Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:11 am
Curious though. Why is that girl from Kingdom Hearts in there (never played the game, just know she's in it) I thought it was Final Fantasy against Dead or Alive. To my knowledge Shes not appeared in any Final Fantasy game i know of.

Sorry rant sweatdrop

(Ignore my comment back there Bio. I was tired and had no idea what i was saying)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 am
Well, she's in there, because the creator is a Square-Enix fanboy, and still buys into their crap.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:43 am
In case you didn't notice, Bio, he also had the chick from Devil May Cry. He just needed more people that would seem to relate to the main FF side or DoA side. Kairi had two Keyblades (aka, swords) and could use magic, therefore she related more to the FF side (and yes, she's Squenix. xd ) while the DMC girl looked more like and fought more like the people of DoA (except for the giant... axe thing), so he had her side with them. And KH isn't crap. Disney's great. Squenix was great (as Squaresoft *cough*). When they mate, you get a good game. IMO, of course. And before you say it, no I'm not buying into their s**t. The newer FFs have gone down the tubes as of late and I shan't be purchasing them.

And I agree. They should've had Tifa in her FFVII game outfit. And they made her less busty in her Advent Children outfit. Wtf. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:48 am
Hey, I don't have anything against Disney. It's the horrible overuse of FF characters that ruined KH. I think it could've been a much better game if they stuck with Disney, and kept everything else original. But they just had to appease to the rabid fanboys and fangirls who live and breathe Square Enix, and will blindly worship anything Square puts out... Much like RE4 fanboys and fangirls...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:52 am
Okay, that's true. They did use the FF characters too much. I thought a few characters would be fine... But they brought Advent Children (like, the entire conflict) to KHII, which kinda irked me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:08 pm
Japanese RPGs aren't (and probably never will be) what they used to be. Unfortunately.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:51 pm
Ahhh, I've seen these...

I loved them... except for the whole Kairi thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:10 pm
It's a waste of time, really. He should focus on doing original work. He made something using someone else's property. Which means he can't make any money off it, and as far as I've seen, people would rather look at original work when hiring, than at 'fan art'. The most it's gonna do is make him an internet celebrity... So in a way, he's like... Tila Tequila...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:14 pm
Devil may cry girl?

I didn't see anyone at all from DMC there  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:16 pm
Yeah, I don't remember anyone either. I'm sure he was talking about someone from DOA... But then Capcom ran out of originality points a long time ago, so maybe they looked to DOA for inspiration.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:17 pm
Might be someone from Soul Caliber. But i haven't played them so i dunno  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:22 pm
No, I didn't see anyone from SC. I'm pretty sure that it's just DOA vs. Squenix.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 pm
lol... Squeeeeeeenix... because all their fanbois squee when they release a new game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:06 pm
Oh, I can't wait to see how they react to FFXIII. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:14 pm
I only like the idea of FFXIII because it's gonna sell more PS3s.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games