Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 pm
Name: Eiriol

Species: Chipmunk

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 97.3 lbs

Build: hourglass; thin

Hair: um... light purple

Eyes: blue-green

Fur: light Blue with a white stomach and two parallel purple stripes going down her back onto her tail.

Orientation: straight

Skills: can easily trick others with fake hospitality, moves quickly, good with tooth and claws, knows some martial arts, is mediocre at art.

Personality: bright and cheery, makes friends easily, but is sometimes a compulsive liar, since having become extremely addicted to the internet.

Likes: friends, art, the internet, Danny Phantom, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Invader Zim, sweets, veggies.

Dislikes: Danny Phantom Mary Sues, shopping

((I will come up with a pic ASAP))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Name: Sinbane

Species: Kittycoon (Cat+Raccoon)

Height: 5' 6

Weight: 170lbs

Build: average, little stocky.

Hair: Purple, Blue, Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Fur: Gray/Black

Orientation: Lesbian (80/20; Girls)

Skills: Seems to have no skill whatsoever, however to her lack of knowledge she can astound others with her skill in art and convincing.

Personality: Laid back, carefree. Called "manipulative" by the Higher Authority.

Dislikes: Anxiety, abandonment

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

((Pic in sig))  

Sinbane

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm
New profile look of my fursona ^^
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5031540/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm
C E A R A _ S E X
~~HORO~~

Name: Horo
Body: Hour glass
Race: Fox
Likes: Rian,Dancing,Fun,Sun,Beaches,Pools,Water,Boys,Friends,Singing,Watching the Stars,Playing with Animals,Hot Baths
Dislikes: Dark Places,Thunder Storms,Mean People,Stuck-up People,Touchy People,Loud People,Crying Kids,People who hurt her friends or children,
Otientation: Striaght
Skills: Singing,Dancing,and Modling
Personality: I am over all a sweet girl but I will tell you if you off if you get on my nerves or just tick me off I dont like to see my friends or family or children at that get hurt in anyway when im around im very very protevtive so when you become my friend be ready because i will not tolerate any trouble what so ever if your kind to me ill be kind back also im a very seroius flirt when it comes to boys and i like them but if im not in the mood and dont want to talk I will use what ever i can to slink away to be alone or get into a dark place to relax and gather my thoughts
Other: I hate to have my tail and ears pulled but petting is allowed also I dont wear anthing type of cover clothing like jeans t-shirts or anything like that but sometimes you will see me in my vixen shirt just to model i mostly have on skirts,shirt dresses,and tanks tops nothing more then that
Don't stare take my Pic:
User Image

I love the picture I should make a fursona for this new avi of mine and draw a picture wink  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

C E A R A _ S E X

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm
Lusty101
C E A R A _ S E X
~~HORO~~

Name: Horo
Body: Hour glass
Race: Fox
Likes: Rian,Dancing,Fun,Sun,Beaches,Pools,Water,Boys,Friends,Singing,Watching the Stars,Playing with Animals,Hot Baths
Dislikes: Dark Places,Thunder Storms,Mean People,Stuck-up People,Touchy People,Loud People,Crying Kids,People who hurt her friends or children,
Otientation: Striaght
Skills: Singing,Dancing,and Modling
Personality: I am over all a sweet girl but I will tell you if you off if you get on my nerves or just tick me off I dont like to see my friends or family or children at that get hurt in anyway when im around im very very protevtive so when you become my friend be ready because i will not tolerate any trouble what so ever if your kind to me ill be kind back also im a very seroius flirt when it comes to boys and i like them but if im not in the mood and dont want to talk I will use what ever i can to slink away to be alone or get into a dark place to relax and gather my thoughts
Other: I hate to have my tail and ears pulled but petting is allowed also I dont wear anthing type of cover clothing like jeans t-shirts or anything like that but sometimes you will see me in my vixen shirt just to model i mostly have on skirts,shirt dresses,and tanks tops nothing more then that
Don't stare take my Pic:
User Image

