Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:24 am

Min smiled then looked at reign, "Reign, is something wrong?" min softly asked becoming concerned.

(( PLEASE TO FORGIVE, I WILL BE OFFLINE TODAY AS I WILL BE ATTENDING SAKURA CON! ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 am

"yeah.. i'll tell you tomarrow... " Kai said, "im to excided."

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Erri sat there puzzalad and thought me and Leon but im only 16 i have yet to even think of being a mother let alone a mother with a man as the father to the children i mean yes he is sweet and yes i blush when i see him but still he is a man and i am yet only a girl still shy by half a year as to be 17 i am much yonger but yet at thinking about it is that the only thing stopping me from telling him how i think of him is it really just our age that makes us far away in that case its time for me to stand up stop being such a kitten and become a cat just for him i will do it

Erri got up her heart racing as she ran down a few halls and into the room Leon was in dont say a word yet just let me talk i i i ummmm she bit her bottom lip the said I LIKE YOU she said turning beat red and running into his arms where she could feel his own heart racing at that she smiled and leaned up kissing him gently on the lips
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:06 pm

Leon began to relax and almost forgot himself...he kissed her back just as passionantly as she kissed him. He too was beat red he looked Erri in the eyes realizing he was just a pup. He knew exactly how Erri felt for it was rather awkward and he was glad he didn't say anything. "Erri.." Leon hugged her eyes closed tears coming out slowly. He didn't know what to say or how to say it...but after a moment he spoke up. " I like you too Erri.Since we are a family...I want to go out with everyone and do something as a family tomorrow and I'm open to suggestions. However it is getting late." Leon paused one last time. "Erri...thanks for everything." What Leon ment was 'thanks for taking him in...thanks for sheltering him and thanks for being family. Without anything else to say Leon walked up to his room.

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:18 pm

she blinked, her head tilted slightly as she watched erri and leon, and gave a curt nod... no need to worry about red anymore, he had erri to look atfer him now... she glanced over at kai and crawled over into his lap, making herself comfortable with a look on her face as if she claimed him for herself "Mew."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:21 am

MIn smiled and looked at Kai, then gigled "You have been CLAIMED little brother!!" min said teasingly she looked at reign and said
"mow?"("mine?") teasingly with reign "meeer mew"("he's yours")
"meerew?"("share?") Min snickered.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:22 am

((SAKURA CON was wonderful))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Kai staired into her eyes, then poked her nose," So, what dose 'mew' meen?"

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Reign blinked and grinned mischeviously "MOW... [MINE] meerew?[share?] MEER! [NO!]"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Min laughed, "Meep"("okay") "Meer Reign"("He's Reigns) and smiled at Reign.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:32 am

"Please tell me what your saying!" Kai was wierded out by there conversasion.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 am

Min fell out of her chair,with a thump, from laughing. she then looked at Kai and told him "It's official, you are Claimed! you now belong to REIGN!"
Min picked herself up, dusted herself off. "I asked her if when she said
territory (mew) she meant MINE. Then I told her you were hers, and asked her if she would share you? she said MINE! and share? NO! so I told her okay your REIGN's; Sorry little brother." smiling and giggling Min went back up stairs to her room.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:24 pm

That night Leon slept and as he slept he dreamed and saw his brother Rez. "Rez...what happened to you? How can I look at you the same when you are brutally scarred. Please tell me from your word you are really alright." Rez nodded both brothers red eyes staring each other down. Rez turned around to show a hideous scar down his back and two smaller scars on his side. "Don't worry brother I am alright I sense your presance and I am happy with Korina...don't worry I'll see you in two days. We'll talk more then. I'm still the brother you know and love." With that the vision ended. Leon slept peacefully for the rest of the night.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:40 pm

"But why did you claim me?" Kai asked Reign," this is kind of freaking me out..."he shifted uncomfortalby.

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:37 pm

she was confused... how did he not understand? "Mees mea mew?" [do not want?] she looked a bit disappointed, going back to Min "Meesee mea mew... Reign merr nyuu nyah..." [does not want... Reigns sets doggie free...]
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games