Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:07 pm
"Have fun with that," Fenix said to Rai. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see what the outside was doing. It looked like the terenchal downpour was subsiding. "If you want a good time to go outside, it would be now while the rain is slowing down. And what are creepy mcgee and I supposed to do?" Fenix said while pointing at Ra.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Rai looked outside and realized that Fenix was right. This might be my only chance Rai thought. "Okay, Fenix there is a training room that was first built for students who needed practice controlling their powers in a safe environment. I recommend giving Kaski a bit of advice in their on controlling his abilities. Ra can start warming up the energy shield engines, by giving it a little juice. He won't be able to power it for long, maybe four hours on his own." Rai looked back outside and headed Fenix's words. He ran to the biology room and quickly put on a bio-suit.

Rai ran back to the group and told them, "We only have about 44 hours for the ship to hold up on it's own. I'll go get a few plant samples. If anyone needs to contact me the suit has a 2-way radio. Okay everyone wish me luck."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:59 pm
Kaski started to look around and started to mumble something"he.....y wh...y do ...I ha...v..e ta tra...in wit her." Then he started to talk out loud"Hey i like that idea to get stronger with my powers."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:59 am
Ra nodded and began running twards the engine room, but not before calling "GOOD LUCK RAI!" She entered the engine room and found the fuel container. She figured she was supposed to put the fuel in the generaitor to the energy sheild. But which generator belonged to the sheild? "It would be nice if they labled these things..." she huffed. Ra began to put an equal ammount of fuel in each, and started them all up. "I hope this works..."  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Rai ran outside into the pouring rain. He then started collecting multiple kinds of plants that he could find. Maybe I should take the larger plants since they might have the most resisitance to the acid Rai thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:01 pm
"Hey so when we starting trainhing"Kaski said

(hey guys its crazy_munkay they blocked him so add me talk to me whatever)  

x-fox0411
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 am
Rai headed down to the deepest part of the planet that he could. All of a sudden as he raced down the forest, he fell down a huge hole and stumbled into an underground cave. He turned on his headlight in hopes of getting a better understanding of his surroundings. As soon as he turned the light on large bat-like creatures flew toward him and attacked. "Oh shoot," Rai did his best to fend them off and after a few good swings they flew deeper into the cave and into what seemed to be a tunnel.

Rai wondered why the bats would fly in that direction and without thinking he followed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:07 pm
Calmly Kokoro walked into the room that everyone seemed to be in. Her eyes scanned to room for a bit, "It would appear that I missed out a lot, anyone care to explain?"  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm
kaski walked over to kokoro hugged her"Sorry, I'm just happy." Kaski then looks over at Fenix "so when do i start ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:51 am
Fenix leaned against the wall and listened to Kaski ask her over and over about when training was going to start. She put her index finger to her forehead and thought about how she was trained. Fenix started to respond when her stomach let out a large growl. She bent over in pain while she held her stomach. Not eating for three days was taking a toll on her. Stupid old man. There was no such thing as a lost village that people still lived in, was there? Well at least she meant this bunch, who techincally saved her, but they didn't need to know that.

Moments later, Fenix heard footsteps enter the room and a female voice start to speak. She stood up straight to see who was talking when she saw a girl being embraced by Kaski. Another growl thundered from her stomach while Kaski moved over to her once again to ask about training. Fenix looked directly in the girl's eyes while pointing to Ra and said in a commanding tone, "Ask that kid about everything."

Fenix then whipped around to face Kaski and barked, "We will train later Right now, I require food." Fenix grimaced while swiftly moving past the new girl and once she made it into the hall again, Fenix started to jog. While jogging, she ran her hand against the wall to feel if a lot of heat was coming out of any room. Right now, she was solely relying on her nose and her heat senses.

((sorry for the bad post, and sorry about not posting in a while. I had a virus to battle and life got in the way XD blah blah blah yeah. But I'll try to be back more often :3))  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm
(its fine)

Kaski then went to the controll room,"Hey, Rai hows it loo out there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:20 pm
((Glad to have you all back))

Rai heard Kaski over his ear piece, "Hey, Kaski." Rai whispered as he kept on following the bat like creatures. "For right now everything is....uh.....going smoothly." Rai kept walking through the tunnels and found a large cave that looked somewhat similar to the Earth's moon. He started examining the walls and the cave floor.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:42 pm
Kaski then wondered around the ship looking around watching all the kids run through the halls fooling around. He then sees a kid looking out this window and looks out it.

Kaski asked the boy "whats wrong?" The boy said that he missed his family. "I kow how you feel" Kaski then looks outside and sees this weird red and blue flash in the sky.

"I wonder what that was? I guess it was like lightning here." He then runs back to where all the guys are. "Hey fenix do you have lightining here if so what color is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:19 pm
Ra replies to Kaski, "Hey, after she answers you better go fix her up a meal she's not looking to good". Ra's leaning on the wall and notices the odd colored lightning and begins to think about it.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 pm
Kokoro turned towards Ra, "So are you going to tell me what's going on, or will I left in the dark again?"  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff