Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:38 pm
Nyhahahha!!Looky!!My super ultra rarey friend Helio drew me a piccy!!At no cost!!

eek ..........Joy lives on!!..though the team Delta at STAT proubly won't with Joy as a team member..and ehr bombs. Heh...actually blew up like 2 sublvls and made lickers,zombies,and hunters invade.

sweatdrop

..................uwasa is prolly playin soem video game,Kuri RO,Renes comp is broken,Wolfie is in some baseball team or soemthing...and Me..has to much work to do,and now that its spring my friends spirts are as high as mine!!weeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:34 pm
yes yes yes i've been ROing quite a lot XP. hehe. Shame on me.. XD. i wonder if i should try giving somone else the guild for now.. but i just dunno who i can trust really.. and uhh Ria high school is something too special to me XP. but i dunt expect it to really continue on or anything hehe.. its a nice lil paradise place for me here.

::hugs Tiff and Joy:: And these two gals seem to like to use this announcment board to come here and jsut post randomnly XD.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:29 pm
Actually when even us,the mighty Mods stop posting here Im prolly gonna open up a guild.

.....but what will I call it? Rai 2nd?
Lyno High?
Joy even thoiugh shes dead but now shes alive again for some strange reason *breath*unknown...high?

whee man I got a hug!!

..and a new crush..nyhaha!!from the oh so literate (Jesus christ they like Rayans clones..writting chapters sometimes)

.....and his name is Kerri heart (a.k.a Kerrick)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:51 pm
Yatta Yatta Yatta lol I may not RP as I did in the past, but I still love Ria, and wont leave it whee

Hey, check it out

User Image

Alot of people had these things and i thought it was cool, so I did it myself whee what do you think (I meant to put Tiffany instead of A.Trinity[angeltrinity]...but I wasnt thinking properly, and I didnt want to start over again xp )

(I had to take out my favorite quote of Colette's Judgement spell to put this on my sig crying I had that quote ever since I joined Gaia crying But man this took a while for me to figure out, so why not show the world blaugh )

Ha, took me a while to finish it, but I finally mastered it!!! The image was based on Morrigan in her human form.

EDIT: heres a remix User Image  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:45 pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *HUGS EVERBODY heart *

Sorry, my net is down and ugh, its so messed up. I wont be back for awhile T.T i was suppose to have it back the other weekend! But noooo urg. -.-

MMMM smirnoff raspberry ^>^ Hey and no hangover!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:43 pm
heh,Whadda tell you? Kuris on Ro,and Renes comp is broken..I am such a physic.. *huggels Rene back*

And Better yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd Kerri redface Likes me too..and we kissed and *swoons*

Finally,me as a matchmaker has finnaly found my specail someone.. heart heart heart heart heart  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:45 am
thats awsome Joy XD. Who would of thought? shes found her special one XP. i hope you guys have a great time sharing a great online relationship.

so like.. has anyone heard of the gurl known as Nevada-chan?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(real nevada-chan on the right the online nevada on the right)

I just learned about her today.. and i have absoutly fallen in love with the anime character she is potrayed as online.

dunno about her? check out her story here. http://www.shrinemaiden.com/SaseboSlasher/

but to make a long story short. She is basically an 11 year old who just killed a 'friend' of hers with a package opener knife (The green shirt wearing gurl on the left). Why? well it seems that her friend made a very insulting comment about her online on some message board about her weight or so...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(do you like me? thats what it says right? )

yeah. wow. A homicidal 11 year old. So is it wrong to admire her online char due to her sinful acts? thats what im wondering to myself. I say. nah.. Nevada-chan and the Online nevada-chan i guess you could say.. are two different people.

so that shouldnt be wrong. Cause uhh.. crazy homicidal adorable gurls are adorage O-o;; i guess.

holy crap why am i attracted to her online self?

maybe its just cause shes special.

but i gues this goes to show that the online world affects us quite deeply... cause look! theres a gurl killing a friend in real life just cause of something that screwed up her vitrual life. But you know.. she started to retreat from the real world (so says the article) and became more attatched and like.. influenced by it so much that she just sorta became.. like.. i dunno.. online person?

yeah.. well it could also because the parents made her quit the basketball team just because her grades were dropping. showing that she was probably overly depressed from the loss in that or something...

heh...

gurls are crazy.

cross that... People are crazy.

