Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Quackspeon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:42 am

Hey! I'm Valerie. But you can call me Val. Or anything else you want. =D

I gots a Nintendo 64, a Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Playstation 1, and Gamecube. I used to have a PS2, but my brother took it when he got married. And the little girl my mom babysits has a DS and I get to play it, but it's not mine so it doesn't count. Besides, she only has games like Hannah Montana and Bratz Ponyz. WTF. gonk

Um... I loooove Mario and Sonic games. Oh, and Ocarina of Time. That game effing rocks. <3 I currently want to buy Shadow the Hedgehog, but I can't find it. And I don't care if it sucks, I still want it. >.<

Oh, and I wanna buy a Wii just because of SSBB and that Olympic game with Sonic and Mario. Mostly for SSBB, though. My desire for it increased when I found out it had Sonic in it. x_X

I used to keep up with new games that were coming out and stuff, but ever since I got addicted to Gaia/Youtube/Sometimes DA, I have no clue what's going on in the gaming world. I'm trying to get back to being the dork I once was, though. : D

Currently Playing: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I love rainbows. >w<

Aaaand I'm probably boring you, so I'll just stop there. : D;
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi. I'm Moogi. I just joined. I'm a huge Nintendo fan. I also read a lot. My three greatest passions are animals (not like that, sicko!), Nintendo, and the Star Wars Expanded Universe. Not necessarily in that order. I also write (and speak, for that matter) using a mixture of both British and American English. This is partly because I am an Anglophile, but mainly because I like to annoy people who try to correct my spelling. I'm also a Japanophile, and it is my hope to get a Japanese girlfriend. Ladies, I am single.

My favourite video game series are Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, Baten Kaitos, Chrono Trigger, Super Smash Bros, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (some of them, anyway. FF7 is crap), Advance Wars, and Fire Emblem.

Count of Moogi Cristo

TehChelsea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:30 pm

Hello Cult! I am glad to be accepted into this guild! Well for starts, my eyes are blue. I have red hair and I wear contacts. I own a Nintendo Wii and I worship it! Super Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros. pawn! I am looking forward to meeting you all! ^^
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:50 pm

Hello cretins of the cult.

I salute you and the fact that we may actually have some common ground. eek

I am the monstrosity that is Greta and I see things in 8-bit.

I'm not going to drone on about what Nintendo games I like because there are many.

I am 21, female and from the UK.. can't say I like the wii out of all the consoles considering there just arn't that many "great" games on it. ..but I do own one and I love the Resident Evil series..can't wait for the Umbrella Chronicles we don't have it over here yet.

See you around. Be nice. ;]

Cherry Choo

-x-Unknown-xx-Corpse-x-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Hiya! biggrin I am X D e a t h x W o l f X! I'm obsessed with dinosaurs, pixie sticks, and Pikachu. :]

Sha-bing.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:31 pm

I have been a Nintendo fan for 8 years. I have a Gamecube and a Nintendo 64. At some point I'd like a Wii, but I'm too busy right now to think about it. Maybe for Christmas.

Floo123

Genjinuva

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Hello everyone. smile I am Genjinuva. I am really interested in the opinions other people have about video games. I am so happy to be in this guild. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:24 pm

ILU ALL.

Waynebrizzle

Camero_and_Eliskor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Hey there. I'm new to this guild. ^^;
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:38 pm

Hey!! I'm new here. smile

I know that I'm not the only one who can't wait for super smash bros. Brawl.

I can't wait to really get started in the guild. biggrin

eclipse the warrior

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Master of Link

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi I'm The Master Of Link. Yeah my name suits who I am. My favorite game is the Zelda seris. I have beaten every Zelda game.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:26 pm

Yo! You guys can call me Ryuu! I'm just your average Nintendo fangirl! x3 (Or am I?!?) o.0

The Ice Maker

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Scythe of Petals Marluxia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:33 pm

I'm new to the Cult, I have an obssesion with RPG's, I also love the Final Fantasy Series. I also like Sonic the Hedgehog and I can't wait for Super Smash Brawl sense Melee was so good.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:21 pm

Hello,
I'm a fairly decent Nintendo fan. I still own and use my: GBC, GBA SP, GB Mircro, DS, N64, GC, and now the Wii. With the advent of the Wii, I'll soon reclaim many of the classic games I once foolishly neglected with I had an NES. Plus, it's really nice to get the titles I only got to play in stores back in the 80s on the Atari systems. In any case, it's great to be accepted here, and I look forward to posting and participating here.
Sincerely,
Anarionus

anarionus

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:12 am

Waaai~~~ Welcome, welcome, welcome to the cult~~~!!! n_n

@Brizzle: Looks like it's only me and you still bothering to welcome people. Which is sad, really.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games