Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:59 pm
"Teehee!" giggled Gemini as her mother, Starfire picked her up.

~~~Gemini's Mind~~~

Oracle looked all through Gemini's mind and even in her deep supconchess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:54 am
Arachno smiled at the heart warming scene. He left the room for soom fresh air.

Arachnid slipped back into his room. He moved his warbrobe outway to reveal his stash of the best comics known to man. He sighed with relief glad nobody had foud them.  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:32 am
(Can I add this charcter ?:

Usernmae: Boy arachnid
Name: Kid web-star
Powers: The ability to manipulate clouds.Create a 'web-field' aura around him.
Bio: Kicked out by his parents and is alone he's shy but kind. 11 years old.He was granted his powers by mystic energy explosion from an unkown soruce. He's being plagued by a myserious illness and is currently at the oprhange.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

)  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:40 am
'I can make my own way thanks' Crimson replied getting up. She wasn;t ready to accept help she wasn'y useless.

'Thanks Fox I real appreicate it' Robin smiled.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:39 pm
"Very well. And no problem Robin, I'm always ready to help the good and remember I'm like a ranger or police back where I'm from," said Fox.

"So my dear daughter what do you want to do since your father isn't that you can't do when he isn't lookg and stuff. But under one condition, no going into mine or your father's room, no playing with weopons, and most of all no choclate," she Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:24 pm
"Hm, not now mom," said Gemini as she jumped out of ehr mother's arms.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:39 am
Scott looked out of the dirty and distored window as he re-applied his bandages around his chest covering the markings. The sun was magnificent and golden. Though he didn't feel so magnifcent. It was two weeks to the day his foster parents for seven years had took him back to the orphanage just becuase he'd unleashed his potential. Since his tenth birthday he'd been acting as a supergoer part time doing night patrols and whatever. His parents had pleaded for him to stop and evnetually took him back after disobeying him. He'd loved them dearly though obviously they didn't feel the same way.

Though thier was a weak ray of hope. Apparently a while back another child like him with powers had been adopted by the Teen titans and it was rumoored they were coming back today. Maybe they could help him and train him. He was alone here he had no friends no nothing. He looked at his battered wacth it 14:30 apparntely they were coming at 16:30 not too long to wait..

Arachnid hurried to the kicthen. Raidng the cupboards for something to eat he felt stangely vamished. He grabbed apple muching it hurridly his stomach yearning for nutrion. He wandered back to Gemini's room seing Gemini acting strnage. 'Something up little midget ?' asked between bites.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:55 am
'Ok Fox lead they way' he looked at a nearby clock he ddn't have long until he was going to met Gemini's suprise.

Adam sat down crossed legged his mask removed he looked down at the smouldered reamains. What now ? where could he go ?. With everything he'd done it was to late to go back to the Titans or was it ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yes, Gemini is something wrong?" asked Starfire.

Then Fox took off flying through out of a window with Robin and Crimson following her. She smelled his scent fromthe air and to a place. She landed down on the ground where she can smell Adam's scent. She than spotted Adam and signaled to Robin and Crimson that she found him. She than walked up to him in her fox form with her wings gone and placed ehr head on his lap, calming him down. For some reason Fox had something with people who felt so down like he did.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:06 pm
"Nothing is wrong, I am just AOK," said Gemini with a fake smile and than she left her room with Starfire and Arachnid still there. She walked to the roof top of the tower sitting down on the hamich that her father put up for her when she mainly was getting use to Titans Tower.
"Hm, love that fresh air," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:21 am
Arachnid wacthed her go. He looked at Star 'It doesn't take a genius to realies something's wrong' he conluded looking at Arachno. Maybe he had changed for the better.

Arachno looked at him 'Brother I apoligze for my behaviour the web armour may be unstable though one day someone may control not me. Allies ?'

Arachnid looked up smiling. 'I can't stay mad at me' he shock his hand. 'Now lets find out what's wrong with little midget !' he said in a heroic voice.

Arachno nodded teleporting the three left in the room to the roof.

Arachnid beagn 'Yeah everyting's not AOK is it ?'  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:05 am
Adam looked up. His new sense head alerted him of thier presence. He pushed Fox of him stnading up. 'Want do you want ?' he said codly.

'Adam please let us explain don't you see were a team i'm sorry about not consulting you about the mission but it was a test I just wanted to see what you could do. I owe so much for saving my life so please let me help you' he stepped forward slowly.

'No I've to done to much already I've alienated myself I don't deserve any of it'.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 am
Of course that was the offical story. He'd been meeting Starfire and Robin for other six mounths. After they discovered who he was and what had happened the promised to help him out and adopt him soon they just needed to get things ready. His things were ready and he was eager to leave..  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:07 pm
"Please my daughter tell us what's wrong," said Starfire as she sat next to Gemini.

~~~~~~~~

Fox said, "Oh, would you stop it Adam. You need to grow up." She than looked at Robin and Crimson and said, "Sorry." She than looked back at Adam. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You think you don't diserve anything when you got soemhting infront of you who wants you. And all your doing to yourself right now is lieing to yourself, to your heart. And don't even think about running away or talking back," she said firmly knowing Adam knows she's right but couldn't admit it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:11 pm
"Hmm," said Gemini as she looked down. she than looked back up and said, "Well, lets just say my life is going to be even tougher on me. and nots about fighting crime or being a hero or anything. Its because of my darkside, Oracle is her name," said Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games