I love the picture I should make a fursona for this new avi of mine and draw a picture wink

thank you!! at least people here my furry brothers and sisters like it becuase in the new neko n.u there saying its to OUT THERE and i had to change the pic  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 pm
Name: Kia
Body: hourglass
Race: white tiger
Likes: Ribbons, Pink, sweet foods, romantic people/books/movies, slow music, laughing, warm showers, swimming, flowers, being called a kitten
Dislikes: Mean/inconsiderate/rude people, lightning storms, scary movies, the dark
Orientation: too naive to know, still a virgin.
Skills: gardening, nursing, and piano
Fursonality: I lived with my parents until i was 13. My parents moved to some foreign country for their company and left the mansion and all it's butlers and maids for me...I feel so lonely but i guess it's nice to be able act like an adult for once...but i cant help being shy its...its just me...It would be nice though to have some friends...m...maybe...a relationship ^///^
Other: I love to be petted and cuddled with. Also i like to wear my nightgown all through my parents mansion even though they tell me it looks like its a see-through...oh how embarassing...but anyways...i do also like it when i'm called a kitten because i like the thought of being cute ^w^ and i would like to meet someone that can show me the world beyond my mansion...
My Picture
4laugh
User Image

littlest red riding hood

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 pm
Name:Cinna
Race:fox
Likes:Music,video games,chocolate,television,food,sunny days,poptarts
Dislikes:rude people,cell phones,fat people,kids,homework
Orientation:straight
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Name: Rai
Race: Black Fox
Orientation: Gay (uke)
Dislikes: Religion, children, loud people, body builders, the color green
Discription: Rai loves everyone, and is always looking for that special guy to claim him. He is 100% submissive and will do ANYTHING his partner wants him to. He is a sub-standered masochist and loves to play a little rough. Overall, he is very nice, but very very shy. Has trust issues and was abused as a pup. Has several scars on his lower back from past relationships.

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 pm
Name: Jak
Race: Black Blood Wolf
Likes: Good fight, challenges, sports, full moon (duh) and relaxing
Dislikes: Whiners, sore losers, weaking, and cloudy nights
Orientation: Straight
Jobs: Educator, Athlete, and Actor
My Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm
Name: Caliwolf Wolfe
Race: Wolfgirl/ Blue wolf
Orientation: Straight
Likes: Animals, Music, Beach, forest, swimming, Videogames, Drawing, Friends
Dislikes: People who threaten her, Being alone, when people use guns.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 pm
Shiggeh
Shigiro Migetsu

User Image
Name: Shigiro
Weight: 187 lbs
Height: 5’11
Species: Fox
Eye color: Orange
Hair Color: Silver
Dislikes: Sour
Nature: Calm and quiet (he usually likes to sit out somewhere near trees and make wind blow on the trees to hear the leaves bristle against one another)
History: Shigiro was raised in a village surrounded entirely by a forest or they were also known as the Mige clan. There were many different villages and clans like this one around the world and they all have different names but they all followed the same language known as “Omniyon.” Omniyon is the tongue that foxes used with each other in the village. Shigiro had his parents, a brother and sister. His mother Hisaki, also lead in the medic, was a very nice lady and also ran a care for those foxes who were out on a hunt for food or journeys. Her silver slick hair that moves with the winds down to her mid back. Her medic techniques were used from water, which she can manipulate, but she can’t use it as attacks. She taught this down to Shigiro for later use in life. His father Shinosuke, the head of the clan, was a brilliant leader, wise, and very fast. He wasn’t very strong but his speed made up for his strength along with use his power of wind. Shigiro received that power from his father but his no where near as fast as him. His older brother Hiryu was always out on missions and journeys to make himself better than his old man. He never even came close to beat him. His little sister, Ai, always looked up to Shigiro for protection and guidance. She was a very sweet and innocent little girl. When Shigiro got to the age of 16, he decided he wanted to see the world for himself instead of what he was taught. With the teachings of his mother and father, along with a bow his mother saved for him from her father. He set out into the open world, the real world to see what adventures awaited him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm
Mika Hisoka
Name: Mika Hisoka
Species: Albino Fruit Bat Anthro
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mate: Dimitri ( Wilde Karrde/Dimitri Luger ) heart
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Description/Picture: User Image
Hobbies: Building scupltures out of found objects, reading, draw/sketching, cooking, baking, and wine tasting
Personality: She comes off as cold or possibly even shy,
but she is really quite the opposite.
Background Story: Mika came from a broken family. But, later found happiness with her mildly wealthy aunt at age 13. Her aunt loved her like a mother. She was put through high school, and later went to a good college where she met her first love, and graduated at the top of her class. Mika works wherever she can find good company and a welcoming environment.

my old profile the from first time i joined  

Mika Hisoka

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:05 pm
I'm making one right now, and it's brand new. so expect it to develop more over time.

Species: Cave Hyena

Name: ((still working on it))

Appearance: ((coming soon))

Bio: ((under construction))

Skills/Abilities: ((we'll see))

Flaws/Weaknesses: ((be patient))

Sexuality: Bisexual/Polysexual.

Mated?: not yet.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games