Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:50 pm

TheShadowDemonThief--
Xavior snarled and grabed rogan and gregory. "Thats enough!" he roared. His double dagger case was opening. " i dont want to cut off your limbs so Chill!"

(( Sorry, but you're a bit late there bud... Try again later.
Your post has been disregarded))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Derrick, coffee in paw, glanced down at the dagger now resting in his lap. He immediately returned the unsipped coffee to the tray and replaced it with the margarita. "I.. Heh, thanks..." Without another word, he silently grabbed the dagger and slid its sheath over his belt, then brought the glass to his mouth and took a generous swig.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:21 pm

((Useless-bump-that-doesn't-matter-because-this-thread-is-stickied!))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:29 am

Gregory looked to Kyubi, trying to get a word out. "I... I was unable to control it, and I couldn't help it, seeing as how you were so seductive, I don't know." He took a breath.

Sajo-kun

pastery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:09 pm

*ferret wearing blue jeans and a green shirt with a paw print on it walk in* yaaaawwwwwn *grabs a chair and sits down*
(btw whats the current time setting)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm

The Kitty of Lulz
Gregory looked to Kyubi, trying to get a word out. "I... I was unable to control it, and I couldn't help it, seeing as how you were so seductive, I don't know." He took a breath.
Kyubi sighed. "I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.. i blew it way outta pro..por- s**t i forgot the word... =_= proportion....there we go.... x.x" He stood up and stretched. "I guess i'm just one jealous sumabish..."

XxKyubi_KunxX

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Seeing the look on the kitsune's face, Joahns indicated the spare margarita and said, "Care for a drink? Better yet," Rising from his seat, "I'll go get a round. I pretty sure the patron wouldn't mind me borrowing a large vessel and six more cups." With that, Joahns went back into the lounge, casting a apologetic glance at the ferret running the cafe section, and searched for enough materials to mix a margarita that would supply the whole group.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Gregory stretched, "Well, you'll find someone. Someone better than me, I'm sure." Gregory chuckled. "Let's just go back inside and try to act as though this conflict didn't happen. Hmm?" He walked in some, holding the door open and looking back, trying to smile.

Sajo-kun

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Derrick, now leaning his chair back on two legs, sat with his paws rested behind his head and his gaze fixed towards the ceiling. He took deep, relaxing breaths and slowly closed his eyes, reassuring himself that he in no way, should be concerned. Greg was a sensible guy afterall.. Resolution seemed imminent.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Kyubi smiled at gregory. He had a strange plan that was going to become a game between him and gregory. He then placed a hand on gregory's shoulder and leaned in close to his ear, whispering,"Or i could just try and beat you at being more of a whore. "" He then backed away and left the vacinity. " i'll be back, i promise. ^_^ just need a change of clothes. "

XxKyubi_KunxX

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Gregory chuckled, "I'm not a whore. So you would be at fault." He then retook his seat.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm

*wakes up after falling asleep* what the what time is it

pastery

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 am

Lucien stood outside the cafe with his left hand stuffed deep into his pocket, and his right hand nervously flicking the ash off of a cigarette. As he took one last puff, he threw it down and stepped on the butt.

He pulled his hood down around his neck and rolled his head around a couple times. He turned to his right and opened the door to the cafe and headed straight for one of the booths.

He sat quietly, looking at a menu, and slowly starting to observe the other furs. He waited for a server to approach.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 pm

*shrugs then start perousing the menu*

(sorry if spelld perousing wrong)

pastery

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 am

(Dude, you're really bad at role playing. You should basically be writing a story a few bits at a time.)

Lucien decided what he wanted to order, and flagged down a server.

"Yes, what'll it be?" asked the man, as he stood with his pen and pad of paper ready.

Lucien smiled at the waiter and folded his menu. "I'll just have a small order of mozzarella sticks, and if you serve alcohol, I'll take a Guinness."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games