Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as fast as she can as she ran toward Koi."Are you ok?"Mizu asked.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:56 pm
Koi breathing heavily laughed. "Sure. I almost died. But I am alright. When we get to Amegakure, make sure we rest first." Koi said as he laughed. He then began to walk away.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Ok...i guess."Mizu said as she left once again for the Academy.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo runs through the Cloud gates into the hidden Cloud village to go to the training grounds and train.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu left for the Hidden Rain Village.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 am
User Image
Areku came in walking as casual as ever as he looked around, he thought to himself he should go try meeting Susumu or look for Sorcam to see what he's been up to lately as he walked in carelessly with his hands behind his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 am
Kami walked to the border, he was bit annoyed by the traveling and wasnt really in the mood to flatter guards.
"Move or get killed I dont care.." He said with somewhat cold tone as he was stoped before the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 am
User Image
Areku turned around curiously at the man who was stop, he seemed to be in a mad mood,"Ehh I'm not a Cloud nin anymore and he ain't killed anybody yet oh well." Areku muttered to himself as he kept walking.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 am
Kami just walked past the guards which seemed to be not sure how to respond to his orders.
"Peh loosers.." Kami muttered as he walked into the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 am
Kisho walked towards the Rain village.

Ducttape_Bandit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail walked in hand in hand with Aki. She was starting to act kind weird, like she was nervous or something. He took it as being away from home, and not being with him.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:23 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki gripped his hand tighter. For some reason being alone with Vrail caused her heart to thud like a frightened bird. The trip had gone smoothly. She was perplexed by her worry. But was they passed into the city and more people appeared in her vision she began to calm. Big dummy. She gave him a genuine smile and continued by his side.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail quickly looked around "I don't see him, but I think I know where he is." he said as he wanted his friend to meet him.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

"I'm following you." She chimed and rocked on to her heels. Aki was anxious to meet his friend. Her fear of men had quickly become and issue of the past once she met Vrail. He would protect her for sure, from anyone and even himself. She knew it deep in her heart. That was what allowed her to grasp his hand with determination and love.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games