Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

"yeah it was pretty cool" cody said looking at omaru
alexes gase followed rocky as he went up stairs and when rocky ws out of sight alex stood up and dissapeared
cody looked down and noticed alex had left his bag "hmmm..." cody picked it up and brought out a back binder, he opened it and looked through it "so thats why he's here" cody said completly forgeting omaru was right there
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm

"Hm? What's going on?" Omaru asked curiously.

Omaru-san

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm

cody looked at omaru and said "uhhh.." cody couldnt think of what to say so he simply said "its very secret"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Kai rummaged around in the pantry and took out some flour and sugar, then he walked over to the refridgerator and grabbed some eggs and butter. He placed them on the counter in front of Dimitris. "I figured at least this much is needed for a cake" he said. "What else do I need?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Evil By Name

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Laying in the corner, the python shifted slightly as he looked out at the goings on around him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Kai fur suddenly stood on end as he felt a pair of eyes watching him. His eyes flashed a crimson hue as he looked around to see where this unnerving feeling was coming from. He noticed a serpent laying in the corner of the room, looking around.
"Is that the one?" he thought to himself.
The doors to the cafe suddenly burst open as Ammy made yet another overly dramatic entrance.
"Hey there Kai-kun, Dimitris-san!" she greeted with her usual sunny disposition.
"H-hi Amaterasu-sama" Kai greeted, snapping back to reality.
"What are you doing?" she asked, looking at the contents in front of him.
"Oh... Dimitris was going to teach me how to bake a cake". Kai explained.
"I see" Ammy replied. "Well then good luck... by the way have any of you seen my son?"
"Rocky? he went upstairs a few moments ago" Kai replied.
Amaterasu bowed "Thank you" and with that she walked gracefully up the stairs, whilst Kai watched her every step, captivated by her.
Amaterasu looked around until she found Rocky in a room staring at a pendant "What do you have there?" she suddenly asked him.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 am

Dimitris waited until Ammy finished ascending the stairs before clapping behind Kai softly snapping him out of his trance. "We will need 2 cups of milk, vanilla extract and about half a cup of lemon custard. And maybe some chocolate."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 pm

"Huh? Wha? Oh... right" he said, snapping back to reality. He went back into the kitchen and retrieved the items that Dimitris had mentioned. He placed them on the counter. "Okay, now what?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Evil By Name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Rivet inhaled deeply, and exhaled, relaxed in the warmth of his corner. Day time activities were not his forte, but it gave him an excuse to be lazy. His long, black forked tongue flicked out, and he yawned.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 pm

"Oh a secret?" Omaru said with a sly smile. He crawled up on the table and put his face close enough to Cody's face making eye contact. "Cody what are you hiding?" Omaru said with a sly smile.

Omaru-san

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Shellay sipped her latte lightly, and enjoyed listening to the others furries in the cafe. It was very relaxing for her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:15 pm

cody stared into omaru's eyes and cody's eyes faded to a grey that's almost white "something that if i told you i'd change your life forever" cody said cody now stareing deeply into omaru's eyes makeing it almost impossible to brake eye contact "do you want that?"

cody-the-umbreon

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 pm

"Really, can you explain how it would change my life forever?" Omaru said curiously as he sat upright on the table.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 pm

"no, i can just say once you learn you have to become" cody said reaching in his pocket "do you want to learn?"

cody-the-umbreon

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 pm

"Hm?" Omaru started to scratch his head "What do you mean I have to become?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games