Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 pm

((Nice picture everybody))

As Swiftkill layed down with Blaise next to her. Swiftkill looked at the rain and said, "Wow the rain just popped out of nowhere today. We only get rain here around the spring but its not spring. And it never rains bad like this unless...unless Midnight and Adaonis are back the head leaders of the sabor pack. and only Midnight controls the rain. Grrr."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:53 pm

"Oh, great she's back and worse she broguht her mate and main leader Adonis," said Blood Moon.

Then Blaise growled a little and said, "Great I have to make sure that the Titans and those sabors stay away from here. Lets just make sure they don't find this place. For the sabors are the last animals in Firethroat that I want to see."

"Hmm, don't worry sir I'll make sure those sabors stay away from here. Besides I got a bone to pick with Midnight. She's th reason why Feanor my old love disappeared", said and angry Blood Moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, I think I'll let the rain stop now", said Midnight as her eyes glowed purple and the made the rain stop.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 am

(Do we have powers ?)
Addonis stealthly slipped through the brushes not wishing to be detected yet. He wishing to quench his appetite first.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:10 am

Robin looked a little shocked they weren't for that kind of commitment yet. 'Ok but until we find them a real family to take care of them' he answered slowly.

BB looked 'Cool I can be the beta unlce' he chuckled.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Here's my post for Italus
Wolf:
http://www.whozoo.org/Anlife2002/angelati/RedWolfVG032003_5852C.JPG
Human:
http://www.thedigiport.com/pics4/blueh.jpg
personality:clueless, playful, and easily excited and imused
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:30 pm

((Yes the villians do have powers. Even some of the Titans do. Except for Starfire and Beast Boy since their powere got taken when their those jewels were taken out of their nody.

And nice pictures people. biggrin ))

"Yeah! Beast Boy, Aqualad and I shall be the unsles' while Star And Robin are the mother and father since thier alphas", said Cybrog with a smile.

"Oh, wow. Me a mother", said Starfire as she blushed about that part. She than said, "Well, that sounds wonderful and I'll b glad totake care of them. Besides I am exellent with young ones since I do have a younger baby brohter."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Then Midnight looks at her love Adonis and asked, "Hungry love. I know I am."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Argent smiled at the suggestion. "Oh and two of them are boys and one of them is a girl...sorry i dont know there names."

Lil Patrica

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:28 am

Adonis morphed back into his human feeling a lot more comfortable. 'I feel too warm lets freeze our pray' he grinned his eyes glowing as snowflakes dropped down.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:29 am

'We could name them ourselves but I guess I wouldn't be able to do much as don't so much about babies ' he said looking down.

'Aweseome I'm going to be a unlce !' BB grinned 'Finllay someone to pass my wisdom to ' he was content.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:53 am

Aqualad laughed and said,"I'm just glad we're all happy for once."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:21 pm

"Its alright Robin," said Starfire with a smile on her face as she stared at him.

"Hm, two boys and one girl huh, interesting," said Cyborg.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:33 pm

(Can I give Italus any powers I want or have they already been created)
"Dibs on raising one of the boy pups,"Aqualad said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm

((Well since the pups parents had powers yes they would have powers but you can choose them.))

"Well, since Starfire is mainly the mother to them all and they'll mainly want mother Starfire she'll mainly raise them but of course we'll all pitch in to help," said Cyborg.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:59 pm

(well what powers did the parents have)
"Oh,"Aqualad said in a semidisappointed tone.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games