A lil 11 year old gurl kills a friend of hers.. and she becomes a popular online kinda of idol..

what is this world coming too...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:06 pm
Man..shes draws really good!!
No but really that is screwed up..killing someone? The people who think of her as an idol are proubly ******** up too. DUDE SHE KILLED SOMEONE!!
.............what is the world really coming too?  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:42 pm
People actually drew those pictures for her in a way.

But yeah. I hope you can make your own guild soon ^^. ill be sure to help you out now and then in it XP. maintaining a guild is really quite hard X_x;;

P.S. by a friends request. he wishes that you would check out his guild ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=4482

hes a very nice fellow. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:31 am
X.X does that mean ria died? Bleh. I'LL BE BACK! I'm at school. Here's our bot ball theme song!!
.mp3]MORTAL COMBAT!  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:00 am
hmm Ria has died...That why I might as well put down my Ria siggy and put the STAT one..Vicnent opened a guild..I would be over joyed (did I make a pun? O_o))if you guys joined..Im actually goin on a mission soon. In New York..heh..hopefully I don't blow it up with my bombs

hmm Might write a story..migth as well..though Joy is a ghsot in this XD

The ghost Joy sat on a thick tree branch in her most favorite oak tree in the courtyard. Her bright lime green eyes,though the small ligth which used to be in it had died out long ago looked down at her home,her shcool,Ria high. So many memories passed through her mind as the soft spring breeze blew her long green hair,the soft melody being blown from her gold bell.

She remebered the first timw she had meet everybody,the first time she laugehd at Tiff when she fell over,the first time she sat on Uwasa head,the first time she almost killed Kuria by hugging him,the first time she asked Susie for help. The first andriod she made,her msot precious ones, like Momo.

She then saw a group of people come out,it was her friends,her family. The wind blowing their silver,purple,and blond hair.She then saw a flash of red as a small dog girl jumped up out of no where to knock them all down trying to hug them all at the same time. Joy giggeled,her recarnation would give them enough trouble. She would miss them though. The dog girl woudl need Uwasa to displine her, need Susie for help, Need Kurai to tackle hug, and Tiff to laugh at. ((XD))

She would miss that though,they really did have good times, The first dance being ruined, taking photos of Susie and Uwasa making out, and making Kurai have nose bleeds.

She dropped down and like liguid slide towards the red headed dog girl,she reahced out towards her and began to form with her. This last thought appearing in her mind.

It will be okay,even though I won't be able to be with my dear friends...I'll be watching from the inside.

"Nee waa!! Did anybody hear a voice??I smell cat!!" The rest of the group stopped,thinking of a Hyper Neko girl they once knew,and knowing they will never see again. Though they didn't know that she will be wathcing over them..from the inside.

((nyha!! I used the recarnation in my slave rp as a sort of gaurdian for Joy..I anmed her Miwa!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:16 am
Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

-- Robert Frost  

xxrageofangelsxx

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:17 am
I love that poem.
I recited it in my poetry elective.
Hey look at that. One of that last pieces of my world has fallen. Owell. It wasn't it that was that was my world.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:43 pm
A girl with long flowing blonde hair and cute piercing violet eyes entered the perimeter. she wore skimpy clothing and seem really cheerful. She then suddenly spots you and smiles. She walks up to you while you nervously stand their looking in her eyes. step by step, your heart pumps faster and faster. Before you relize it, she is right their in front of you smiling at you. Before you can say a word, she starts to speak.

"HEY EVERYBODY!!!!"

lol well its been a while since ive been here, so I thought I would do a short revival introduction xd *sigh* looks like Ria has finally.....Oh, I cant say it, its just to painful crying
Oh ya in biology class we made babies (no not for reals rolleyes ) It was on a piece of paper and had all these different alleles, and we had to flip a coin to determine what it looked like, and at the end we had to draw them. lol none of them look like me xp o well. But ya.....*sigh* and I didnt even get to finish my plot on Ria *sigh* maybe i'll just write it out in a fanfic crying  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:47 am
"so one of the greatest pillars that supported Ria High school has fallen. Joy (whatever her last name is insert here)"

A man with a black tattered cloak around his neck said as he knelt down twoards the healthy and young high school wall. He then slowly brushed his hand against the wall.

"So many possibilities and dreams were born here.. but all of them died out quickly to the call and beckoning labled 'homework'" He then sighed and took from underneathe his cloak a bouqet of flowers.

"But i was glad to see that i have raised a healthy bunch of Rpiers. And i do hope they will remember the High school they have attended once.." And with that The man smiled and placed the flowers down next to the wall. He then brushed back his long white hair and walked away.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games