Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((*tears up a litte* ah thanks guys, you-re the most undstanding people I've been around all week *sniff* only two more days untilt the weekend, thankgawd! My teachers are being such butt-heads...Yeah I read the first post again the first thing I came. I don't know why by I get a hoot out of that, so read when I don't really got anything better to do well waiting for you guys to respond to a post. ANyway, I'm gonna stop ranting now!))
((wow seriously eek you actually read it, i thought only me and Dark rikku were the only ones who read and edit them, so what do you think of our summaries of the stories, oh yeah i did this kinda hangout RP so you could join ad we can talk about whatever we want if its RP or just RP in there what ever you like ya know))
((yup and of course im being an a** to MWM just like he is doing to me ><))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((OMFG! Guys I'm so sorry I wasn't here most of this weekend....I had food poinoning and my boss wasss being a bi-ocht and made me work over-time scince everyone else bailed for the weekend crying ))
((thats okay smile xd just make sure you check out the First post to get you up to date))
*Damos was in shock eek biggrin but laugh anyways* thats berry for you wink , so are we off now
((havent you noticed Damos is so much cherrier than the begining 3nodding ))
((yes ^^ its cuase he loves Berry ^^ i really hope that is it))
Berry looked at him. "we are going all together, right?" Berry smiles at him and was happy that he didnt get mad at her for kissing him.
((actually no its cuz of his new sword and the fact that he doesnt have Farmoska and Tamajing anymore occuping his body so he is reverting back to his true self sweatdrop but you can actually fall in love with that ya know))
yeah, We go now to the Land of in the Heavens ((Enigmas Realm for short kay))
((i know and berry has ^^))
Berry held Damos hand even though he might of wanted it but she was so happy to be around him a lot.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:54 pm
((Hello? I jusmped in one of my latest posts...why are you guys ignoring me? And, yes the summarries on the first page were nice...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:54 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((OMFG! Guys I'm so sorry I wasn't here most of this weekend....I had food poinoning and my boss wasss being a bi-ocht and made me work over-time scince everyone else bailed for the weekend crying ))
((thats okay smile xd just make sure you check out the First post to get you up to date))
*Damos was in shock eek biggrin but laugh anyways* thats berry for you wink , so are we off now
Berry looked at him. "we are going all together, right?" Berry smiles at him and was happy that he didnt get mad at her for kissing him.
((actually no its cuz of his new sword and the fact that he doesnt have Farmoska and Tamajing anymore occuping his body so he is reverting back to his true self sweatdrop but you can actually fall in love with that ya know))
Berry held Damos hand even though he might of wanted it but she was so happy to be around him a lot.
you know you can change forms right *after seeing her holding his hand* you can change into Demi and ride my shoulder 3nodding why dont you try it *then he notices Sabishi and waves at her to come over*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:55 pm
SoraSabishii
((Hello? I jusmped in one of my latest posts...why are you guys ignoring me? And, yes the summarries on the first page were nice...))
((sorry im trying to find a way but i did an attempt on the last post kay)) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:58 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
you know you can change forms right *after seeing her holding his hand* you can change into Demi and ride my shoulder 3nodding why dont you try it *then he notices Sabishi and waves at her to come over*
Berry closed her eyes and turned into Demi and jumped on his shoulder and smiled and looked over at Sabishi. She couldnt talk it sucked a bit but she tryed to wave also.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii

((Thankyou for responding to my post MWM))

Suddeley back to her in character, miss "I've been looking for you guys for hours, where the heck have you been" face tightly in place. She ran towards them, yelling as she ran "Where the H E double Hockey sticks have you guys been? I've been looking everywhere." she put one hand on her hip. She looked at Damos and gave a questioning stare before asking "Why are you so happy, aka not Mr. EMoMecangstypants, all of a sudden?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:03 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry closed her eyes and turned into Demi and jumped on his shoulder and smiled and looked over at Sabishi. She couldnt talk it sucked a bit but she tryed to wave also.
*scatches Demis head* Cute isnt she, so were have you been?? confused and what happened to Farmoska stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Berry looked at Sabishi. she kepted thinking something was wrong but she didnt know what it was. Berry looked at the ear ring she had on her ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:13 pm
well look whos talking stare *punches her in the head like in the anime* that isnt how you speak to your elders  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:17 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well look whos talking stare *punches her in the head like in the anime* that isnt how you speak to your elders
Berry looked at Damos and tryed to make him look at the ear ring. She didnt remember her having that before. She was losted and hoped Damos knew what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:20 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry looked at Damos and tryed to make him look at the ear ring. She didnt remember her having that before. She was losted and hoped Damos knew what was going on.
whats wrong Demi what do you see*notices the earing and sword* oh yeah i know*smiles at her* speaking of which when did you decide to join forces with him stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
whats wrong Demi what do you see*notices the earing and sword* oh yeah i know*smiles at her* speaking of which when did you decide to join forces with him stare
Berry relaxed after, she conitued to rest on Damos' shoulder and also waited to hear what Sabishi had to say about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:28 pm
"I..." she looked at the sword, and then back up to Damos "Uhm...you didn't answer my question...is that Berry?" she looked at the...whatever it was closer. "Ohmigawd! Shelostherheart, Ididn'tgethereintime. She'sgoneforever, noooooooooooooooooo!" Sabishii began to panic and scurry around.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:37 pm
SoraSabishii
"I..." she looked at the sword, and then back up to Damos "Uhm...you didn't answer my question...is that Berry?" she looked at the...whatever it was closer. "Ohmigawd! Shelostherheart, Ididn'tgethereintime. She'sgoneforever, noooooooooooooooooo!" Sabishii began to panic and scurry around.
*hits her agian this time she got two bumps* stare tell me  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games