Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:13 am
After another few coughs, Didrika gave up moving and fell back onto her fett in a seated position. She looked dazedly at the blood on the ground. "I think so..." Her voice was barely a whisper at this point.

---

Spoofle looked angry but dazed. It hopped a few times in one direction and then in another. That little incident caused Spoofle to feel lost and not quite sure where everything was anymore.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT!?!?" Lavi glared at Vexis. With their guide out of sorts, who knows how long it would take them to find Didrika. And they had no way of knowing what condition the girl would be in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:18 am
"Heheheh . . . " Vexis snatched Spoofle and quickly pocketed the poor golem.

"I know where Didrika is!" He said hgappily. "Follow me if you want to find her!" Vexis spun around and ran off.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:23 am
"I'll kill him." Kanda muttered angrily. He grasped the haft of the blade with a firm grip and took a step towards him.

"No!" Allen shook his head and made an attempt to stop Kanda. "Why didn't you say so!" He looked back at Vexis, how long had he known then? "Wait up!" He called before running after him.

"Hmm.." Carlotta hummed thoughtfully. "This.. is so strange..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:46 am
"Why didn't you tell us earlier!?!?!" Lavi asked, very angry and extremly worried, as he followed after Vexis

Lenali was worried. Was Didrika okay? And why did Vexis take so long to tell them? Was it only one of the personalities that knew? If it was, then what if the personalitly changed before they found Didrika?

Spoofle moved around angrily in the pocket, not liking being trapped in darkness not the scarf of its owner.
---

Didrika collapsed backwards and lay, looking up at the sky. It was a very bad position to be in, in case she coughed. She rolled to her side, and lay there, silent. She couldn't help but wonder where her Mommy and Daddy were.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:49 am
"Your all too slow!" Vexis yelled happily back at the rest of the group.

"But its okay! Were here!" He jumed past the tree and into plain sight before Carlotta and Didrika.

"Found you!" Vexis grinned from ear to ear. Spoofle shook andgrily in his pocket and jumped out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 am
Spoofle bounced joyfully back to Didrika. But when it saw the conidtion she was in, it started to spazz and make squeeks of "spoo!!!"

"DIDRIKA!!!" Lavi ran over to the girl. She looked so weak and he could see the pool of blood that showed just how much she had deteriorated. He hugged her tightly, eyes slightly watery.

Lenali ran up to her behind him. "Vexis!" She said, turning to him. "Give her the Innocence back now! She needs to recover as quickly as possible!!"

Didrika was relieved to see everyone there. Upon hearing about her Innocence, she turned to look weakly at Vexis. "I...need it..." she said quietly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 pm
(( Sorry I haven't replied, I've been.. not well.. D; Here I am. : D))

Allen followed after Lavi to aid Didrika. "D-Didi?!"

Kanda looked back at Vexis, waiting for him to give the necklace back.

Carlotta took a step back in surprise. "H-heh.. You all came then?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:44 pm
He quickly took out the innocence and let it dangle in front of everyone. "This?" He asked innocently. Vexis spun quickly to fan Lenali. "Why?" He looked over at the scenme taking place and tilted.

"If she dies . . ." Vexis slowly began to return the innocence into his pocket. "We have nothing more to worry about." Vexis smiled.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:53 pm
"What are you saying?!?! Give it back to her!" Lavi yelled at him. Why would he suggest something like that?!

"Of course we do! We care about her! And that's her Innocence! She's an exorcist! An accomodater! You can't take away her Innocence! That's not your place!" She was getting angry as such a suggestion.

Didrika stared at him, her vision getting blurry and coughed up more blood. "Don't...let me die...Please." She didn't have the strength to really argue with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 pm
"Oh?" Vexis remarked in regards to Lenali's comment. "I was simply suggesting the simplest means of which we could solve this problem. "

He began to swing the innocence round and round. "How about this. First thing to catch it get to decide what it does with the innocence. Everyone agree?"

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:59 am
Carlotta stared at him in awe and confusion. What is he doing.

Kanda was just about ready to pry the innocence from the mans hands there and then, he glanced at Didrika to make sure that she was still there.

"What?!" Allen gasped. "Are you crazy, Didrika need that now we can't play games!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 am
"I'm not going to agree to that! Give it back to her now! Not giving it back is as good as killing her! And you can't do that!!!" Lavi was enraged. His daughter was in pain and dying in his arms and this person was suggestion to leave her like that.

"That's not how you solve this problem!!! The problem is she's dying! I can't just let her die! She's my family and I'm not going to just stand here when you threaten my family, whether you're also part of it or not! I don't want to lose anyone else!" Linali's eyes teared up and over flowed. How could he think that was a solution to anything?! (Oooh! You made Linali cry!! -staaaaare-)

"Minna...san...." Didrika's mind was swimming. Everything seemed surreal. Was her life really being threatened? Was she really going to die? Was that blood even really hers?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 am
"I've had enough of this." Kanda growled and unsheathed his own weapon. Offensively, he pointed it at Vexis and once again demanded the necklace be returned. "No more games, or I'll split you in two."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 am
"Scary." Vexis sneered. "I'd like to see you try, but the gentlemen in me don't like to see crying women."

He swung the innocence briefly before throwing it directly at Didrika, hitting her square it in the forhead. "We'd all much rather see her strip."

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:50 am
Kanda scowl in reply, and drew the blade back as he tossed the innocence back at the girl.

Allen looked from Vexis to Didrika as the necklace hit her. Frantically, he moved to her side. "Didi, you're going to be fine."

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games