. I also like chips and writing and drawing and sleeping and being annoying and typing stuff on the computer and sleeping and KHR and TV and Death Note and sleeping and being in charge and sleeping and reading fanfiction and Naruto and Draco Malfoy and Kuroshitsuji and learning and sleeping emotion_dowant . Did I mention sleeping?

I hope to annoy become friends with you all someday emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 pm
animalgal12
Hi everyone! cat_biggrin
My name on gaia is animalgal and I live in Florida. I love animals and I have had many pets.I have 2 cute dogs named nikki and lisa. I plan on becoming a dog breeder when I get enough money. I love reading and playing video games.

Lol, do you live in Miami?  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 pm
WELCOME EVERYONE! I'm sorry the welcome is late.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games